</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "The Extremist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> --------------------
> Just a lifestyle, huh?
> --------------------
> What if it was your child?

Pedophilia has as much to do with homosexuality between consenting
adults as it does to heterosexuality between consenting adults.

No one points fingers at adult consenting heterosexuals when some
pervert molests a little girl...there is no reason to equate the
molestation of a minor boy to adult consenting homosexuality.

June

The story is about homosexual rape.  I find it hard to hard to grasp the concept of heterosexuals commiting homosexual rape.  If they did they wouldn't be heterosexual anymore, would they?

Scoreboard:
Defenders of minor children:  1
Defenders of Homos:  3
What ever happened to the "For the Children" crowd?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/