Glad you had a good laff David! There seems to be a shortage of people
who can see a whole picture.Prob us women should try to figure it out :
)

I am doing a summary of the book Secrets of the Mojave by Branton with
the new chapters that aren't on Steve's site.

http://www.anomalous-images.com/text/files.html
http://www.anomalous-images.com/text/mojave.html

It is here in a zipped file too. There are 7 more chapters in the book.
I'm just waiting to permission to scan some for the net which isn't
online.[Don't want anybody to become upset over copyright like Hurtak
who wouldn't allow me to put the rest of Keys of Enoch. If anyone wants
more info let me know and I'll forward. I have 10 more chapters. Thought
a bit of a cheek on his part, since his is just from the Urantia book
and Alice Bailey.]

Unlike the Secrets of the Mojave which is written by former and present
military intelligence personnel.. The publisher said she would welcome
reviews so here is the address to get a review copy.

J. Yahachaz P. Hawkins (aka Jacqueline Palmer).Publisher.
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It is a weighty book with 324 A4 pages with small type, plus diagrams so
I guess she'll send a review copy for publication purposes.
I have acquired a pile of emails about military abductions too, so will
post those shortly. Got a little on Pine Gap.

Don't let those goannas get ya David!  Hey you Aussies are trying to
sneak your snakes into our country now, by golly.Customs caught one.

Nicky in snake/reptoid free NZ

David wrote:

ROTFL!!! Well, you may not have heard, but dear old "i am the son of
god" D'Icke, has had a slight tiff with Sir Laurie (ggg) In fact,
D.Icke-world put out an article about Sir Garters being a blood-sucking
shape-shifting reptilian involved in ritual abuse and murder. Sorry Nick
... but heres where i'm gonna have to have
BARF! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I can't say i've heard
of that "Davidy" guy, so can't comment - Branton i've read bits and
pieces - some i thought was accurate - but aliens and giant goanna's -
hmmm ... well, being an Aussie, i'd have to warn these lizoids to be
wary if coming 'down under' - our Aboriginal folk are Bush Hunters, and
they do so enjoy the taste of goanna flesh (ggg)!!! I did enjoy your
"Blue Beam" stuff - i think if it does exist, from what i read in the
press, the Chinese are having a whirl at the "paranormal" and
"sightings" and plethora of UFO "activity". Though in the West, we are
far more open about it - and treated to such-like acceptance of UFO's
and aliens, via celluloid space heroes every 3 to 6 months ala the kind
hearts from follywood (ggg) or weekly serialised SCI FI episodes on the
poop tube.