</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "William Shannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> << Interesting, that if this case involved U.S. citizens, you'd be crying
> long and loud for the father's rights. >>
>
> Good call June!
> This is all about personal animosity towards Castro...these thugs in Miami,
> surrounding the house and threatening traffic blockades, don't give a whit
> about the kid...they want to "stick it to" Castro...that's all.
> And after seeing the way these folks act, very unruly, I can almost
> understand Castro's methods...he has no choice!!!! <grin>

Perhaps.  I've just noticed a preponderance of large, obviously professionally printed
signs amongst the Miami protestors.  One, a
young man in his late 20s or early 30s was shown on TV yesterday saying "I've been
here for 4 days and nights, and I'll stay here
forever..."..blah, blah, blah...

Makes me wonder who's footing the bill for the expensive signs, and enabling an
able-bodied young man to do nothing else but loiter
on public property (a crime in most municipalities, but seemingly not in Miami) during
the work week...

June