</A> -Cui Bono?-

from:
vhttp://www.strategicintel.com/AKilled.htm
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.strategicintel.com/">Strategic
Intelligence...What you don't know...…</A>
-----

Breaking News
  Ex-CIA Director Badly Injured In Plane Crash (Click Here)

Former CIA Director Adm. Stansfield Turner (click here for resume) was among
17 people injured in a weekend airplane crash that killed his wife, a U.S.
couple and a Spaniard, Costa Rican authorities said Sunday. Turner, CIA
director under President Carter, was in a San Jose hospital Sunday. No
details on his condition were available. His wife, Karen, was killed Saturday
afternoon when their Taxi Aereo Centroamericano flight crashed into a home
shortly after taking off in San Jose.
Click here for Hospitalized Victim List and Crash Photo
-----
Ex-CIA Head, Wife Aboard Plane Crash

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica (AP) -- Former CIA director Adm. Stansfield Turner was
among 17 people injured in a weekend airplane crash that killed his wife, a
U.S. couple and a Spaniard, Costa Rican authorities said Sunday.

Turner, CIA director under President Carter, was in a San Jose hospital
Sunday. No details on his condition were available.

His wife, Karen, was killed Saturday afternoon when their Taxi Aereo
Centroamericano flight crashed into a home shortly after taking off in San
Jose.

Also killed in the crash were Siegrid Richert and his wife, Therese, and
Spaniard Antonio Sanchez Diaz, according to Javier Montero, chief of
operations for Costa Rica's Judicial Investigation Organization.

Turner and 16 other people, most of them Spaniards, were injured when the
Czech-built LET 410 plowed into a house in an upscale neighborhood near the
Tobias Bolanos airport, Red Cross officials said.

Three people were in the house, including a Nicaraguan housekeeper who
suffered minor injuries.

``It was like a bomb. Pieces of cement, wood and even a wall fell on top of
us,'' the housekeeper, Yamileth Saenz, told the daily La Nacion.

In addition to Turner, the injured passengers and crew included nine
Spaniards, two French citizens, one Salvadoran and three Costa Ricans, the
Red Cross said.

Most were in stable condition in San Jose hospitals Sunday.

The Costa Rican pilot was seriously injured, according to Pamela Villalta,
spokeswoman for the San Juan de Dios Hospital.

The plane had been destined for the Tortuguero national park on Costa Rica's
Atlantic coast.
The cause of the accident was under investigation. It was unclear whether
heavy winds at the time played a role.

``I was coming up the street when suddenly I saw the plane start to
fishtail,'' one witness, Pedro Chinchilla, told the daily La Republica. ``It
fell, and then I heard a loud noise, like a hurricane. When I reached the
site I could hear screams coming from inside the house.''