-Caveat Lector-

http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/esbactra.htm
Acidophilus is used by the body in the mouth, stomach
and intestines.  It "helps prevent the growth of
harmful bacteria (pathogens)."  So, to advicate
Oral Sex when you know that the list below are some
of the some of the things that can kill this and leave the
mouth (like an open wound) to the mercy of pathogens.
If the gal has a reaction to dioxon tampons and has
clitima?, yeast infection or something like that and / or
If the guy has had his body compromised and / or
-- go to the web page at the top of this, follow the
links, read and think of what propoganda has been
put out on Clinton's eating and sexual habits!

The guy has to be a pathogen breeding ground and
should have been cited for even having oral sex.

though I do wonder - he and Bush were born in the same year.
Clinton was adopted - was he born male? Was he able to have
seminal fluid? Or can he reload a resivire? Stains on Monica's
dress?  Was Clinton was of the victims of Organophosphates
that can make your penis small, give you both types of sexual
genitalia, put brests on infants - Chelsie was adopted too, wasn't
she?

Then we have Bush Jr.  A three month engagement
before marrage.  Trying to make sure that she would
not be able to back out?  Didn't look like anyone else
that got to know the family wanted him!

The citations for a proposal on how to decrease Cattle
emissions.

          Acidophilus:

          Top
          Ultra Bio-Logics Feed Acidophilus for animal feed.

          Nutrrigen acidophilus needed for "mouth, stomach and intestines to aid
in the
          digestion of food." "eight essential Amino Acids used by the liver to
synthesize
          the other 158 Amino Acids." "22% Glutamic Acid (recognised as a brain
fuel)."

          Cell Tech's "helps prevent the growth of harmful bacteria (pathogens)."
          "Antibiotics, some cortisone-like drugs, birth control pills, alcohol,
some food
          additives, caffeine, chlorinated or fluoridated water, and stress, can
destroy the
          natural intestinal flora."

          "What can kill the 'friendly' bacteria?" "Antibiotics…leaving the
intestines at
          the mercy of the opportunistic bacteria and toxins." "Too much sugar, a
bad
          diet, certain oral contraceptives, aspirin, corticosteriods, yeast, and
too much
          streess…enabling the harmful bacteria to flourish, thereby causing
putrefaction
          and the manufacturing of toxic products."

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually you will
be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you - start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -
Indira Gandhi

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/~index.htm
ICQ 14484977
NEW - my sites are having a problem staying up right now.
So, here they are mirrored.
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/science_fiction/ThePiedPiper/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/site_map.htm
http://ThePiedPiper.tripod.com/index.html