</A> -Cui Bono?-

Better get a bigger dictionary. According to my Illustrated Encyclopedic
Dictionary, Boogiemen are hobgoblin's or a terrifying specter.  I never
bother to point out peoples typo's or invented words, but in your case I was
trying to make a point. Unfortunately, you do not seem to be able to
understand it.

If you want to know how much evidence Jack Thompson has, e-mail him or write
him a letter, both addresses have been widely distributed on the Internet.
Gavin.

<< You're damn right it is. Except it's spelled "bogeyman." The derivation is
 Scots.  Look it up. Radar "bogeys" derive from the same source. It's a
 kind of Scots ghost. "Boogie" is derived from the African word "m'bugi,"
 best known as part of a phrase imported to the States from the Congo
 basin, "m'bugi m'vugi" which means "to take off your clothes to have a
 party." In America this mutated into "boogie woogie," a piano style noted
 for its syncopated  left hand.

 Now let's talk political history and leave the grammar for a listserv
 devoted to grammar. >>