</A> -Cui Bono?-

What part are you struggling with Joshua? I don't expect all Israelis
would be conned by this, but you know what some physicists are like -
trying to combine the occult with science as a form of religion. It's
all Neptunian trickery to me and I think there would be a few Jews
interested if an 'ET' Messiah was coming that wasn't the real thing.
They could at least keep an eye out for more on this, just as we
Christians keep finding out the mainstream religious leaders are
actually following another religion.

http://www.thehope.org/AOJPAPER.htm#KAB
http://www.thehope.org/TORENOW0.htm

You may want to check this site out and see the references to eg Barbara
Marx Hubbard and James {GAIA} Lovelock.  Is this Jewish? nope. I think
Moses would roll in his grave if he saw what has become of Genesis
lately. Scientific Kaballah using harmonics is not a replacement for the
religion Moses was given.

Nicky