-Caveat Lector-

>Then don't resent me,  just because I happen to agree with Biblical law.

I don't. I resent Biblical law being enforced my the armed might of the
supposedly secular state. It's not my religion and my tax dollars
shouldn't be used to  enforce its tenets.

>Resent those founding fathers who used the Bible for foundational law.

I do. But even more I resent that the powers that be see fit to force me
at gun point to obey men who died before I was born. Stupid people let
other people think for them. Really stupid people let dead people think
for them. I resent deeply being forced at gunpoint to act like a stupid
person. If you want to act like a stupid person, go right ahead. You have
the right. I wont stop you. But include me out.

> I wasn't there... they didn't ask me.

Me either. I don't feel bound by any contract which I didn't sign and
about which I wasn't even consulted. It's not a contract; it's a
proclamation. I obey because there is a gun at my head, no other reason. I
resent it deeply. A lot of us do. Sooner or later our patience will expire.

> It's just a fact of life.

The facts of life are not immutable. The facts of life change. Nothing
lasts forever.

>Doesn't matter if one's Christian, Jew,  or otherwise...  The fact that
our judicial system

Your judicial system, maybe, not mine. I had no say in it. I don't believe
in it. I obey it  only because if I don't I will be imprisoned. If I
resist I will be killed. I'm a slave, an unwilling slave, and I resent it.

>is founded on the ten commandments,  historically,  cannot be changed.

Your judicial system is founded on the principle that property is more
important than people. I can't imagine a system more contrary to the
teachings of Jesus.

>Regardless...  I remain that homosexuality is wrong,  no matter how you
slice it or dice it.

Then don't do it. Don't do anything your religion forbids. If you're
Hindu, don't eat beef. If you're Muslim don't eat pork. But whatever you
believe, don't inflict it on others, me in particular. That way we can
live together in peace.