</A> -Cui Bono?-

So may I infer from this that anything that can be used for any purpose
other than good should be caused to cease to exist if possible?

If so, then:

        If guns can be used for other than good, let's cause them to cease
to exist.

        If abortion can be used for other than good, let's cause it to cease
to exist.

        If government can be used for other than good, let's cause it to
cease to exist.

        If science can be used for other than good, let's cause it to cease
to exist.

        If religion can be used for other than good, let's cause it to cease
to exist.

        If splitting the atom can be used for other than good, let's cause
atoms to cease to exist.

The sentiment itself may have merit, but the logic fails - every time.

Whose reality are we talking about here?