</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "nessie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> (1.) If she uses call girls, so what? Prostitution is a job like any
> other. It's no different than hiring a masseur or a psychotherapist.

Perhaps.  But as things currently stand, prostitution is illegal everywhere
in the United States, except for a county or two in Nevada (where strict
state and local ordinances regulate the 'industry')...

So one would have to wonder about the integrity of a person who holds one
of the highest law enforcement positions in the land so flaglantry flaunting
such laws as they have sworn to uphold.

>>The three most egregious cover-ups during Clinton's tenure are Waco,
>>The Oklahoma City bombing and TWA 800. These mark his presidency at least
>>in the top 3 as the most corrupted in American history, in my opinion.
>
> You don't even know who John Mitchell was and yet you think you can rate
> the relative corruptedness of the various presidencies!?!   Come on, man.
> Be realistic. We aren't all fools here, you know.

Okay, I DO know who John Mitchell was, and I agree that the Clinton admin.
is one of the most corrupt in history -- and yes, I would rate it more
corrupt than the Nixon admin.

June