</A> -Cui Bono?-

Eagle, you need to settle down. You are not exactly being a living example
of the love of Christ. You are condemning the mainstream church in one
breath and atheists in the next. Are you telling me that only Bible scholars
like yourself are going to Heaven? You sound like the chief priests and
Pharisees that Jesus called the brood of vipers. Jesus said that, but that
doesn't give you the right to go around saying that yourself. I think your
statement about TBN is a crock of crap. They do more to spread the Gospel
than most. What do you do that is better than them? You think Jan's hair
makes her a whore? Are you judging by appearances? Mainstream Christianity
is not an abomination to God. Thinking that it is an abomination just might
be worse. You think you have decoded Revelation? Well, you are wrong.
Bill mentioned someone who asked you questions off-list and you didn't
respond. I also asked you questions off-list and didn't get an answer from
you. Maybe you are too busy or maybe you only like to respond when everyone
is watching..?