Tara,

Abortions happen. They happen in nature all the time. God is Good. God is
Great. Why do you limit your perception of the powers of God?

Abortion, homosexuality and racisim are some of the "bullets" chosen by the
conspiracy to be shot into the belly of our body politic to divide us. "They"
do not give a fig about these "sacred" principles. These topics are just
something for the conspiracy to hang the hat on. The are planned dialectics.

Whether as to abortion being "right" or "wrong" is not a topic for this list.

In a message dated 4/8/00 10:44:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I am not active as I once was. I've realized that the agendas are so
>
>imbedded in our society that even mentioning you are pro life or a Christian
>
>marks you suddenly as someone who should be attacked. That's the deepest
>
>conspiracy of them all. And the one that frightens me most.

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters