From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Dave et al:

Please relay to the ASJA author, Mr. Evanhoe, the following:

1. I and From The Wilderness absolutely agree that the Cutolo affidavit was
typed on three different typewriters and more so, that Ed Cutolo did not
write it. As a matter of fact that is the opening sentence of my publication
entitled "The Tyree Papers." The affidavit was complied from a doomsday file
left with Paul Neri at NSA. What remains, is that the historical data and
events therein described are totally accurate and well corroborated.
2. I have independently verified the existence of Paul Neri, his position at
NSA and the circumstances of his death.
3. As a result of FOIA work done by Tyree and other investigators, including
me, we are in possession of heavily redacted CIA and USA documents verifying
the existence of Watchtower. We (myself, Tyree and his attorney Ray Kohlman)
are in possession of approximately two linear inches of redacted documents
in total which pertain to the Watchtower missions.
4. Ed Cutolo's daughter, in statements to the daughter of Al Carone,
admitted that her father was murdered and even that "eyewitness" statements
were tailored in advance to make her father look like a lush.
5. I am also in possession of no less than seven supporting affidavits from
four different people substantiating Tyree's allegation at Ft Devens and the
existence of Watchtower.
6. Just this year, after utterly sanitizing Tyree's military records to
delete sensitive badges, the Dept of the Army, faced with incontrovertible
evidence has restored Tyree's jump wings. This totally invalidates sworn
testimony presented at his murder trial.

That is just a start. So please forward to Mr. Evanhoe this challenge: I
sell "The Tyree papers" for $19.95. If he will read them and what else I
will send and then admit his previous position to be demonstrably incorrect,
I will send them to him for free. Otherwise he should politely keep to
himself. For free he can visit my web site and use the search engine on
"Tyree" to find out some of what he does not know.

Dave, thank you for your support. There is a reason why ten Members of
Congress and nine University Professors subscribe to From The Wilderness,
and why I am lecturing to a class in international relations at USC next
month.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com