</A> -Cui Bono?-

National Security
by Paola Harris

This interview took place on 2 July 1998 at the home of Clifford Stone in
Roswell, New Mexico.

 http://utenti.tripod.it/paolaharris/cliffsto.htm

Sergeant Stone, what is your background and what events led to the birth of
your book, " UFOs Are Real"?

When 1 was seven 1 had my first close encounter with a UFO, followed by
interactions with alien entities. I served in the Army for over 2 1 years.
At first, 1 was reluctant, then afraid, then disillusioned by the way the
Government handles the subject. When I decided to speak openly about UFOs 1
was still on active service, and the Army only told me to always make
consistent Statements. However, when 1 was assigned to another detachment, 1
was categorically ordered not to discuss UFOs, or write or make requests to
Congress without authorization or approval. 1 considered this to be
unacceptable, especially since I was involved in the programme without the
knowledge of' my commanding officer Instead of being discharged, 1 was sent
to Germany, then Belgium and around Europe, and 1 found myself involved in
the UFO situation again, though unwillingly. 1 heard about an incident in
the USSR: the Soviets tried to shoot down a large unidentified craft and
mysteriously lost three of their planes. So 1 decided to conic out into the
open, in spite of my superiors who may not have been aware of my intentions
and my links with various agencies connected to UFOs. 1 asked to be
discharged, informed the structures not connected to the Army about this and
left-Germany.

What year was this?

1989. 1 went home on apparently ordinary leave. Only one colleague, a
Russian interpreter, knew about my involvement with the UFO programme. My
request to be discharged was denied two days before 1 arrived at Fort Bliss
and they assigned me elsewhere for two months. They convinced me to stay and
said it wouldn't be sent back to Europe but would be assigned to Fort
Belvoir. 1 was still set on leaving because 1 didn't want to go through the
same experiences, experiences which can't be discussed, even to the extent
where my family knew nothing about them but were used to my sudden, long
absences and certain strange visitors...

Were they government agents?

Yes, but I didn't know they were. Here's an example: since 1969 up until two
months ago I was in close contact with someone who remained anonymous and
who called me "Colonel" he was an agent responsible for my protection.

UFOs Are Real contains classified documents. What impact has the book had on
public opinion?

It contains a large amount of American government documents with a high
classification level. The Goverment denies everything and doesn't even admit
that top secret documents on the subject exist but keeps them well hidden!
My interest centres on Operations Moon Dust and Moon Fly which tie still
involved with UFOs. The US Air Force has an installation at Fort Belvoir,
Virginia which is identified as Air Intelligence Group 696 and is
responsible for the collection of UFO data
and material. Names and programmes are given pseudonyms. I was in the Army's
counterespionage service when the programme covering Project Moon and
Operation Blue Fly began. These missions are both run by the Department of
State. Well, that's a half truth.  It's actually Defence Intelligence which
really controls both projects, using  military attachès in every consulate
and embassy in the world who send data about UFOs, while our military
personnel was and is ready to go into action anywhere in order to obtain any
prospective document and make it disappear.

Such as documents about recovered UFOs which the USA has always hidden, on
the basis of certain agreements.

I am absolutely certain that the majority of the foremost governments and
Intelligence Agencies know the truth about UFOs. Don't get me wrong: we
don't know how much has been disclosed.

What didnt you say in UFOs Are Real ?

I didn't say very much about Moon Dust and Blue Fly. I got hold of certain
documents, but when I tried to find certain information I got nowhere. They
told me that for the moment it was probably classified material and could
not be divulged. I then went to to certain members of Congress who denied -
through political channels - both the existence of operative units with
these names and the role of Fort Belvoir. I went back to the same
Congressmen and showed them 23 documents which confirmed these missions and
the Fort Belvoir operative base. The Air Force intervened, ,it first
claiming that they were war missions and then trying to make Moon Dust and
Blue Fly out to be pacific. In the three chapters devoted to Moon Dust and
Blue Fly I have not included letters which name members of Congress who
stated that the relative documents had been destroyed. That's pure
disinformation on the part of the Defence. The Attorney General knew about
the Air Force's coverup but didn't follow up with an enquiry.

Why not?

For two reasons. Firstly, if we claim that life elsewhere is possible, then
we should reach a technological level which can be applied and integrated
into culture in case of hostilities. Secondly, we' feel the need to
understand our visitors as much as possible and this constitutes a serious
problem. Ill the Army they repeatedly told me not to expect or anticipate
all the meetings with the so-called "entities" - the EBEs, but they called
them entities because they didn't know where they come from - to be pacific.
Later on, they told us that they may even be hostile. Every now and again we
shot at them and they responded with weapons. 1 call tell you about an
episode which took place in Brazil: two military contingents opened fire
from the ground on two UFOs which responded causing a 60% loss of material
and an 80% loss of personnel. So were we capable of standing up to hostile
action? Not at all. A lot of people believed an Independence Day scenario
was possible. But in reality, an invasion of hostile forces from Space or
from other powers was under way, and I'm not talking about one race, but 57
different races.

57 different races?

Yes, we have identified 57.

Is this documented?

Yes it is, but in documents which will never be published, unless they
manage to force open the archives. Do you know how we know all of tills?
There's only one possible way: using so-called "interactions", or interface
exchanges''. Anybody who worked in this field and revealed they knew about
these secrets was told: "You have a special mission to carry out". In an-,
case, if 1 told you everything I've done, you'd find it hard to believe me 1
loved my country, 1 believed in the Army and in doing lily duty hi Vietnam,
even if it cost my life. It was destiny. So, even though 1 had been declared
unfit for service, 1 arrived in Vietnam and realized that file wrong people
were giving the orders. My task was to gather together. the children and
help them. In the end we saved 1700.

Talking of children do you know about particularly gifted subjects who are
used by government agencies as interpreters or interfaces with aliens?

That's a subject which worries me a lot. I was once on one side of a table
and there were non-human beings on the other. No-one in that room knew what
was going on, but I did.

Have you ever talked about it?

No. I told my soil that I'd take it all with me to my grave. Instead, it was
lie who died, and I still have a lot of doubts about his death.