</A> -Cui Bono?-

The Feathers Of Paranormal Birds
By Alfred Lehmberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arecibo/46/
1-1-2000

High in Chinese mountains and on the border with Tibet, a team of
archeologists were conducting digs, it's said. The routine exploration of a
set of linking caves was detailed and scientific -- when they came upon some
graves. The graves, arranged so neatly, were to yield what portends . . .
yet another haunting mystery -- did it happen? Bet it did.
The graves gave up their contents, and the men just stood aghast. Their
mouths were hanging open for credulity was cast! Within these graves the
bones were *strange* -- perhaps some kind of ape?!? The heads too large, the
bones too small, and tiny (?!) -- how they gaped! "Ape men" was a silly
stretch, these scientists were seasoned -- what kind of ape will BURY dead?
They HAD to come to reason.
And then it was they found the *stones*, and what *ape* crafted these? Tiny
hieroglyphics spun in spirals one could see. How like a "stone age
gramophone", they thought, and were to say, but that was nineteen
thirty-eight, and this is present day. Twelve thousand years had passed to
dust from times too dark and fabled. The disks of stone were ancient, too
explicably mislabeled. Even those who had them had no clue what they were
for -- dismissed as cultish objects, they are locked in Chinese drawers.
The plates resemble records that a *caveman* would have played, a big hole
in the center and the spiraled tight display. The glyphs display like
feathers of a paranormal bird as they fan imagination in the way that
they've been curved. There's nothing, then, quite like the way that they
were crafted out. There is the plate of Lollidof (another Dropa shout!),
which COULD be serendipity if there is a GRAIN of truth, but this just won't
be talked about, so some can stay aloof.
For YEARS the disks are studied, and they vex the greatest minds. The
Chinese keep it to themselves not knowing what they'll find. They ARE so
*strangely* puzzled; it's compelling, so bizarre, 'till finally they DO
crack it (!), and we see just where we are. The contents are so shattering,
tumultuous, and sincere that the lid is clamped upon them and they're
silenced by the fear! Ridiculed, at present, by our sacrosanct *elite*,
these are stories that inflame the mind, but for SOME demand retreat.
Dr. Tsum (?) (our brave code breaker) likely opted for discussion. He saw
the different paradigms in a burst of light's concussion? For years he
argues quietly (he would fear the prison camp?), but then Peking decided.
They would light that secret's lamp! The year, by now, was sixty-five, and I
was still in school; a green-eared lad of fifteen years, a sophomore . . . a
fool <g. But I remember vaguely in a paper from a friend . . . which spoke
of Chinese UFO's -- that "Dropa" word again. And today in nineteen
ninety-nine, I see that word once more, and the story (plus some pictures!)
rather put me through the floor.
It WAS twelve thousand years ago, and from the trackless sky . . . descends
a *ship* in trouble -- call it fable, myth, or lie. They land, contact the
people, called the Ham (they lived in caves). Some are slaughtered for their
trouble, and so end their hapless days. They're hunted down on horseback,
"gaunt and yellow" -- not like men. Their *ugliness* transcends belief --
stranger *strangers* . . . sans some friends. Some must live to make it
known that they are quite sincere, have peaceful, kind intentions -- and are
really not that queer. They mix genetic *essence* with the people of the
Ham. Those folks, today (?) -- anomalous, unexplained . . . a mystery, Sam.
The "plates"? They're still the mystery, their construction isn't plain.
Containing too much cobalt, and by *wattage* marked and stained. Electrical
components would be "scarred" in such a way, and the plates have *other*
properties. They hum when spun they say. In sum a scary story, or a message
from the past, that it's true -- we're not IN Kansas, and the secret's out
at last.
Just another cruel enigma, wrapped in years of crass denial? The plates
contest *reality*, so a look is NOT worthwhile? And we don't look, we
ridicule, and mock, or smirk -- or worse, we're back-step dancing
shufflers -- it's no blessing; it's a curse. A curse of shallow
sightlessness, and a waste of useful talent, a choice for all the worst
ideas -- the short view's selfish challenge. But for them we'd live . . .
tall lives in space . . . in constructs that we made, respecting
individuals, and the TEAMS that they would make! Satisfaction so achievable
that it's in the air you breath, respect that's so forthcoming you can chew
it with your teeth. Freedom that's decided as the common right of birth,
education's focus is "you make your *own* choice", Burt! You're given
information which might change the way you feel, and you buy in, the choice
is YOURS . . . you strike an honored deal.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pronounced *drohzz-pa*.
~~Ö~~ EXPLORE Alfred Lehmberg's Alien View" at his Fortunecity URL.
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arecibo/46/ **<Updated 18 December**
"I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar,
I leave far behind me." - Giordano Bruno, burned at the fundamentalist's
stake.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift