Subject: Bilderberg Dominates G20, in Berlin
From: Steve Reed <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">asreed@lasting
s.softnet.co.uk</A>
Date: Fri, 17 December 1999 01:55 PM EST

In message <l03130300b47fc9b8b926@[209.209.19.121]>, Henika
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Steve -
>
>And so, the first hints of "trilateralism" converging into strict, uniform
>global policy - do you see it the same way?

They're tumbling out of the closet now, eager to make the world safe for
global big business, which, in the main, will be American big business.
Surveillance of the subjugated and subversion of those resisting, by the
vast security services of the USA and its allies, continue apace, funded
in part by the tax-payer and, very substantially, by the drug-trade,
which they control.  This has been going on, even in its present form,
for decades, and still the fair words of these men succeed in concealing
their imperialist purpose. Can voters be awakened to the truth before
these moguls escape completely from accountability behind the
fortifications of a de iure world government?  The media will try to
ensure that voters remain unaware of their peril.

>Philip
>
><A
HREF="http://x24.deja.com/=yahoo/getdoc.xp?AN=561806518&CONTEXT=945431828.2337
01403&hi">http://x24.deja.com/=yahoo/getdoc.xp?AN=561806518&CONTEXT=945431828.
233701403&hi</A>
>tnum=0
>
>Subject:      Bilderberg Favors Private Sector in Globalization of Economy
>From:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date:         1999/12/17
>Newsgroups:   alt.conspiracy
>[More Headers]
>
>Global Citizens:
>
>        The following Bilderberg Club Members were cited as participants in
>the recent meeting of  "G20" countries in Berlin [Thursday, December 16,
>1999] for a discussion on "Anti-Crisis Strategy" with regard to the global
>economy: "U.S. Treasury Secretary" and Bilderberg Lawrence Summers; "World
>Bank head" and Bilderberg James Wolfensohn; "Canada's Finance Minister" and
>Bilderberg Paul Martin and "French central bank governor" and Bilderberg
>Jean-Claude Trichet who has been listed as a possible successor to Michel
>Camdessus as the European Union Commissioner.

Camdessus was head of the IMF.  There are several EU Commissioners, who
form "The EU Commission".  The current head of the Commission is an
Italian called Prodi.

> [...]
>is a Bilderberg Club Member - THE NEW GLOBAL ORDER; "The next Bilderberg
>meeting; Secret roster, agenda for Washington conference"; © 1999
>WorldNetDaily.com] were also present.
>
>Global Growth Welcomed
>
>The meeting touched on overall economic conditions but ministers had made
>clear in advance that there would be no specific discussion of issues such
>as currency rates.
>
>``Ministers and governors welcomed the improvement in global economic
>conditions,'' the statement said. They also reaffirmed the importance of
>continued progress by the World Trade Organization toward increased trade
>liberalization.
>
>Summing up the policies countries should pursue to ensure their economies
>were protected against financial crisis, the G20 made clear that
>responsibility began at home.
>
>Such policies would include strengthening national balance sheets against
>unexpected shocks, strengthening country debt management and paying greater
>attention to the impact of government policies on private sector investment.
>
>``They recognized that unsustainable exchange rate regimes are a critical
>source of vulnerability, and that a consistent exchange rate and policy is
>essential,'' it said.
>
>``They discussed a range of possible domestic policy responses to the
>challenges of globalization and exchanged views on the role of the
>international community in helping to reduce vulnerability to crises,'' the
>statement added.
>
>Participants Welcome Meeting's Achievements
>
>Summers [Summers is a Bilderberg Club Member - THE NEW GLOBAL ORDER; "The
>next Bilderberg meeting; Secret roster, agenda for Washington conference";
>© 1999 WorldNetDaily.com], speaking to reporters after the meeting, said:
>''There was quite a bit of enthusiasm from the emerging market economies
>around the importance of increased transparency.''
>
>He said there was some discussion around the question of what types of
>exchange rate regimes were appropriate for emerging markets, but there was
>general agreement on the problems of high short-term borrowing and a need
>for increased focus on vulnerability indicators.
>
>``There was some debate on the exchange rate regime issue with an
>increasing sense that countries had to make choices,'' he said. ``There was
>a very good feeling in the room.'' he added.
>
>Paul Martin [Martin is a Bilderberg Member - http://
>www.tlio.demon.co.uk/bildlist.htm - Toronto meeting, 1998 ] , Canada's
>Finance Minister who also chaired the meeting said: ``The G20, we believe,
>represents a very important step in the evolution of the way the world
>looks at itself.
>
>``Our overriding goal is to create opportunities to make people's lives
>better and an open international economy is the best way to achieve that
>goal.
>
>For French central bank governor Jean-Claude Trichet [Trichet is a
HREF="http://www.the-news.net/archives/bilburglist05-6.htm">http://www.the-new
s.net/archives/bilburglist05-6.htm</A> -

--
Steve Reed

--
Steve Reed