-Caveat Lector-

Hi Moss,

Your email address looks familiar, but not your name- dunno where we may've
come into contact.
However:
I have read the document you sent in the past, and found it to be consistent
with what I know to be true, although I have NOT verified every scrap of
information. I have verified a number of items, and found no discrepancies;
persons that I have reason to trust in their honesty and breadth of
knowledge have indicated accuracy to the best of their knowledge.

It is an intricate web all intertwined with one plant with which mankind has
had a VERY long and mutually beneficial relationship.

Some deep thoughts could be mulled over regarding the juxtaposition of
consciousness alteration/exploration vs. the motive to financial profit at
any cost.

More thought could be given to the fact that the PROHIBITION of marijuana
has turned it into a very valuable crop, attractive to ruthless criminals as
well as your regular neighborhood ex-special forces Vietnam vet pot farmer
(who taught 'em that line of work?) .... instead of a plant that anyone
could freely and easily grow to suit his or her desire...  ('course the
present form of potent marijuana has benefitted greatly from the fine
agricultural sciences and botany laboratories at Humboldt State University
in California's most famous pot farming region... funny, eh?  but is it
funny ha-ha, or funny "I smell spook-stuff" ?)

This line of thinking could then be juxtaposed to the interesting fact that
COCAINE is CHEAPER than marijuana, and that coke is the pause that refreshes
the covert coffers of the C.ocaine I.mporting A.gency

PROHIBITION=Organized crime; in this case Organized Crime=covert ops of U.S.
agencies.
Prohibition=drug war=war on populace=prison/industrial complex.
War on Drug Czar=drug importer (heroin-in-bodybags) McCaffrey.

Since we seem to be living in an Alice-through-the-looking-glass world...

It is amusing to me that my own personal relationship with the cannabis
family started out in an addiction that marijuana users often contend
doesn't exist (funny though... how many of them have a hard time paying the
rent but are stoned every night ;)  ... and now after years of abstinence
from mood altering substances... I am finding myself once again championing
cannabis- though in it's industrial & food product forms. (with a minor in
personal freedom and a major in remodelling the financial "economy")

There is a beautiful HTML version of "The Elkhorn Manifesto" aka "Shadow of
the Swastika" at:
http://www.ka.net/randy/shadow/shadow.html

Several very basic thoughts to be considered:
How power and wealth relate to centralized control of resources.
(Hemp=decentralized; petrochemical=centralized)
How financial wealth is a power over concentration of resources.
Sugar=alcohol; petrochemical=gasoline
How to make lots of money by taxing decentralizeable alcohol
Prohibition -- make it illegal to distill your own.
Tax the hell out of the legal-licensed stills.
Form an illegal branch of government enforcement troops and FRAUDULENTLY
convince "local authorities" that their jurisdiction is pre-empted  (FBI-
unchartered) (BATF questionable, possibly illegal spin-off of unchartered
IRS, though claims status of "Bureau" under US dept of Treasury).

In addition to the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984, other important
legislative initiatives have been adopted in recent years. For example, the
Department of Defense Authorization Act of 1982 contained a provision,
"Military Cooperation With Civilian Law Enforcement Officials," which was
intended to codify the practices of cooperation that had developed between
military and civilian law enforcement authorities. The Act was also designed
to improve the level of cooperation by delineating precisely that assistance
which military commanders could provide and by permitting military personnel
to operate military equipment that had been lent to civilian drug
enforcement agencies.

This is interesting in that it serves many purposes at once.
(often I am quite impressed with the exquisitely interlinked plans of the
elite)
Police become militarized as population becomes marginalized.
The population becomes slowly acclimated to military law enforcement.
(jackboots marching)
Prisons become an industrial force similar in overall dollar size to the
Pentagon.
Fascist state machinery is polished and oiled.

'bout time folks wake up.

Dave Hartley, N.A.D. (not a doctor ;)   (homoeopathy & cranial/sacral energy
work)
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/ncf
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com/issues