-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> No way nessie. The differences between capitalism (monopoly or
> otherwise) and communism are profound.

In regards to capitalism vs. communism, I would like to break
these down to their most simple terms, as I see it.

Communism as practiced today, sacrifices the good of the
individual for the good of the whole (collective).

Real (utopian) communism combines the needs of the individual
with the needs of the whole (the collective) to achieve a balance.

Capitalism glorifies the individual with little or no regard
for the collective unless of course it is profitable to do so.

As for private property rights, don't pay your Property Taxes
some day and see what results, then talk to me about private property.