-Caveat Lector-

Nessie, you and I may disagree about nonviolence (and BTW, I'm going to pick
up that thread again soon), but here we agree completely. There is no such
thing as "Russian" anarchism (usually described as nihilism), "American"
anarchism, "German" anarchism, etc. That would be as impossible as electing
the president of  the International Anarchist Central Committee. I suspect
that a lot of the "explanations" of anarchism going around right now are
desinformatsiya, aimed at discrediting a movement which has the potential to
pose a serious threat to the Oligarchy, and also at encouraging anarchists
who speak particular languages to identify themselves as "Russian,"
"American," "German," "Catalan," and thus put artificial boundaries between
people and disrupt the movement's unity.

        <snip>