</A> -Cui Bono?-

In a message dated 03/29/2000 9:47:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< June claims that Islamic believers worship the
 same Deity -- as do us Jews and Christians.

 Jews and Christians worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and
 Jacob. Islam reverences the God of Abraham and Ishmael... >>

I do not know which Koran you have been reading, but I have to agree with the
Moslems that there is only one God.  He was worshipped by Abraham, Isaac,
Jacob and Ishmael.  You might try reading the Old Testament of our own Bible.
 I never met a Moslem who did not believe that Christ was of virgin birth
from Mary.  I didn't ask if they thought He was the son of God.  They never
said they didn't think He was.  They certainly think of Him as a great
prophet.  He is just not for them "The Last Prophet."  Christians who spend
their time trying to make sure that their own faith is a very small splinter,
and that only they have the correct interpretation,  must give God (that one
worshipped by Abraham, Isaac, Jacob AND Ishmael) a whole lot of laughs.
Prudy