-Caveat Lector-

> ** Original Subject: SNET: Fwd: FW: #4 from the United Nations Conference in Bonn,
>Germany
> ** Original Sender: "EAGLEFLIGHT--uSTC--\"David E. Rydel\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> ** Original Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:50:51 -0500

> ** Original Message follows...

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

> [...]

>"The Ecologist" magazine, March/April 1999 edition expounds on the
>spiritual aspects of the radical environmentalists in an article entitled,
>"Gaia's Fever." Gaia is a female pagan deity name for the earth. The
>article contends that man's industrial activities cause the earth to warm
>and that mankind should not wait for "all the details in order to act"
>claiming scientific proof of global warming is unnecessary. Gaia's
>lifespan, they contend, is ten billion years, with at least another five
>billion to go. If we do not act now, they claim, it "could be the end of
>civilization for us."
>
>An advertisement inside the magazine's cover promotes a new book entitled,
>"The Way, An Ecological World-View" by Edward Goldsmith
>(http://www.uga.edu/ugapress) which puts the issue into a nutshell. Gilles
>MacBain of Common Ground said about the book: "One of those books, like
>Darwin's Origin of Species or Karl Marx's Das Kapital, that is going to
>change the world we live in." If his assessment is true, then the radical
>environmentalists have surpassed Marx who convinced too many that there was

>no God and that man's innate goodness could equitably distribute wealth.
>The new "earth gospel" teaches that the God-ordained church is to condone
>wealth redistribution and abortion/genocide in order to save the earth.
>
>Christians do have a responsibility to care for our environment because God
>uses it to profit our health and welfare. Our responsibility, however, is
>first to human beings because we, including the pre-born, are eternal
>beings. The new "earth gospel" demands faith in MAN, that he CAN change the
>earth's climate, rather than in Creator God. Their rhetoric about
>hurricanes and melting glaciers makes me wonder what part of climate change
>is causing earthquakes in various places!
>
>In Matthew 16:2-3, Jesus told religious leaders who were testing Him by
>asking for a sign from heaven, "When evening comes, you say, 'It will be
>fair weather, for the sky is red,' and in the morning, 'Today it will be
>stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the
>appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A
>wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will
>be given it except the sign of Jonah."
>
>This "wicked and adulterous generation" is meeting to develop rules and
>mechanisms to implement the Kyoto Protocol, allegedly to save the earth,
>rather than to seek and obey the Creator God. Let us, instead, be more
>concerned about the climate inside the hearts of men. Those of us who place
>our faith and hope in Jesus-- who was born of a virgin, died on a cross and
>arose from the dead--will be saved from eternal destruction. As for the
>earth, it will be done away with, by the hand of God, not of men. The
>church has better things to do; we have an entire world of peoples to

          EAGLEFLIGHT                David E. Rydel
        ///,       ///                   *****
       \  /,      /  >.              P.O. BOX 490
         \  /,   _/  /.           DECKERVILLE,MI 48427
          \_  /_/   /.
           \__/_   <<             Phone: 810 376 4538
          /<<<<<< \_\_             Fax: 810 376 4524
          /,)^>>_._ \
          (/   \\ /\\\          To Subscribe Send Post To
                // ````            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
==============((`=================================================

<<http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>
               Uniting Patriots Is What We Do Best!!!!!!!
          EAGLEFLIGHT                David E. Rydel
        ///,       ///                                 *****
       \  /,      /  >.      uNITED STATES Theatre Command
         \  /,   _/  /.                       P.O. BOX 490
          \_  /_/   /.                 Deckerville, MI 48427
           \__/_   <<               Phone: 810 376 4538
          /<<<<<< \_\_             Fax: 810 376 4524
          (/   \\ /\\\              To Subscribe Send Post To
                // ````               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           A VOICE OF THE MILITIA

    Check out our web page at
<http://www.bignet.net/~eagleflt/>

..

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->  Posted by: "EAGLEFLIGHT--uSTC--\"David E. Rydel\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>