-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
>>let us move on to more pressing issues that have some bearing
> on Conspiracy theory<<

I have to agree.  I joined this list for conspiracy theory and it's
discussions,  although I can discuss Biblical issues coherently.  However,
I am in several other groups that discuss Biblical issues, and that seems to
be the catagorization of and where it belongs.  Discuss the issues the list
is designed for.  Getting off the subject for a thread or two is probably
okay... but to drag something on and on is getting no where fast.  And as
TenebrousT also aptly stated to JAH - [EMAIL PROTECTED] :
>>you attempt to show that YOUR
> interpretations and beliefs are superior to others.  Incidentally you have
> made a mistake in your interpretation, as can be plainly seen. <<

It seems that as subtle as it may be,  JAH is also attempting to 'flame' and
incite others to disagree with him.  Seems he enjoys the 'argument' and
somehow this feeds his ego and simply gives him another golden opportunity
to get people to travel to his website. As I've previously reiterated,  "No
thanks!"

I don't know about the rest of you,  but I for one am tired of the issue
about the ark of the covenant.  Bottom line is that NO ONE will recover it
in this earth age (aeon),  according to the Bible...  so why discuss it?  I
remain with my own research and beliefs,  and that is the end of the subject
as far as I'm concerned.

Oh,  and by the way,  JAH,  quit sending me private email.  I simply don't
have time for it.

eagle 1

Welcoming the NWO...  let's get it over with.