</A> -Cui Bono?-

-------- forwarded message --------
 From: "Roy L. Beavers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To:   emfguru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000
 Subject: Standards??? (Cherry)..

 .......Dr. Cherry is asking a 'hell-of-a-good' question here.....!!
 He is pointing out a **glaring** inconsistency in how we approach
 the standards issue......!!!

 Roy Beavers (EMFguru)
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 ..It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness..
                  NEW!!! Website... http://emfguru.com
 ................People are more important than profits..............

          DO YOU KNOW OF OTHERS WHO SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST???