Tara: I have suffered the persecution and hatred of the so-called
"Christian" community in this country since I published Life-Gazette in
the late 80's and early 90's. The early issues of this tabloid were
dictributed in some churches here and printed at Trinity Western
University. After about 200,000 copies were turned out, the
"Christian" community decided to pull its support out from
Life-Gazette. So my Life-Gazette journalism went online and now I have
[EMAIL PROTECTED] If you want the details sub to that list as it
is off-topic here. Later today I will post to Life-Gazette the latest
round in my litigation against Missions Fest Vancouver. I'll post just the
summary to CTRL. This case is before the Ombudsman of BC and BC Human
Rights Commission. It will go to the Canadian Human Rights Commission next
if I don't get through to people at this level.
   You see, Life-Gazette was from the very beginning dedicated to
articulating a "Godly Society" in accordance with the preamble to the
Charter/Canadian Constitution: "Whereas Canada is founded upon principles
that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law....". That
preamble was printed in every issue. THAT IS WHAT THE BOGUS CHRISTIAN
COMMUNITY DOES NOT WANT articulated. If Life-Gazette had been dedicated to
more "schlock", to pious platitudes, metaphysical mumbo jumbo and lame
liturgy all would have been well for it. But Jesus Christ never, ever
lied. Our Lord said, "You will be hated of all people". This community of
churchocrats will hate and persecute those of us who stand for a "Culture
of Truth" or "Culture of Christ" or "Culture of Life" or whatever you want
to call it. And this community of persecutors calls itself "Christian" and
"Pro-life". So the BLIND PHARISEES hated by Christ have changed their
names and they now call themselves Christians and Pro-Lifers.
FWP.

clipped above

     http://www.vcn.bc.ca/culturex/The-Question-Nobody-Will-Answer.htm