-Caveat Lector-

Dear Barbara:

"whoever I am" is perhaps something you could have gained some small insight
on if you had checked out my website.

You may consider that we two are on somewhat equal footing in that
particular regard, though- since I know of you only slightly- but am aware
of your somewhat celebrated "status".
To the best of my knowledge you appear to be one of the "new agers" who is
attracted to the NWO's "one world government" -- and the quote and the
association to U.S. Army "think-tank" does nothing to dispell that notion.
Unless you are a secret undercover agent intent on disrupting the Army and
several other governmental-type NWO agencies with which you have been
associated.. it looks like you've been recruited.  I personally find the
idea of a one world government a fascist anathema- practically beyond my
power to express. Perhaps you'd like to explain your position & efforts in
this regard?

Some of my cyberfriends are curious about the passage that was quoted, and
may be interested in your letter below.

In case you haven't yet recieved a copy of KT's expression of interest, it
is appended below your letter, at the end of this email.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart