</A> -Cui Bono?-

Ambassador Boylan hits the heights

>Dr. Boylan conveys that sources in the U.S. government have made it clear
>to him that we (the human race) do have relationships with
>extraterrestrials.

in that case, the us govt has conceded nothing that a mentally handicapped
person could not already have deduced.

>A group of those that are enlightened by this contact have agreed upon a
>time table; within the next eighteen months, the truth of extraterrestrial
>existence will be undeniable.

the truth of extraterrestrial existence is already undeniable - as in check
out the implant removal videos and analysis and the mexico city footage etc
etc in fact Dr Boylan has declined to analyse a sample remnant of ET cloth
from an abduction experience - for whatever reason

>At this time it will be announced by the head of the U.N. Security Council
>that we will be exchanging ambassadors with the Extraterrestrial Federation
>of Planets.

ah - star trek analogies - how very commercial and sugary sounding - it
makes you think that the boys in charge are really the good guys.

>This federation is made up of beings of all types, from Whitley Striber's
>greys to non-corpreal, thought essences. From gasbag beings to intelligent
>insect races.

I would be inclined to include Boylan as one of the gasbags :)

>This federation is a non-monetary, non-violent, telepathic coalition of
>beings from numerous planets.

..... 'make it so .. '  .. Ricky !! .....

yeah exactly ... thats why this planet is a f****ng bloodbath and meatfactory

>Many great spiritual teachers and leaders, Boylan iterates, were actually
>alien in origin. They believe themselves intermediaries between the "God
>Force" and ourselves.

I always thought that Pope Boylan was off the planet.

>They, soon after establishing open contact, will distribute their vast
>technology.

who to ?? -

>They intend to give us the knowledge to build free energy machines,

like we don't already have it - ask me - I'll give you the theory of
relativity
behind Bruce DePalmas free energy machine - first invented by Tesla 1910

This is the one fabulous truth about what positive Ets can bring us -
thats why the negative ets that run the world now won't let us have it.

>We will be a world consisting of real communities built on trust, mutual
>caring, and shared common interests. Telepathy will bring an end to
>violence, greed and depression.
>

>2. Extraterrestrial "superiority". The issue of the visiting
>extraterrestrial races' intellectual, cultural, genetic, technological and
>spiritual superiority,

thats an impoverished assumption - some of those races cannot match us in
our diverse creativity of software, artefacts, arts and other produce.

 Culturally, the ET races uniformly appear more
>advanced, as measured by the complex yet harmoniously interdependent
>functioning of their societies, absence of initiation of aggression,
>absence of warlike activities, the presence of altruistic concern for the
>Earth,

That is a hope not borne out by other anecdotal evidence.

However, that has to be weighed up against Boylans 'divine wisdom' or
theosophy which is a great message to get across - about eternity, souls,
continuation of existence - common group souls etc etc.

His one failing however is trying to sell us the idea that the good guys
have been in charge and that there are no bad guys - only the undereducated
human imagination - thats dangerously naive and misleading.

Andrew Hennessey