-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
: :
: : There were no laws or traditions against incest --
except: those, perhaps, written on the hearts of men by God from the
beginning of
: time. Ask yourself, if it's not biblical morality that stops us from
moving down
: this slippery slope, what is it?

How about the morality that is written on the "hearts of men (and women) by
God from the beginning of time"?? I don't believe in God, but I believe in
knowing what is right. I believe in personal ethics and responsibilty. When
I falter I do not think the devil got me - I strive to do better next time,
and do.
I don't need a book to tell me what is right or wrong, I know it in my
heart.
What I don't understand is why otherwise intelligent people seem to need
this. Would you not know what is right or wrong without the bible?  If you
had never read it, you wouldn't know if you had done wrong??

: Because lust has no natural boundaries. The thirst for perversion
: is never quenched. One form leads to another and another and another.

Is this from personal experience? I think it's interesting that so many men
who feel so righteous about God more often than not always bring it down to
sex. Saying thisngs like the above - "the thirst for perversion is never
quenched". It comes across as a personal grappling with some frightening
issue I could never imagine. As if men are slavering horny beasts barely
restraining their urges to rape women and sodomize whatever they can get
their hands on. That has never been my expereince with men or women. Never.

daily radio broadcast adaptation of Joseph Farah's commentaries can be
: heard at http://www.ktkz.com/
:
:
:
:
:
: **COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107,
: any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use
: without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest
: in receiving the included information for nonprofit research and
educational
: purposes only.[Ref. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml ]
:
:
: (Note:  I couldn't have said it better myself - Bill)
:
: DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
: ==========
: CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
: screeds are not allowed. Substancenot soapboxing!  These are sordid
matters
: and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
: frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor
effects
: spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
: gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;
: be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
: nazi's need not apply.
:
: Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
: ========================================================================
: Archives Available at:
: http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/CTRL.html
:
: http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
: To subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
: SUBSCRIBE CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: To UNsubscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send email:
: SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: Om
: