</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I could swear our currency still says "In God We Trust", not goddess.
> > Here's my outrage...that you can make a connection between paganism and
> > Christianity. Freedom of Religeon, I guess, is a little too broad and
> > outdated for our immoral society. If a Satanist sacrifices a child, he
can't
> > claim "religeous freedom", can he? I am shocked that this has happened,
but
> > only because I can't believe the school system still has enough common
sense
> > to get rid of her.
>
> Paganism is not Satanism.  In fact, Pagans don't believe in Satan.
> Satan is a Christian idea.

Very true.  But besides the point.  The Constitution and Bill of Rights
applies
equally to Satanists as it does to Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists,
Taoists,
Hindus, Native American religions, Unitarians, Wiccans, Dianists,
Crowleyites,
Voudouns, Santerians, and atheists (just to name a few)...

June