-Caveat Lector-

Thanks, Nessie! A very cogent explanation. Of course, where the worshippers
of the marketplace go wrong is that they define "property" in terms of
*private* property and extend the statement that "property is liberty" to
include General Motors, Bertelsmann, and Mitsubishi...which is a logical
absurdity.