From: Brian Downing Quig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Standsfield Truner fired Ted Shackley and 800 of this subordinates over the ED
Wilson affair.  You can not say that he did not try.  He is Ok in my book.  He
now lives in Sedona, Arizona.

Brian Quig

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     My cousin, Ben Brown, moved to Costa Rica 15 years ago after retiring
> from the U.S. Air Force. With his life savings he bought a hotel in San Jose.
> Since then, he has told me on numerous occasions that "high rolling"
> Americans launder money in Costa Rica because it has no tax treaty with the
> U.S. After he read my book Circle of Death, he confirmed that drug
> traffickers (who, I'm now convinced, were connected to the CIA) have been
> laundering money there for years. Could Turner have been doing something
> other than going to San Jose's famous tropical zoo? I don't believe he was
> there for R&R. I believe that he -- like so many other present and former
> "company men" -- had shady business to attend to in Costa Rica.
>
> Odom

>     GRAB THE GATOR! FREE SOFTWARE DOES ALL THE TYPING FOR YOU!

PRIMARY RESEARCH ASSOCIATES conducts state of the art research and analysis of
technical and scientific potentials.  Read about the $2 billion dollar a day rip
off http://www.dcia.com/ifr.html or the most heinous drug crime of the century
http://www.dcia.com/murders.html which demonstrate mastery of vastly different
domains. PRIMARY RESEARCH ASSOCIATES excels in the survey of expert communities.

Sign up for eLerts at: