</A> -Cui Bono?-

From: "Theodor Parada, MD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Makes me wonder who's footing the bill for the expensive signs, and enabling an
>able-bodied young man to
>> do nothing else but loiter on public property (a crime in most municipalities, but
>seemingly not in
>> Miami) during the work week...
>
> On that note I'd like to know who's paying that lawyer Craig!!! It
> seems doubtful that Elian's father is independantly wealthy!!! This
> lawyer Craig is a Klintoon lackey!!!

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  Doesn't really matter.  Senor Gonzalez has the right to legal
representation, and perhaps Craig is looking
to make a name for himself.

But he's only one person.  Who's footing the bill for the hundreds of people on
permanent campout outside the Miami home where Elian
is staying?

June