From:           "Karen Lyster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:             "2reality" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        DREAMLAND : WHITLEY STRIEBER INTERVIEWS LAURENCE GARDNER
Date sent:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:18:22 +1200

Hi Folks,

Laurence Gardner will be interviewed by Whitley Strieber on his =
Dreamland show on the 16th April.

See below for the schedule.

http://www.strieber.com/radio-schedule.html

If you don't get a chance to listen, I will be posting the transcript
on  my site a few days after the interview.

Karen

Laurence Gardner will be
interviewed
by Whitley Strieber on his Dreamland show on the 16th
April.See below for the = schedule.

http://www.strieber.com/radio-schedule.html

If you don't get a chance to listen,
I  will be posting the transcript on my site a few days after the
 interview
Karen
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/2301/Directory.html

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are sordid
matters