</A> -Cui Bono?-

http://homes.acmecity.com/thematrix/oracle/235/MindControl.HTM

(RM Editor; One of our Sources told us that the pilot of Ron Brown's
airplane was a "sleeper." Up until the moment he was "activated" by a
"trigger" word, the program to crash the plane was activated, he was just an
average, ordinary person. The "control" who gave him the "trigger" word, was
the ground radio operator at the Dubrovnik airport, who was later found shot
to death... suicided? " None of the other so-called explanations for the
crash make any sense, until someone uncovers the real cause of the Ron Brown
crash, RMNews will believe that the pilot was a “sleeper" who was
"triggered" and a preset program was activated which made him fly the plane
into the hillside.)

Russbacher Continues:
“To fully create a new person; give them a history or something that they
can cling to when sad or lonely, it takes a team of lab experts numerous
weeks or even months. I don't know the name of the chemicals (several of
them) used by the teams but they can hold a subject comatose for a few days
to even months. A total transfiguration requires a catheter in the neck,
urinary and digestive track, to keep their physical balance. Usually a Level
5, complete transfiguration will require a cover story like a serious
automobile accident or something of similar nature. We have never been
exposed for any of the Level 5 subjects we created.

Most liable to exposure are level 3 subjects who can remember bits and
pieces of their downing after not have been to the "shop" (lab) for a couple
of years. (RMNews: Randy Weaver?)
Level 3 Operatives will always know that they have been worked on or
modified- -because they sign a document that goes into their personnel file.
All case officers and field operatives are Level 3 clan.

The chemical used for Level 4 is not merely a hypnotic drug but also
contains proportionate levels of anesthesia. The idea is to keep the subject
at the very edge of consciousness during the programming.

One last set of statements about Operation Open Eyes. There are some aspects
(areas) of the United States. One, and the first of them, is Project
Fallingrock; Project Behemoth; Project Tinyrock; Project mountainside, just
to name a few. All of these projects fall under the auspices of “Operation
Open Eyes".

Project and/or Operation Monarch was a completely fictitious series created
and released to the public simply to side track serious investigators. You
can always judge the authenticity of serious reporters or investigative
journals by paying attention to the things they have said about
Project/Operation Monarch. This does not mean that the "victims" of Monarch
are not real, what it means is that the entire Project was created as a
cover story to keep people busy following the Project Monarch leads, while
the real work went on in hospitals and doctors' offices around the country.

There are government sponsored investigative journals which are designed to
sow misinformation or disinformation. I have been able to spot the
newspapers that are putting out bogus information by paying attention to how
they treat Operation Monarch.

Afterthoughts From Gunther Russbacher:
The poor guys/gals who are forced to leave family and all behind in order to
fulfill their one way program, sadden me. Although they have a completely
new set of memories, they are all usually such bad memories, that they
gladly jump from area to area to avoid the direct pain of these memories.
They seek company in sleazy bars and are usually limited to one night
stands. By day, they work, and by night, they usually sit--frustrated as
hell-- in front of their TV's. This is why the trigger words presented in
television ads are so effective.

More Afterthoughts:
In the event that you have any interest in how my Level 3 programming was
done, and how it was found by the therapist here, (in Austria) I'll be glad
to give you a run down.

First of all, bear in mind that I went in on my own. I wasn't one of the
other cases I have so often made reference to in my letter. They gave me
2-mg. of Valium to calm my nervous system. Then I was hooked up to a
polygraph machine, and the hypnotherapist led me to Level One--deep sleep.
Then at that stage a color combination pattern was fed to my mind. Then I
was dropped to level two. Outside monitors, such as an EEG, were attached to
my head. I was fed music or better said, winding jungle rhythms to
concentrate upon. (RMNews: Similar colors and rhythms are found in some of
the video games our children play.)

“At that state ( Level 2), it was determined that I was patriotic enough to
be of use to them. A film, between a good agent and Joe Blow down the
street, was played to determine my threshold to cross (under specific
orders!) from being a full legal to being an instrument for their causes.
All the patriotic nonsense in the world was fed to me at Level 2. Then came
the "what if situations."

What if you had to sanction a man because of the good for the country?

(In the October 1996 Issue of RMNews, p. 1, "Black Operations Commander
Implicates Presidents in Drug Smuggling," you will find reference to an
order to kill Ross Perot. Fortunately for Ross Perot, Chip Tatum, was not a
Level 4 or 5 "Sleeper". He was able to overide the command.)

“What if it (the order) meant willfully breaking the law in order to do as
your employer asks? After hour upon hour of this play, a recall
program--reaching me anywhere' a voice could travel--was pounded into my
skull. Always, the wishes of the employer had to come first. Then I was
covered with the ability to slip in and out of many aliases, during and
after doing my job for them.

The Level 3 program consisted of more loyalty bullshit and a number of
specific triggers that would activate my mode which made me believe that I
was indestructible. I went back for up-dates on the programming every 2-3
years. I was also polygraphed 3 times in the field office, and annually at
the main center. Sodium Ambutal was their drug of choice at that time. I
would be pulled out of circulation 2 days at a time, when I went in for my
annuals.

The hypno-therapist over here (in Austria,) accidently hit on the entire
program because they subjected me to all these color combinations. I began
to talk during the session and they key was found quite by accident. They
researched up and down this Level 2 stage until I disclosed, under deep
hypnosis, the entire program, inclusive of all parts.

The trigger mechanism was less easy to find because it was cloaked by an
Oklahoman Thanksgiving party. (RMNews: Russbacher was raised from age 12 to
17 in Oklahoma) The therapists over here had never heard of such a thing. I
talked until they found the mental file that contained all my triggers.

They told me the whole thing, and in a conscious state, I repeated it all to
them. They now have a big thick file on what has been done to me, and
regretfully, the means to replicate it on others.

I knew a great deal of what had been done to me at the Center. After all, I
saw them doing Level 5 work on others. I also know that they had various
ways and means to get the job done. I knew all along that I was a Level 3
sleeper. Hell, I signed so that it could be legally done to me. The Agency
doesn't employ Level 5 sleepers as Case Officers or Operatives.

Additional Information on Project Open Eyes
Single words are the designation for a single Project. Two words are the way
to title an Operation. See: Operation "Open Eyes" or Project "Behemoth".
"Clear Eyes" was an exception to the standard rule of title in our coding a
project. All phrases that have two words are ongoing Operations. (This is
the reason for the apparent misspelling of Project Fallingrock.)

Project Mirror
An Above Top Secret Project
In Mind Control and Assassination
This is a very covert operation. Only 30-40 people know of its existence.

Project name: Mirror (NSA operation number DOM 3416-A-2)
Project priority: To establish/create a force of no more than 30 individuals
who are capable of perceiving pre-set, or configured circumstances where
certain leaders of nations are rowed according to their specific cause and
importance.

Project Order: Liquidate certain individuals according to rowed importance.

Project Assumblage: Seek and find: prediagnosed individuals of various
schizophrenic attributes. Gender of individual of no import. Age of subject
must range 18-35. Coded for Operation Open Eyes.

Test individuals must meet the criteria as being of good health, and
compatible with standard Level (4) preconditioning.

Language--no barrier

Such individual will receive orders to activate upon visually seeing
prestated ranged figures on all media accessible to the average citizens of
the media country or nationality of the subject.

Subject will follow Level (4) preconditioning, as well as Project Mirror
required staunchness of being. Upon such ranged assembly of members of
diverse and pre indoctrinated aspects of Project Mirror, “recall” and
“discern target” pre-conditioning is “overwritten”.

Subject will then be activated to "restore about the 26 tranquility" (or as
such described in DOM 3416-A-2) Upon termination of target, subject shall,
according to medical advice--return to a rehabilitation center for initial
debriefing, or shall in accordance with Level (5) instructions, proceed with
self sanction or destruction.

It is imperative that all data retrieved during the case of medical
rehabilitation be forwarded, via preordained method to DOM personnel. There
shall not be more than 5 prime candidates in waiting, during the course of
any fielded operation of stated project.

The remains of self sanctioned personnel are to be cremated upon
notification, by local or regional sources

Operations Nu: 6317-ABL-4
Project team leader: DOM 3416-A-2

The Directive to form and proceed with this operation comes out of Ft.
Meade, MD. Signatory to the project order was originally Stansfield Turner.
Project Mirror is still on the books.
End of Russbacher’s Story

* * * * *
Excerpted from page 4 of
The Wilcher Report:
Mass Murder at Ranch Apocalypse
"Thursday, March 11th, 1993--12 days after the initial BATF raid on Sunday,
February 28th-when I received initial information: (1)That "cult" leader
David Koresh had an extensive CIA background. (2) That he was known in CIA
circles as a “ sleeper" --someone who had been subjected to extensive CIA
"mind control" training and programming. (3) That it was not just a mere
coincidence that all these events were occurring in or near Waco, TX--since
Waco is a major center for such CIA "mind control" experimentation and
programming-with much of this activity occurring at the CIA's Leadership
Management Institute (LMI) in Waco."

RMNews: Paul Wilcher was an attorney living in Washington D.C. As a result
of being a victim of Chicago’s crooked bankruptcy courts, Wilcher had moved
to the Capitol trying to expose the fraud and corruption in the bankruptcy
courts around the nation. He sadly discovered there was nothing he could do,
alone. He began researching government crimes, corruptions and cover-ups.

Wilcher made contact with Gunther Russbacher, the ONI and CIA operative who
was currently in prison. Russbacher claimed he was in prison because the
Bush Administration was trying to silence him regarding the October
Surprise. Wilcher was the only person to conduct an exhaustive debriefing of
Russbacher, which he recorded on 53 ninety minutes tapes.

Russbacher introduced Wilcher to members of his SEAL team. These men and
others are the government employees who gave Paul Wilcher the information he
put into the 100 page letter he wrote to Attorney General Janet Reno. In the
letter he explained, as well as he could, various government mind control
experiments. He felt he had to give Reno the background on mind control
operations in the Waco area so she could fully understand what was really
going on at the Branch Davidian compound.

Wilcher was told that something had gone wrong at Waco. The “sleepers” were
waking up from their programming. Not only were they waking up, one or more
of them had been accidently “triggered”. The Waco “Sleepers” were programmed
to make and deliver, a biological or chemical device that could kill
everyone in a city the size of Oklahoma City or Houston. Information
received by their “handlers” stated that the program had been accidently
triggered and the 7 “Sleepers” had started building the device.
According to information from a government “plant” inside the compound, the
device was only days from completion. A CIA/Delta Force team was fielded to
go into the compound and “neutralize” the problems. When the BATF learned
that a CIA/Delta Force Group was going into the Branch Davidian compound,
the BATF decided to raid the compound first. The BATF had no idea why the
CIA/DFG team was going in. The BATF had been carrying on an independent
surveillance of the compound.

It would not have been unheard of for the BATF to have discovered the mind
control project that was going on at the Davidian Compound. Mind control
operations are common near the Waco area. Waco was the first major center
for CIA mind control schools. No one has ever known if the BATF knew that
Koresh and a few others were mind control subjects, or if they had just been
tracking David Koresh because he dealt in guns. The Source who provided this
information to RMNews said he had not been able to access the BATF records
to discover why the Davidians were under BATF surveillance. Our source
commented, “they (the BATF) had no idea what they were walking into.”

According to our Source, by the time the FBI got involved, Janet Reno had
already been briefed about the device. Her orders to the FBI were to contain
and destroy the device. On the day of the Waco inferno, a Delta Group Force
was inserted into the compound. Their orders were to kill the seven
“sleepers” and disarm the device. The “sleepers” were killed, but the DFG
group never had the time to find the device and disarm it.

The compound exploded in flames. The DFG team barely made it out alive. It
was their belief that the FBI, the Department of Justice and the Clinton
Administration intended to kill them also. This is why they gave their story
to Paul Wilcher. In an operation like this, each person is “compartmented”
and only told their part of the mission. The DFG team had no idea that Janet
Reno knew about the existence of the device. It is not known if she knew
about the mind control project or just thought the Davidians were a
terrorist group with a device that could wipe out hundreds of thousands of
Americans.

When the DFG group briefed Paul Wilcher, they did not tell him Reno knew
about the device, because they did not know this. After Wilcher was briefed,
he wrote a 100 page letter to Janet Reno. In the letter he described various
government mind control projects, and described what had happened at Waco.
He made an appointment to hand deliver the letter to Attorney General Reno.

The morning of his meeting with the Attorney General, he was met outside her
office by two men who threw him up against the wall and beat him. The 100
page document was taken from him and he was threatened. He disappeared
shortly after this incident. His body was found one month later.

Wilcher’s good friend, Sarah McClendon, the senior White House
correspondent, was the one who alerted the Washington DC police that Paul
had been missing for a long time. When the police broke into his apartment,
they discovered his body.

The FBI immediately sealed the apartment and confiscated all of Wilcher’s
research. When they finally returned the computer and discs to Wilcher’s
family, everything had been wiped from them. There was no record whatsoever
of the 100 page document that Paul had tried to deliver to Janet Reno.

Over a year after Paul had been murdered, Sarah McClendon was going through
her papers and discovered a bunch of documents Paul had given her. They
appeared to be documents he had written when he was helping Gunther
Russbacher, the October Surprise pilot. McClendon is a friend of Russbacher’
s wife, Rayelan. Sarah called Rayelan and asked her if she wanted Wilcher’s
papers. Thinking they were reports he had prepared for the October Surprise
Taskforce, Rayelan asked Sarah to send them to her.

When the documents arrived, Rayelan realized immediately what she had. She
knew she had the only copy, outside of the FBI, of Wilcher’s 100 page
report. When she called Sarah to thank her for the documents, she purposely
referred to them as the October Surprise documents. Then she said no more to
anyone about them. She didn’t even tell her husband, Gunther, what she had.
She believed that her telephone lines were still bugged by the government.
Gunther was in prison at the time, and she did not dare put this information
in a letter and mail it to him.

She hid the document in a safe place and waited for a chance to make copies
of it. During the years that she and her husband were trying to expose
George Bush for the October Surprise, Rayelan had been followed everywhere
she went. At the time she received the Wilcher Report, she was unsure if she
was still being followed. She was also unsure if her home was still bugged.

Her schedule was routine and dull at that time. She went to work at the same
time, came home at the same time. The only reason she went out was to shop
for groceries. Going to a copy shop to make copies of a hundred page
document would have been out of character for her at the time. She figured
that if anyone was watching her, they would wonder why she was taking a
large document to a copy shop.
She waited until a appropriate opportunity arose. And it did. One of her
friends mentioned that her husband had just bought a new copy machine for
his office. The friend told Rayelan that she was welcome to use it anytime.
One afternoon, after lunch, Rayelan and her friend made many copies of the
document. Some were left with her friend, and some were put in pre addressed
priority mail envelopes and mailed anonymously to people or groups that
would copy and distribute the letter.

Rayelan never told anyone she had the original copy of the Wilcher Report
until she was sure that there were many copies in the hands of many
different people, and the existence of the Report was well known.

* * * * *
p. 14
Dateline: September 17, 1996

Jonestown: The Whole Story

Project Blue
Operations Directorate of State Department, Section 6
Project Blue was/is the Guiana operation. Project Searchlight was the cover
name for Project Blue: Resettlement of 34 Level 4 subjects. Level 4 refers
to the degree of mind control that the subject has been programmed to. Level
4 "sleepers" are programed assassins, the co- called Manchurian Candidate.

Jim Jones was only one of the project leaders. The actual project was headed
by Wessley Baker of the Department of State. He introduced Jim Jones to Gary
Monroe in the States. Hallucinogenic drugs, supplied by DOS, were put on the
consecrated communion hosts. The doses of Trichloral-trimital was fed, in
limited form,"to the entire church population.

Mass hypnosis and the drug laced communion "hosts" were the primary tools
used to determine the candidates for the inner circle. All experiments were
produced within the church walls. They used no outside sources or vehicles.
The first doctor, flown in, and made a member of the congregation, came from
Baltimore, and was a family practitioner of Martin, Delahny and Danvers. The
doctor that was sent to be part of the select team was Dr. Danvers.

Danvers was approached by AGENCY personnel in Tran Loc, Viet Nam. (He became
one of the first US Army majors to join the Company as a consultant. He was,
again approached in 1969 to participate in Operation Strike Back, where he
treated RVN soldiers as well as V.C. and sent them back into the field. This
too, eventually fell under Operation Open Eyes (the overall name for the
government mind control operation) It is still carried on the original
Operations page.

Dr. Danvers was a close associate of Jim Jones, and the inner circle of cult
members who had arrived, already trained, in part. Each member was assigned
a group of three congregation members, whom they put through their paces
until complete obedience was achieved. The congregation grew very slowly.
The majority of those who went with him to Guiana, came from other church
sites.

Programming was only applied to those past the age of eight. The manual that
they used to program the children up to age 20 was a book called
"Cornflower". It is part of the CIA training manual used in Honduras and
Belize. It is still used in San Salvador today.

Project Blue was/is a systematic program used to continue and maintain the
level of programming already installed in the small churches, from which the
members came, from all over the U.S. and Canada. Then, the DOS sent 65
trained field experts down to oversee the daily programming and training
schedule. Leaving the actual number of people on site aside for the moment,
there were often 450- 500 of our people in the encampment at a time.

Three 10 ml (milliliter) vats of potassium cyanide were delivered from Ft.
Meade on a C-123 transport. This amount would have only provided lethal does
for 10 men/women.

The actual danger to the camp people, was a self styled chain link fence
with shooting platforms. The entire project went sour as some of the "less"
programmed began to rebel against Jim. The selection process for membership
was faulty, as all congregational members had not received a full dose of
Level 3 and 4 programming prior to being brought on site. They rebelled
against his "way of life", and wanted to take their young and leave.

No one was permitted to ever leave before they were fully programmed to
performed specific tasks. (Ranging from small tasks to tasks of vital
importance.) Gun positions were mounted around the entire perimeter to
prohibit the flight of any camp member. After two attempts at escape,
security was ordered to deal with problems by "fire on sight". Trips out of
Jonestown were only permitted by armed escort. No phones were allowed for
anyone other than Jim and his closest staff.

The program was monitored closely by DOS. They even sent numerous
delegations to "Jonestown", to monitor the process of this mass "type"
experiment.

The Project deteriorated from week to week. Soon Jones' own council began to
supercede his orders. Jim originally came into our (CIA) hands because of
his cocaine and heroin (speed balls) addiction. We didn't clean him up, we
merely put a heavy Level 4 program in his head. The Level 5 trigger was to
activate programming which would annihilate the entire group through gun
fire. Nowhere was potassium cyanide part of his trigger. Task Force 151
supplied the arms, AK-47's and AR 15's with silencers.

The revolt and the massacre took place more than 3 hours before the C-127
touched down in Jonestown. His own council was liquidated the day
before--one person at a time-gun shots in the back of the head. The
Congressman and his group weren’t fired upon as they deboarded. He saw what
took place before he was gunned down, and brought by jeep back to the plane.
He was a direct representative from Project Blue.

Jones and 12 of his guards were still alive at that time. An Englishman then
took the cargo from the plane. 4 pounds of cyanide in plastic. The cyanide
cannister bore the usual markings and the name of Union Carbide of India.
Parts of the shipment was produced by our company called Shalimar (the
chemical weapons and munitions part of Shalimar perfumes). The Englishman
waved to the crew to take off before dusk set in. All twelve of the shooters
fled the country on an English cutter called the M.S. Dunbar. The cyanide
kool aid was then put in the open mouths of many of the dead. Cyanide was
not -the cause of any death.

Contrary to what has been written, Jim destructed on his own using a .357
Python. At that time Project Blue was canceled. The autopsies were all a big
cover-up. That experiment failed, but the data they gathered was integrated
into new projects.

The next year Project Phoenix was born. It is the same as today's Contact
Operation. It was run by DOS (at the beginning, and funded with AGENCY
money.) An operations fund of $400,000 was granted to Project Phoenix by the
DIA. That's when it changed hands.

Contact/Phoenix books and newspapers contain subliminal type of programs
designed to keep the programmed "sleepers" walking the Company line, years
after the programming was put in.

The Jonestown experiment was one that had gone sour and had to be
terminated. However, enough was learned from the Jonestown experiment to use
on other "cults" around the world. Waco was one that was successful, so
successful in fact that they were just about to carry out their programmed
"terrorist" act, when the government sent in a Delta Force team to
neutralize seven “sleepers" who were part of the Branch Davidian Church and
had been accidently “triggered”.

Somehow, the NWO part of the FBI and BATF decided that they were going to
take over the operation and use it to teach America some lessons. The rest
of the Waco story is history now.

The cult in Japan was financed by the same NWO part of the CIA that
experimented with Jonestown. The Temple of the Solar Order in Switzerland
and Canada were also terrorist sleepers who were programmed to release
biological and chemical weapons in targeted cities.

Programmed terrorists are used by the NWO governments around the world to
cause the citizens to give up their freedom and demand a police state to
keep them safe. Once the police state is in place, the lessons learned from
experiments like Jonestown can be used to program and re-educate the
population in concentration camps, or as they will be called "Re-education
and Training Camps". This is part of the "school to work" legislation that
is being rammed through Congress. Those people who have not been
indoctrinated in the schools of today, will not be allowed to get a job
unless they go back for re-education. The techniques used in Jonestown-like
mind control experiments will quickly shape and mold people into good little
NWO robots.

If they don't agree to enter one of these re-education camps, they will not
be able to get a job, therefore, they will not be able to support themselves
or buy food or shelter. If they become homeless they will be forced to enter
a homeless camp in which they will be "taught" skills. All the forests and
wild lands will have become part of the world's biospheres, there will be no
place for dissenting citizens to run.
Those citizens who cannot be reprogrammed will “disappear”.

Children will be separated from parents, and husbands from wives. You will
be sent to whatever area of the country that your skill is needed. Old and
useless people will be sent to "nursing" homes, and will “disappear”.
Families will be split asunder, and as a result of the programming, no one
will even notice that they no longer have their loved ones around them. No
one will ever be missed.

Jonestown may have been a failure, but what they learned from it has been
incorporated into the plan for the One World Government. 1984 should be must
reading for everyone these days, because Big Brother is upon us.

Gunther Russbacher was Source for this information

* * * * *

A Three Hour Workshop

Given by Two Recently Released Political Prisoners

And Rayelan Russbacher

Navy Captain Trenton Parker; Investigator, Stew Webb and Rayelan Russbacher,
wife of incarcerated political prisoner, Navy Captain Gunther Russbacher,
gave a once-in-a-lifetime workshop in August of 1993 at the Global Science
Congress in Denver, Colorado.
Trenton and Stew had just been released from incarceration. They did not
know if further charges were going to filed, or if “hit orders” had been put
out on them. The two men, and a contingent of Navy SEALS, who were there to
protect all three, showed up at the conference where Rayelan Russbacher was
speaking about the incarceration of her husband.

A workshop was organized so Trenton and Stew could put out their information
before they were killed or arrested. The 3 tapes were lost for years.
Rayelan recently discovered the originals and the set is available once
again. Information that has never been released anywhere is on these tapes.

Three tapes: $20.00 Plus $1.50 postage and handling
Available from:
The Human Rights Foundation
1.800.400.1999
or order online from
http:www.conghansen.com

The February, 1999 Edition of The Liberty Pole

ran the following:
Nazi Nexus
The gun control Act of 1968 was mainly framed by Senator Thomas J. Dodd of
Connecticut. This is significant, for have managed America’s prosecutors at
the Nuremberg trials of Nazi war criminals, Dodd was intimately familiar
with Der Fuhrer’s methods of people control.

Adolph Hitler had made effective use of Weimar Republic gun owner
registration lists. Senate records from mid-July 1968 reveal that Dodd asked
the Library of Congress to translate his own fifty- year-old personal copy
of the Third Reich’s gun control law passed 18 March 1938.
Section 25(1): “It is forbidden to manufacture.... and to import: Firearms
which fold down, break down, are collapsible, or are speedily
dismantled–beyond the common limits of hunting and sporting activities.”

One obvious purpose of GCA ‘68 then, was to wench the right to arms from its
constitutional moorings and philosophical root.

Repeated evidence of success is revealed every time the president of the
United States (whom no one seems inclined to ask what type of weapon the
Secret Service uses to defend him and his family) declares unchallenged,
“You do not need an Uzi to go deer hunting and you do not need an AK-47 to
go skeet shooting.” ... as though our illustrious Framers had in mind target
shooting or hunting when articulating that most sacred palladium of
individual liberty.

Germany’s pre-war citizen disarmament laws also help answer the question of
how many Jews with guns walked into Nazi ovens.”

The Liberty Pole is the publication of The Lawyer’s Second Amendment
Society, Inc.
http://www.thelsas.org
http://www.guntruths.com
18034 Ventura Blvd. No. 329