Date sent:              Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:59:39 -0700
From:                   "John U." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [MC]  Nexus Magazine Presents....
To:                     MC Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here are the most relevant articles found pertaining to the discussion group from
nexusmagazine (www.nexusmagazine.com)
-0--0-00--00-00-0-0-00-0-0--00-0-0--00-0--00--0-00--------0--00--00==00=0==00==0=00=0=00=0==0

                                          REMOTE VIEWING
                                       - The ESP of Espionage -

We may all have latent psi powers, but our ability to develop them is being blanked
out by socially engineered stress, and with the collusion of covert agencies.

-----
Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 3, #6 (Oct-Nov '96).
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
>From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com

by Turan Rifat © 1996,
Paranormal Management Systems
PO Box 2749
Brighton, Sussex BN2 2DR, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1273 690424
Web site address: http://www.fastnet.co.uk./pms
--------

MILITARY DEVELOPMENT OF REMOTE MIND-CONTROL
TECHNOLOGY Military/intelligence interest in remote-viewing (RV) goes
back to at least the 1950s. Remote-viewing-the ability to see things far
from one's physical body-was developed during the Cold War to enable
security organisations to gain information about top-secret enemy sites in
which they had no assets. The Russians have always been more advanced
than their American counterparts in the study and development of RV and
biophysical remote mind-control technology (RMCT). This did not go
unnoticed by the CIA and the US military, who started experimenting with
biophysical RMCT in the 1960s. However, because it proved difficult to
control, the Americans concentrated instead on electronic techniques-until
quite recently. US military research into RV was implemented with Project
Scangate, and continued with many different projects including Grill Flame,
Center Lane, Sunstreak and Stargate.1

As a scientist I became fascinated by the implications of RV, for if it really
worked it totally upset the paradigm upon which our scientific model of
reality is based. The work of Dr Jessica Utts-a Professor of Statistics at
Stanford who has scientifically proven that RV phenomena exist2-was
significant in this respect for it showed that science as we know it is
crucially flawed.3 We have developed atomic energy, yet it is as if we have
less knowledge than our cave ancestors about the essential nature of
reality. The sceptics rebutted the Utts paper and have denied that any
paranormal phenomena could possibly exist.4 This might be more
comfortable for the scientific community, but RMCT is being used more
and more by the military/intelligence community.

To mask this, the US military's position on RV was stated by CIA
spokesperson David Christian, who accepted that no further official US
research into RV was warranted: "We think the intelligence community
shouldn't pursue research on this and that it is best left to the private
sector..."5

Is there a campaign of disinformation to cover up their continued and
accelerated study of the subject? Could programmes such as The Real X-
Files (shown on Channel 4, UK)-created by Jim Schnabel, an alleged CIA
operative-be designed to act as red herrings, to mask the US security
organisation's true intent? If so, wouldn't the public's interest in this area
mean that the privately-run US RV organisations (all headed by 'retired' US
security officers), to which the public could turn for training, would have a
large number of applicants? This would be useful if the US intelligence
community were trawling for undiscovered psi-able people to recruit for a
burgeoning RMCT military programme.6

THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF REMOTE-VIEWING This led me to ask
whether there could be a scientific basis to RV and RMCT. As a proponent
of RV, I knew that it worked.

Joe McMoneagle, a retired US Army intelligence officer-who claims to
have left Stargate in 1984 with a Legion of Merit award for providing
information on 150 targets that was unavailable from other sources-used
RV to go into the mind of Shaw Taylor, to see through his eyes, in an
experiment carried out on The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna (ITV,
UK). This method of using RV to enter the brains of other people is called
remote sensing (RS). Biophysical RMCT can be considered to have the
explanation for how ESP and telepathy work.

I have had many people ask me whether there is information available on
the scientific basis of RV. Having looked through the Internet at the web
sites purporting to be leaders in RV technology, I came to the conclusion
that either the knowledge base of Western experts was feeble, or most of
the real information was classified. Most of the leading research done in
the US on brain function with respect to electronic RMCT is classified. The
excellent articles in NEXUS (e.g., vol. 3, no. 3) have covered electronic
RMCT in more depth than is available elsewhere, but to my knowledge
there has been little scientific discussion of biophysical RMCT, so the
following is a brief introduction.

The Russians have been the world experts in biophysics since the 1950s.
Their research in this area has concentrated on military uses of biophysical
field effects and telekinesis (the ability to move objects at a distance), as
well as the search for 'psi genes' that promote and mediate RV and the
biophysical fields involved in telekinesis. This has led the Russians to study
the biological basis of RV.

For RV to work, 'something' must leave the body so that remote locations
can be seen. Research seems to indicate that RV uses biophysical field
effects to manifest perception outside the body.

The Russians have used all means at their disposal to develop biophysical
RMCT-drugs, hypnosis, invasive brain surgery, electronic implant
technology and a number of electromagnetic, electrostatic, magnetic and
psychotronic means to boost the latent psi abilities of carefully selected psi-
able Russians.

There is reason to believe that their research in the biophysical domain
became so advanced that they opened doorways to other continuums and
themselves fell prey to malevolent forces. US research into these areas will
eventually lead the Americans to the same crossroads. Indeed, in a secret
underground base they are already experimenting with electronic
extradimensional doorways, exposing the US consciousness to incredible
levels of extradimensional influences.

It is well known that the physical body is surrounded by a mantle of
electromagnetic (EM) energy. The eyes pick up this photonic emission,
though 90 per cent of this information is filtered out in the thalamus, with the
remainder fitted into a visual-mental model which we see as reality. Once
visual perception can be unfiltered, auras can be seen around people.

EMF-INDUCED CALCIUM EFFLUX EVENTS The US Government started
researching electronic RMCT as a result of early work on the effects of EM
radiation on human behaviour.

Microwave stimulation of the brain with extra-low-frequency (ELF)
audiograms has been shown to affect brain function for RMCT.7 This
methodology is the basis of US RMCT. However, the EM field around the
body can also be affected by other types of EM irradiation, electric fields
and magnetic fields.

Dr Ross Adey, formerly of the Brain Research Center at the University of
Southern California, and now at the Loma Linda University Medical School,
California, worked on the CIA's infamous Pandora project. His research
involved inducing of specific behaviour modifications by electromagnetic
means, as well as inducing calcium efflux events to interfere with brain
function-the so-called "confusion weaponry". (More recently, Dr Adey has
been warning against the biological hazards of EM emissions from mobile
phones.)

Dr Adey's research at the Brain Research Center has shown the existence
of a biological reaction to EM radiation. This reaction was found to be
dependent on the frequency, amplitude and dose of the microwave
radiation used.

In the 1980s Dr Adey performed some crucial experiments using
microwave carrier-waves modulated with ELF waves to modify brain tissue
the binding of calcium ions to neuronal sites was affected by weak EM
fields. These fields were of a frequency and amplitude similar to fields
produced in mammalian bodies and detected on electroencephalographs
(EEGs).

Dr Adey demonstrated how a 147-megahertz (MHz) field, which at tissue
level had an intensity of 0.8 milliwatts per square centimetre, caused an
efflux or release of calcium ions from the irradiated brain tissue. This
response only occurred when the ELF modulation of the microwave carrier-
wave had an amplitude modulated at 6-20 hertz (Hz). The maximum
stimulation of the neurones took place at 16 Hz, but to either side of this
frequency-range parameter there was no effect.8

Microwaves of a similar waveform were used in a US research facility by
C. S. Blackman, who worked on the theory underlying the electronic RMCT
devices now deployed worldwide. He noted a set of narrow field intensity
parameters of microwave irradiation effects that was greatest at 0.75
milliwatts per square centimetre, causing the neurones to efflux calcium to
the greatest extent.

Adey repeated Blackman's experiments and confirmed a microwave
intensity parametric area of between 0.1 and 1.0 milliwatt per square
centimetre, using a 450-MHz microwave carrier-wave amplitude modulated
by an ELF of 16 Hz. He found that this set of EM parameters caused the
largest calcium efflux in the neurones. When other EM parameters were
used, they caused no response.

In comparison, ELF-modulated microwave radiation in the range of 6-20
Hz, at field intensifies lower by several orders of magnitude than the above,
caused a decrease of calcium ion efflux in the neurones. A useful
observation was that the frequency and amplitude of the response of the
neuronal brain tissue was the same whether it was stimulated or damped.
There was a consistency in the magnitude of the response, i.e., a 10 to 15
per cent increase in calcium ion efflux using the higher intensities, and an
identical reduction using the lower intensities described above.

Since the neurones are affected by EM fields, the EM mantle around our
bodies-and anything that affects it-will also affect brain function.9 The
mechanism for this is that ELF-modulated microwaves can affect calcium
efflux in the neurones, which can affect short- and long-term potentiation of
the neurones with a concomitant effect on memory.

STRATEGIC ELECTRONIC WEAPONRY It was inevitable that
military/intelligence interests would develop electronic RMCT weapons
systems. These weapons fall into a number of classes, the simplest being
the use of microwaves at low amplitudes, e.g., 10,000 microwatts per
square centimetre, to cause local hot-spots in the victim's body areas that
have poor circulation, such as the eyes and gall bladder. The microwaves
heat up the tissue, which does not have the blood circulation to carry away
the excess heat. The victim feels nothing, but sustains acute and chronic
illness in these areas. Intelligence organisations in the West use this
technology to disable permanently the 'subversive elements' they cannot
scare off.

When ELF-modulated microwaves are used, they are keyed to distinctive
patterns of brainwaves called preparation sets, which exist for every
mechanical gesture the body makes. There are also specific excitation
potentials which exist for specific emotional states. Intelligence operatives
can induce remote conditioning by creating information-processing effects
which can cause excitatory reactions, subliminal stress, behavioural
arousal, enhanced suggestibility by inhibition of higher functions, and
patterned behaviours. It is alleged that this technology is used by the CIA
and MI5 to modify the behaviour of 'high-profile subversives'.

The more advanced electronic RMCT utilises ELF-modulated masers for
long-range, penetrative, invasive EM mind-control. Together with Doppler-
shifted interrogative RMCT masers, a victim's brain-states can be analysed
at a distance-and the 'subversive' can be modified at a distance.
Developments on this technique, and the use of low-frequency EM
radiation to see through walls, have allowed intelligence agencies in the US
to make useful inroads on the path to synthetic telepathy.

Much of this research has been funded by the CIA which began this work
on electronic mind-control with its Pandora project. This research was used
to build devices like RHIC-EDOM (Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control -
Electronic Dissolution of Memory), which is allegedly used for forced
induction of hypnotic trance in the abduction of and experimentation upon
civilians by US Government agencies.10

REMOTE-VIEWING AS A BIOPHYSICAL FIELD EFFECT? My research
interest has been in the biological and biophysical basis of paranormal
phenomena. Since the body has an intrinsic EM mantle, could this EM field
be projected outside the body?

Dr Ross Adey's research has identified a pathway by which EM fields can
directly affect the brain. Could information-gleaning by roving biophysical
EM field effects be the basis for RV? These EM fields could be picking up
information, then transferring it to the brain by the above mechanism. It
seems a valid basis for RV. Unfortunately, it is not the whole picture.

Remote-viewing operators can travel to distant star systems, travel
backwards and forwards in time, and enter US facilities that are protected
by metal Faraday cages and armed with EM flytrap field generators.

All of these phenomena indicate that something not limited by Einstein's
special theory of relativity and Maxwell's EM field equations is acting as the
carrier for RV.

Perhaps US researchers investigating remote viewers' capabilities have
learnt to manipulate EM field effects for their RV experiments using
electronic enhancement of psi effects. This methodology is the basis for
US experiments into biological synthetic telepathy-the use of EM fields to
boost latent psi-gene activity to the level where it is useful. My research
seems to indicate that they are only scratching the surface of the RV
envelope.

What is interesting to note from Dr Ross Adey's research is that a 6-20-Hz
frequency is needed for neuronal calcium efflux events. 'Normal' people are
entrained to function at high beta, which pushes their EEG-measured
brainwave frequency above the 20-Hz threshold. This means that they have
no contact with neuronal calcium efflux events. If these events are, as I
believe, an integral part of RV and other psi operations, the general public
will be psi-damped, not exhibiting parapsychological talents to any marked
degree.

Alpha training, which teaches people to work in the 7-14 Hz range, seems
to open up psi abilities. If neuronal calcium efflux events are crucial to psi
operation, we can begin to see a reason why simple techniques of alpha
entrainment and biofeedback can bring on paranormal functioning in
humans.

Major Ed Dames (Retired) has stated that military remote-viewers operate
in theta. This is a brainwave frequency of 4-7 Hz. So it may be that lower
frequencies in the 6-20 Hz window are more powerful for psi activity. Since
the energy of the EM wave is related to frequency, if we lower the frequency
of our brainwaves we can think with less energy and our biophysical RV
vehicles are therefore more efficient.

To understand what is really going on beyond the EM bandwidth of RMCT
events, we need to reappraise physics. In the early part of this century,
Einstein formulated his general theory of relativity which linked the curvature
of space-time with gravity. In formulating the field equations to link curvature
of space-time with gravity, Einstein found that the energy-momentum tensor
(simplistically, the sum total of mass-energy) did not equate to the Ricci
tensor (a sort of one-term summary of curvature which varies from point to
point). To balance his equation, Einstein had to subtract from the Ricci
tensor, R. As a scientist, I was intrigued by the question of why this should
be so. It would seem to indicate that reality is not singular but has a duality.
The Einstein tensor only balances when one subtracts the mathematical
summation of the curvature of this other reality, from the curvature of
physical space.

The dual nature of reality has been written about in many books.11 Could
RV be a biophysical field effect moving in this parallel reality? If so, our
knowledge of the nature of reality may be so limited that we are completely
blind to this second reality which is contiguous with our own and only
makes itself known to us in the quantum realm.

This parallel reality is seen in lucid dreaming and OOBEs (out-of-body
experiences) and is glimpsed in daydreaming states. Australian
Aborigines have a whole body of knowledge about their Dreamtime reality.
Remote-viewers are relearning abilities that our ancestors had direct
knowledge of millennia ago.

My research has led me to believe that this 'dreamtime' reality is not
electromagnetic in nature, but is composed of a new set of field effects.
These field effects are the basis of biophysical, biotronic and bioplasmic
phenomena. The electronic RMCT of the US Government mind-control
devices and related weapons systems mimics these higher-order field
effects.

SELECTIVE PRESSURE ON PSI GENES Remote-viewing would have
been of great use to our hunter-gatherer ancestors. Hunters who could find
game would have been, by natural selection, more likely to breed. This
would mean that any 'psi genes' would have been selected. Throughout our
hunter-gatherer past, psi genes would have increased, as those carrying
these genes would have been more likely to survive.12

With the onset of agriculture, the selective pressure would have ceased to
be so important. Consequently, highly developed cultures such as our own
would have lost the psi genes to some extent, whilst hunter-gatherers such
as the Aborigines of Australia or the Kalahari Bushmen would still have RV
capabilities at large in the population. Only cultures which have not
persecuted paranormal ability would have kept a high level of psi genes.
The North American Indians venerated paranormal abilities, so they would
have been a repository of these genes had Europeans not slaughtered
them.

It would seem that women in many parts of Europe during the Middle Ages
had a number of psi genes removed from their genomes due to the
selective pressure from the widespread burning and persecution of
'witches'-indeed, of any woman who showed paranormal ability. This
deselection would have made psi genes much rarer, and my research
seems to indicate that European men would score significantly better at
RMCT than would European women. However, cultures which have not
persecuted their females may have many women in their populations with
enhanced RMCT performance, as there appears to be significant sex-
related psi-amplification in females.

The world wars in Europe would have acted on any males in combat as a
considerable selective pressure to choose in favour of those individuals
carrying psi genes, as in all probability they were more likely to survive.
This would mean that the progeny of Europeans who fought in the wars
would have more psi genes in the population than they would normally have
had, had it been peacetime.

The former Soviet Union has been researching psi genes for decades.
KGB operatives were told to pick up people displaying paranormal abilities
for use in their vast parapsychological research projects.13

The Americans only tacitly began to research the subject in the 1960s
'because the Communists were doing it'. Their research was based on
'new age' phenomena and methodology. This meant the Americans never
achieved any great breakthroughs in biophysical field phenomena,
hampered as they were by 'new-age thinking' at the expense of scientific
methodology.

In 1995 the US security establishment decided to take a new interest in
biophysical RMCT. This meant that the CIA had to release disinformation
that purported to state that the Americans had given up this research-even
though it worked!

>From our research, it does seem that some people can display significant
RV capabilities. Indeed, people who do RV courses could have psi genes
in their genomes that affect their ability to view remotely. This would seem
to indicate that not all the psi genes have been deselected from the
population in mankind's long history. Interestingly, the magazine Fortune
has stated that the 'top 500' CEOs have greater-than-normal psi-intuition
and gut-feeling, symptomatic, precognitive reactions.

My research seems to indicate that there are primary and secondary psi
genes. Primary psi genes are those that give enhanced RMCT capability
by the specific nature of the proteins they code for, which act as biophysical
batteries, and other more obscure phenomena which are involved with
biophysical processing, storage and utilisation. The secondary psi genes
are those that facilitate biophysical integration with the organism and which
code for richer and higher-function neural networks to interface with the
biophysical energy.

It also appears that some peoples' bodies act as natural psychotronic
generators and can store psi energy.14

SWITCHING ON LATENT REMOTE-VIEWING ABILITIES The high basal
stress levels of Western man release a torrent of neurohormonal and
electrical stimuli that appear to switch off the psi genes. Instead, this
overstimulation would seem to switch on the oncogenes that cause cancer.
This also means that paranormal abilities are rare in the general population
and lack the repeatability needed for scientific verification.

Since stress interferes with the mechanism of RV, it is vital that the stress
neurohormones and electrical overstimulation that switch off psi genes be
lowered to the point where they cannot inhibit RV activity.

It is necessary to learn new mental software (memes) to run remote-viewing
programmes to increase the signal-to-noise ratio of psi phenomena.15
Learning new memes to switch off the negative-feedback cycle that keeps
people in a state of anxiety is also vital to initiating RV. Simple new habits
and software, that people can use at work to inculcate RV ability, also
amplify the process of RV initiation. Built into this methodology are
techniques to free-up biophysical energy and develop RV abilities. This is
done with the knowledge that people expend much of their biophysical
energy at work.

An effective system of RV training must bring in people's working habits
and training, to show them that enhancing their effectiveness at work by use
of psi-enabling memes will invariably open up paranormal abilities. The
rationale behind this is that if you are more effective at work, you have more
biophysical energy left over at the end of the day for use in building an RV
biophysical body!

By including your normal day-to-day work memes and incorporating them
into RV training, people will automatically be practising their RMCT. The
net effect of this is tremendous improvement in RV abilities.

The 'cinema method' of clearing one's mind, using RV as the moving
pictures, is a fundamental next step. When watching the cinema screen, we
all stop talking to ourselves. This switches off the internal dialogue, the
incessant mental conversation that we have inside our heads.16 Mental
silence is the second major initiator of RV. The first is habitual relaxation,
which can be achieved with the use of psi-enabling stress-management
techniques.

Clearing the mind by focussing directed attention on RV is the most
powerful way to develop biophysical RMCT. Directed attention is the
guided use of perception for the study of RV. Once directed attention has
been set up, it can be used for remote- viewing of distant locations. First
practice is on known locations; then on more obscure sights. (A discussion
of ways to improve RV abilities is covered at length on my web site.)

Another factor I looked at was the phenomenon of being able to be aware
of two places at once. Physical perception and RV can be practised at the
same time. This has dramatic implications, for it means that our brains and
our biophysical field effects can have awareness separate from one
another.

REDESIGNING OUR OWN DNA Dr Gerald Edelman, a leading
neurophysiologist, has formulated the theory of neural Darwinism. This
postulates that neurones compete with each other by natural selection and,
in the process, neuronal group selection forms neural networks which have
the capability of primary consciousness. As the process is iterated, high-
order consciousness develops, leading to sapience in man.17

Connecting this work with that of Dr Ross Adey, there is an indication that
the brain can think without biophysical field effects; but these field effects,
through their link with calcium efflux-modulated neuronal potentiation
events, can interact in a synergistic manner.

Research into RV and OOBEs indicates that biophysical field effects also
have high-order consciousness.18 The mechanism of high-order
consciousness in biophysical field effects is derived from similar
processes of Darwinian selection in morphogenetic fields.19

It is known by morphogenetic development researchers that the human
genome does not contain enough information to turn the blastocyst (the
small clump of fertilised cells) into an embryo. Morphogenetic field effects
are needed to switch on specific gene groupings depending on their
position in the blastocyst. These biophysical morphogenetic fields switch
on specific genes and turn off other genes, all based upon their location in
space-time.

It was a profound revelation when I realised that the biophysical fields
contain large amounts of information not held in the genome and, further to
this, that the biophysical fields can control gene expression.

It then did not take me long to realise that a natural consequence of RMCT
was the development in RV practitioners of an evolution in their
morphogenetic fields. Like the neurones affected by neural Darwinism,
morphogenetic fields could evolve through primary consciousness to high-
order consciousness. This would enable powerful RV abilities but, more
importantly, it could enable psi-able operators to switch their genes on and
off. The health and gerontology implications of this are far-reaching.

I have developed a technique which I call paranormal psychoneural
immunology-the use of RMCT to raise morphogenetic field effects to high-
order consciousness. And with the discovery that a gene can change
naturally into a normal version in a patient suffering from a lethal genetic
disease, it appears that our genome can be changed in vivo.20

RMCT, then, in its guise of paranormal psychoneural immunology, can be
used to change our own genome. It would also seem that the use of theta
states can enable psi-able operators to rewrite their own DNA.

I am using this line of research in an attempt to increase the telomeres on
the ends of my chromosomes by selective stimulation of telomerase
enzymes in the nuclei.

Since telomere loss is associated with ageing, this may boost longevity
without the risks associated with the US drug rejuvenation programmes
being developed by American corporations for the NWO super-rich.

REMOTE-INFLUENCING To conclude this introduction to the science of
biophysical RMCT, a technique known as sleep-wake hypnosis can enable
a hypnotist to transfer hypnotic commands telepathically to a subject,
whether a few feet or even a thousand miles away.

A Ukrainian, Albert Ignatenko, demonstrated on the TV show, The
Paranormal World of Paul McKenna, that he could raise or lower the pulse
rate of people who were at a remote location. This was a dramatic
demonstration of remote-influencing (RI), which is the basis of hypnosis.

My research would seem to indicate that the psi-able operator is capable
of affecting the neuronal calcium efflux of another person through remote-
viewing, rather like the US National Security Agency's electronic
microwave mind-control machines.

The use of RI could therefore be used to affect, for instance, the money
markets by working on the brains of the market-makers. Since these
biophysical field effects reside in us all, it would seem probable that RI will
be seen as a threat to the New World Order ruling class.

PRIVACY AND SURVEILLANCE With the growth of electronic means of
spying on the public, privacy is something that is vanishing completely. For
example, my phone and flat are bugged and MI5 operatives regularly
search my flat when I am out. The whole of Brighton is covered by cameras
linked to the police station, which is a major node in the UK underground
command centre structure. E-mail and faxes are interfered with and
monitored, and the web sites that go against US policies are being closed
down by frightened Americans.

In this context, RV/RMCT can be seen as a way that the public can put the
authorities under surveillance. Since the US and UK governments are
deploying electronic RMCT against internal 'subversives', I would find it
ironic if the public's use of biophysical RMCT were directed at NWO
personnel and their leadership.

As more people use RV, the technique will become more effective.21 This
means that the authorities will try to restrict advanced information about RV
and RI as carried out by Paranormal Management Systems and other non-
military groups. And with the burgeoning of RV/RI companies run by
'retired' US military personnel, one can be sure that effective know-how will
be kept out of the public domain.

PMS offers RV courses that can enable the public to put the authorities
under the spotlight. As a caveat, if I were to receive complaints from irate
members of the public about infringements to their privacy by PMS-trained
people, I would have to close the facility. A proper self-regulatory procedure
is a must in this new field of RMCT.

At present, biophysical RMCT is not legislated against and, in any case,
the Russian military have almost exclusive use of it.

A REMOTE-CONTROLLED FUTURE? The ability of the RV attention to
affect the body, and the bodies of other people, could have tremendous
implications for healing and for the health of nations.22 Some aspects of
alternative healing can be thought of as a crude, common usage of RI, as
the RI effect is the scientific basis of mind-over-matter phenomena.
However, the forthcoming European Union 'bans' on some alternative
therapies, vitamins and herbal remedies may just be precursors of what's
to come.

In the future it may be illegal to think in anything but beta, with only a select
few authorised to work in psi-enabling theta. The rising tension in the world,
media fearmongering and the mind-deadening effect of TV may be
coincidental, but, yet again, perhaps they may not...

The science and technology of remote viewing and mind-control are still
relatively young, but they may well prove to be key agents in the affairs of
the 21st century.

Endnotes
1. (a) 600-plus Internet references on alta vista;
(b) Adams, James, "Day of the Pentagon Mindbenders", The Sunday Times, 3 December 1995;
(c) Anderson, Jack and Michael Binstein, "Psychic Spies have a Home at the CIA",
United Features Syndicate, 1 November 1995;
(d) Fleming, Michael, "Psychic Soldier Sells his Bizarre Tale to Hollywood", Variety,
November 1995;
(e) Rickard, Bob, "From Russia with Anxiety", Fortean Times, June 1996;
(f) Vistica, Gregory, "Psychics and Spooks", Newsweek, 11 December 1995;
(g) Wolf, Jim, "'Psychic Power Real, but Not Good for Spying', CIA says", Reuter, 28
November 1995;
2. The Journal of Scientific Exploration, Stanford, USA, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. l-lll. Dr
Jessica Utts carried out a statistical analysis on the results of the US
RV programme. Her results confirmed a greater-than-chance effect-be it a small
effect-which proved that RV exists.
3. Beloff, John (Dr), "ESP Fact Sheet" (the work of the Society of Psychical Research
on RV), Psychology Department, University of Edinburgh,
Scotland.
4. Refer to the Internet for mention of Dr Ray Hyman and his rebuttal of RV, which has
just been released.
5. Wolf, ibid.
6. Refer to the Internet for list of US RV companies. Two companies among the premier
US RV organisations are Psi Tech, headed by Major Ed Dames
(Ret.), and Problems-Solutions & Innovations, run by Lyn Buchanan.
7. Keith, Jim (ed.), Secret and Suppressed, Feral House, Portland, Oregon, USA, 1993.
This contains an excellent chapter on US electronic RMCT and
the unpleasant effects it can cause.
8. Adey, Ross W., "Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the Electrical
Activity of the Hippocampus During Learning",
Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 23, 1967;
----, "The Influences of Impressed Electrical Fields at EEG Frequencies on Brain and
Behaviour", in Behaviour and Brain Electrical Activity (N. Burch
and H. I. Altshuler, eds.), Plenum Press, 1975;
----, "Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in
Cats", Brain Research, vol. 58, 1978;
----, "Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation", Bulletin
of the New York Academy of Medicine, vol. 55, no. 11,
December 1979.
9. "The healing face of electromagnetic fields", Electronics World and Wireless World,
1993.
10. King, Jon, "UFO Reality, No. 3", document from The Real X-Files television
documentary.
11. (a) Harpur, Patric, Daimonic Reality, Viking Press, 1995;(b) Castaneda, Carlos,
The Fire From Within, 1984.
12. Dennett, Daniel, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Simon and Schuster, 1995.
13. (a) Constantine, Alex, Psychic Dictatorship in the USA, Feral House, Portland,
Oregon, USA, 1995 (contains an excellent chapter on RMCT);
(b) Ostrander, Sheila and Lynn Schroeder, Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain,
Prentice-Hall, USA, 1970;
(c) Ostrander and Schroeder, Superlearning, 1982.
14. (a) Refer to the works of Wilhelm Reich, inc. The Function of the Orgasm, 1927;
(b) Refer also to Robert Pavlita, who rediscovered psychotronic generators from an old
alchemical text. These devices store psychic energy, rather like
Reich's orgone generators that store biophysical fields.
(c) Mann, Edward W., Vital Energy and Health, 1989.
15. Refer to Ingo Swann's papers on the signal-to-noise ratio, to be found on the
Internet under the RV maestro's name.
16. Refer to collected works of Carlos Castaneda, yogic texts, Zen manuals, etc.
17. Edelman, Gerald, Bright Air, Brilliant Fire, Basic Books, New York, 1992.
18. (a) Tansley, David, The Raiment of Light: A Study of the Human Aura;
(b) Smith, Cyril, Electromagnetic Man, 1989.
19. (a) Refer to the entire work of Dr Rupert Sheldrake, inc. The Presence of the
Past, 1988; A New Science of Life: The Hypothesis of Formative
Causation, 1985;
(b) Bohm, D., "Morphogenetic Fields and the Implicate Order", ReVision 5:41-48.
20. Cohen, Philip, "Child's lethal gene fault heals itself", New Scientist, 20 July
1996.
21. To amplify this small RV effect in humans, I have developed a methodology called
Group Augmented RV, which can enable any group to use RV to
study military sites or off-world alien phenomena.
22. Refer to articles on natural healing on the Internet.

Further References

       Akwei, John S., "Covert Operations of the US NSA", NEXUS Magazine, vol. 3, no.
3, 1996.
       Brown, Courtney, Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials
Visiting Earth, Penguin Books, 1996.
       Forsyth, Richard, "Room with a Remote View", Encounters, issue 10, August 1996.
This is an article about the author.
       Matthews, Robert, "CIA Signed up Psychics as Spooks", The Sunday Telegraph
[UK], 4 August 1996. McMoneagle, Joseph, Mind Trek, 1993.
       Paranormal Management Systems has produced an information pack on Remote
Viewing. To obtain a copy, please send 2 pounds sterling (5 pounds outside the UK) to
PMS, PO Box 2749, Brighton, BN2 2DR, UK. PMS web site address:
http://www.fastnet.co.uk./pms
       Small, Marie-Louise, "Psi Spies", Encounters, issue 7, May 1996. This issue
comes with the great little book, America's UFO Cover-up, by Marie-Louise Small.
Anyone interested in US NWO conspiracy theories about alien masters should read this,
as well as Cosmic Top Secret:
       America's Secret UFO Program, by William Hamilton III, 1992. Page 108 makes
grisly reading and, if true, verifies much of what I have been stating. For
information on how to visit these US underground sites, please send 3 pounds sterling
(5 pounds sterling) outside the UK) to PMS, PO Box
2749, Brighton, BN2 2DR, UK. This gives all the information any group will need to
start RV exploration of US/alien sites.
       Visit Dr Jessica Utts' web site for details on the scientific verification of
RV, and as a stop-off point for other RV sites and places of interest.
       Web site address: http://www.jse.com

About the Author:
Turan Rifat was born in Brighton in 1957. He has a university science degree and
another in education. Whilst doing his Ph.D., the author decided he'd had enough of
mechanistic science, so for the past 15 years he has been researching the paranormal,
with the aim of developing its physics, as
well as carrying out numerous workshops on healing and personal development. His
research task took rather longer than imagined, and led to some unfortunate
confrontations with 'evil' forces-MI5 being the least of these.Recently, he set up
Paranormal Management Systems (PMS), the only company in
Europe with expertise in biophysical RMCT that can come close to what the Russians
have developed and which outstrips the US knowledge base in the biophysical area. PMS
evaluates this military-domain RMCT material and develops it in terms of its
applications for business in enhancing
profitability and performance. Turan Rifat offers courses and consultancy in the RV/RI
field. He is currently writing a book, Remote Viewing: The Story of the Real X-Files,
and is planning to follow up this article with one on ESP and telepathy, with
reference also to synthetic telepathy.

=-0-=0=-0-=0-=0=-0-=0==-0==0==0=-0=00=0==0=00=0==000=0=-=0==00==-=0=-=0=0=0=-=0=-0==-=0=-0=0=

                           Mind Control Slavery and the New World
                                            Order

  According to this extremely disturbing report, Monarch Program mind-control
survivors claim to have been used as high-tech slaves by certain intelligence agencies
and top-ranking politicians.

------

Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 6, Number 2 (February-March 1999).
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
>From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com

by Uri Dowbenko © 1998
New Improved Entertainment Corp.
PO Box 43
Pray, Montana 59065, USA
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------

High-tech slavery is alive and well on planet Earth. Ever since World War II
when the United States Government's Project Paperclip sponsored the
resettlement of about 2,000 high-level Nazis in the United States, the
technology of mind-control programming has advanced rapidly.

"The Germans under the Nazi government began to do serious scientific
research into trauma-based mind control," write Fritz Springmeier and
Cisco Wheeler in their book, The Illuminati Formula used to create an
Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave. "Under the auspices of the
Kaiser Wilhelm Medical Institute in Berlin, Josef Mengele conducted mind-
control research on thousands of twins and thousands of other hapless
victims."

Mengele, known as "the Angel of Death", was one of the approximately
900 military scientists and medical researchers secretly exfiltrated into the
United States, where he continued his 'research' and trained others in the
black arts of mind control. This work in behaviour manipulation was later
incorporated into the CIA's projects Bluebird and Artichoke which, in 1953,
became the notorious MKULTRA. The CIA claims that these programs
were discontinued, but there is no credible evidence that "The Search for
the Manchurian Candidate" (the title of the definitive book by John Marks)
ever ceased.

In fact, Captain John McCarthy, US Army Special Forces (Ret.), who ran
CIA assassination teams out of Saigon during the Vietnam War, told his
friend, LAPD whistleblower Mike Ruppert, that "MKULTRA is a CIA
acronym that officially stands for 'Manufacturing Killers Utilizing Lethal
Tradecraft Requiring Assassinations'". Thus the CIA's official obsession
with producing programmed killers through the MKULTRA contained more
than 149 sub-programs in fields ranging from biology, pharmacology,
psychology to laser physics and ESP.

More recently, new evidence points to the continuous use of so-called
trauma-based programming techniques to accomplish the same goal. This
includes the deliberate induction of Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) in
involuntary human subjects - in essence, human guinea pigs.

MPD has been reclassified by the American Psychiatric Association as
Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). The psychiatrists' bible, the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-IV, p. 487), characterises it by:

A. The presence of two or more distinct personality states;
B. At least two of these identities or personality states recurrently take control of
the person's behaviour;
C. Inability to recall important personal information that is too extensive to be
explained by ordinary forgetfulness;
D. The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance or a
general medical condition.

No matter what name is assigned to the problem, however, to create this
condition by conscious intent is an atrocity so depraved that trauma-based
mind-control programming remains the de facto Secret Holocaust of the
20th century. Known as the Monarch Project, it has been verified and
corroborated by numerous survivors like Cathy O'Brien, author of
TranceFormation of America, Brice Taylor, author of Starshine, and K.
Sullivan, author of MK. No paper trail has been found which leads from the
CIA's MKULTRA program to the Monarch Project - a catchword for mind
control which involves US military, CIA, NASA and other government
agencies.

The Franklin Cover-up, attorney John W. DeCamp's groundbreaking book
about high-level pedophilia, also describes the sordid details of Monarch.
"Drugs are not the deepest level of government-sponsored evil," he writes.
"I think the lowest level of Hell is reserved for those who conjured up and
carried out the 'Monarch Project'. 'Monarch' refers to young people in
America who were victims of mind-control experiments run either by US
government agencies such as CIA or military intelligence agencies."

DeCamp's client, Monarch abuse survivor Paul Bonacci, has a story which
parallels the victimology of O'Brien, Taylor and Sullivan - an extensive cross-
corroboration of perpetrators and their methodology. It's simply "the
production of a horde of children in whom the soul is crushed, who would
spy, whore, kill and commit suicide", in the words of investigative reporter
Anton Chaitkin, quoted by DeCamp in his book.

Recovering Monarch victims speak of ongoing trauma through "ritual
abuse", also known as "satanic ritual abuse" because of the identifiable
iconography of a belief structure associated with Satanism or
Luciferianism. By using drugs, hypnosis, torture and electroshock, the
Monarch criminal perpetrators have produced new and succeeding
generations of victims.

This is not science fiction, but science fact. MPD involves the creation of
personality "alters": alternative personalities or personality fragments which
can be used for specific tasks - usually for illegal activities like delivering
drugs or other black-market activities (mules), messages (couriers) or
killings (assassins). These alters, or soul fragments, are segregated and
compartmentalised within the victim's mind by the repeated use of stun
guns, drugs and hypnosis, which isolates the memories of their
experiences.

An alter can be accessed by anyone who knows the "codes" or "triggers".
These triggers, which induce an altered or trance state in a programmed
victim, can be anything including telephone tones, nursery rhymes, dialogue
from certain movies or hand signals.

According to Springmeier and Wheeler, whose 468-page book has
become a reference in the field, "...the basis for the success of the
Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or
personality parts called 'alters' can be created who do not know each other,
but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are
built by traumas form a protective shield of secrecy that prevents the
abusers from being found out and prevents the front personalities who hold
the body much of the time to know how their system of alters is being
used."

The mind-control programming, however, has not worked according to
plan. In fact, the perpetrators, in their arrogance and hubris, never dreamed
that their methods could fail. The retrieval of survivors' photographic-like
memories of actual abuse incidents, including images, sounds and smells,
constitutes a major exposure of human rights abuses. These victims bear
witness to the secret atrocities of the so-called New World Order.

MORE ON ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL

According to John Coleman, author of Conspirators Hierarchy: The
Committee of 300: "...the Illuminati is very much alive and well in America...
Since the Illuminati is also known as Satanism, it must follow that the CIA
was controlled by a Satanist while Dulles had charge of it. The same holds
true for George Bush [a member of the Order of Skull and Bones].

"Given the ghastly mind-control experiments constantly being conducted by
the CIA, and its past connections to fiendish monsters like Dr Campbell
and Dr Sidney Gottlieb, it does not take much to conclude that the CIA
follows satanic roads," Coleman concludes in his monograph, "Illuminati in
America".

With regards to "the brainwashing capabilities of the Tavistock Institute as
well as US Department of Defense projects like the Advanced Research
Project Agency", Coleman writes that "...the bottom line of the projects is
mind control as predicted by the book, The Technotronic Era, by Zbigniew
Brzezinski. The project goes by the name 'Monarch Program' and it is a
vast project involving not only the CIA but the Army, Air Force and Navy with
all of their skills and vast resources."

SULLIVAN'S TRAVELS

The horrific torture and sexual abuse of children, also called "satanic ritual
abuse", has been a key component in the creation of mind-controlled
slaves.

Mind-control survivor K. Sullivan has written an astounding book called MK,
a fictionalised account of her life, which describes the world of multiple
personalities. To her credit, Sullivan has been able to reconstruct from her
memories the actual mechanics and methodology of going from one alter
state to another. A programmed assassin and sex slave, Sullivan says she
was abused and raped by Robert Maxwell, Henry Kissinger, George Bush
and Billy Graham, among others. One of her controllers was deceased CIA
operative James Jesus Angleton, who has been widely regarded as a
KGB and Mossad asset.

In a recent interview, Sullivan spoke about her background as a "family-
generational slave" to the elite and about her stepfather, now deceased,
who was initially her primary programmer. His cover was a church-going,
upstanding citizen, a professional mechanical and systems engineer with a
curious interest in robotics.

"There were a number of people who trained, conditioned, then broke my
will, broke my psyche and programmed me in different altered states," she
said in a recent interview. "My father was the one who did me the most. He
did it through terror. He did it through torture. He was a very brilliant man,
and he seemed to enjoy doing it to me and other children."

Confirming that her father was "horribly abused as a child", Sullivan added:
"I know that for certain. His father was a Welsh Druid who had been sold as
a child to a ship captain who brought him over to the US. At least that's the
mentality in my family, for slavery of children to be okay. I heard this from
older family members. They've never denied it. But my grandfather was a
covert Druid as well. I'm sure he brought the religion over with him. One of
the things he would do is go to the graveyard near his house and dig up
bodies, then take them into the basement and take them apart and have
fun with them. And he also did rituals out in the woods sometimes at night.
He would sacrifice babies. And I was exposed to that. So I'm sure my father
was, too, which left him no other alternative but to become like his father."

And how is this behaviour related to Satanism or is it just generational child
abuse?

"I think it's both," she answered slowly. "And what it boils down to is these
people are doing illegal activities. Criminals tend to find criminals. They
tend to gravitate toward each other. It's amazing how they can find each
other out. My grandfather developed connections to the Mafia in our area. I
understand it was the Colombo family. I don't know what he did exactly, but I
do have one memory of riding in a cement truck where he and other drivers
with cement trucks were using the cement from the trucks to bury several
bodies. So I guess they just did whatever needed to be done. That was in
New York and Pennsylvania. My father was an assassin as well as other
things, and these people really enjoy killing people. He killed people more
for favours than for hire. He got to have as many kids as he wanted to
raise."

Her father also had CIA and NASA connections. "The CIA work seems to
be rather covert. He worked for Western Electric and later on for AT&T,"
Sullivan said. "I found out, since then, that Western Electric has had very
strong CIA ties. I have been able to go through some of his papers since
his death in 1990, and I have found on his desk calendar for that year that
he had several contacts with NASA. Since then I have remembered that
there were several facilities that he took me to that were NASA facilities.
The NASA connections seem to be directly connected to the Paperclip
connection. The Nazis were brought into the country and then were
integrated into the NASA structure after the war.

"My father, because of his Celtic background, had very low self-esteem,"
continued Sullivan. "Being exposed to some of these Nazi war criminals
seemed to mean a whole lot to him because he had a mother that was
German. Between the Celtic background and a German mother, these men
built up his self-esteem as far as being Aryan. He very much identified with
them, and I think, from what I understand, he got a lot of his training
especially from one man I knew as Dr Schwartz. He had slightly wavy black
hair and very dark eyes. He was slim. I can't say his height because I was
just a child. He had a definite German accent. People called him Herr
Doctor or Dr Schwartz, one of the two. Sometimes he was called Dr Black.
He was a pedophile for sure and he was a very cold man. He liked to make
kids think that they would feel safe with him, but he would do something that
would upset the children and then they would be afraid of him after that."

MULTI-MODE PROGRAMMING

Sullivan said that she was used to sexually service both males and females
in the Beta mode, and to do assassination, bodyguarding and intrusions in
hostage situations in the Delta mode.

And what is Alpha, Beta, Delta and Theta programming?

"Alpha was the basis for all the other programs," she continued. "It seems
to be where a lot of information was stored in my memory, in my mind, that
was used by programmers to develop the other programs. It's where some
of my more generic alter states were also stored. Beta was the sexual
servicing part of me. They also sometimes called the alter state 'Barbie'. It
was supposed to be named after Klaus Barbie." Like Barbie doll?

Survivors Cathy O'Brien and Brice Taylor were also subjected to Beta, or
sex-slave, programming. They, like actress Marilyn Monroe, were called
"presidential models", mind-controlled slaves for the use of high-level
politicians.

According to Springmeier's book, "...in 1981, the New World Order made
training films for their novice programmers. Monarch slave Cathy O'Brien
was used to make the film How To Divide a Personality and How To
Create a Sex Slave. Two Huntsville porn photographers were used to help
NASA create these training films."

Sullivan recalled: "I was used both as a child and as an adult in those alter
states, and I had more than one. In those alter states I would not resist. I had
no anger. I was an absolute sexual slave and I would do whatever I was told
to do."

Delta programming is military-assassin programming that has trickled into
popular consciousness through movies like La Femme Nikita, its American
remake, Point of No Return, and The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Regarding the Delta programming, Sullivan said: "...it was when I was used
to do hits, kills, and also bodyguarding and hostage extraction. I had a
great number of alter personalities that had specialised training and had
different modes to do different things."

Why was the training kept separate for different alters?

"Part of it was so I wouldn't recall too much at any one time - if I did start to
remember," she said. "And also because they hand-pick each part out for
a certain type of situation. If you had a part coming out that was very loyal to
people that that part was bodyguarding, you don't want that part going off
and killing somebody. And you don't want a part that's specifically
programmed to kill coming out and feeling sorry for the target. So you have
to keep the emotions and the motives separate as well. And so that's why
they had to have different parts."

Sullivan's description of Theta programming seems to correlate with the
development and use of so-called extrasensory powers and extraphysical
abilities.

"Theta was where they used - I don't like the word 'psychic' because I think
it's been so misused - thought energy," she said. "I just knew it as magnetic-
type energy from the individual to do a number of different things that they
were experimenting with, including long-distance mind connection with
other people - even in other countries. I guess you would call it 'remote
viewing' - where I could see what a person was doing in another state in a
room or something like that.

"It was both actual programming and experimentation. Because what they
did - they kept it encapsulated in several parts of me, several altered
states. It was a lot of training, a lot of experimentation."

Theta programming also implies the use of thought energy to kill someone
at a distance.

"A lot of times I ran across other victims with Theta programming," Sullivan
said in a recent CKLN radio interview. "One of the movie and book themes
they used extensively was Dune, by Frank Herbert. It won't be too hard to
figure because what they taught us was that we could cause things to
happen to other people. It was to build up rage inside. It would come out in
a form of pure energy that would hit them... They had talked about people
imploding internally in their digestive organs. I don't know because I can't
see what goes on inside another body, but I do know that it does work."

The calculated admixture of doing good and evil seems to be a hallmark of
the Illuminati methodology. It's as if they recognise, at a spiritual level, that
all the horrible karma they create can be balanced by generous
philanthropic gestures; for example, giving a billion dollars to the United
Nations, or other feats of extraordinary compassion.

"Also, they tried to use me for hands-on healing because I had a
grandmother who was a healer from Sweden," said Sullivan. "So they were
trying - that was me and several other survivors I talked to since - to use
them in that mode also. And hands-on healing means that you would focus
electromagnetic energy into the other person's body."

BRICE TAYLOR'S ORDEAL

Another book, Brice Taylor's Starshine: One Woman's Valiant Escape from
Mind Control, corroborates Cathy O'Brien's and K. Sullivan's experiences.
Even though it's a fictionalised account, the book clearly indicates that
major crimes have been - and are being - committed by the major players
of the world's power elites.

Brice Taylor was also a "presidential model", and in a recent interview she
went into intimate details of her many experiences with politicians
promoting the New World Order.

"What it [being a presidential model] means," she explained, "is that your
program is to have sex with presidents; and I did overhear this, that
different politicians were encouraged to use CIA escorts for sex, so they
wouldn't be in a vulnerable position if they ever disclosed any national
security secrets to anyone on the outside, or for blackmail."

And how would she characterise this so-called New World Order?

"It is an attempt to bring in a One World Government in which elite families
have things the way they want. Their belief was that the planet was
overpopulated and that something had to be done: psychological and
biological warfare. They considered mind control as a tool, their ace in the
hole, something really different that would act as an invisible weapon."

ADVENTURES WITH HENRY K. AND THE COUNCIL

In her recovery, Brice Taylor also had memories of being used by Henry
Kissinger as a mind-controlled courier.

"If you program someone to have a perfect photographic memory and total
recall, then you have the capacity to be able to deal with many different
tasks and assignments simultaneously," she explains. "Henry Kissinger
created a 'mindfile' inside of my head. I would be sent around to all these
leaders to keep their data - on some of their projects or whatever their
agenda was - sorted. When they'd meet people, I would be programmed by
either Kissinger or Nelson Rockefeller. This was in the mid-1960s."

But who's running the 'show'?

"I think there's this other layer that I call 'the Council' in my book," Taylor
explained. "I know that this is a group of men that stand head and shoulders
above even Kissinger and the Rockefellers. They have been genetically
engineered in a way that they have [she hesitated, searching for the right
words] different leadership abilities and that they are actually the ones
running the plan."

They refer to themselves as "the Council"?

"Yes. When I was telling other people within the intelligence community
about it that were involved in it, they said they call themselves the Council.
The CIA has all these mind-control operatives that are working for the
Government. Then there's the Council, which also understands about the
mind-control project. But the Council is not CIA controlled. They could take
someone like myself and be able to debrief me to find out what my agenda
was."

MORE BAD MEMORIES

And how did Ms Taylor first figure out she was suffering from MPD and that
she was a programmed multiple?

"It started in 1985," said Taylor. "I had a very serious car accident in which
my head went through the windshield. I began to have memory flashes like
a memory bleed-through from one alter to another. I think what occurred
was I began having access to both sides of my brain. Before, with all the
sophisticated programming, half my brain was shut away from me. Now the
neuron pathways had opened up because of the accident. I know of other
women who have also had memories come back."

So a blow to the brain had broken up the programming?

"Exactly," she said. "What happened is my memories began coming back.
I was in school, working on my Master's degree in psychology, when a flood
of memories came back. I have a closet full of journals. I wrote down
everything I was remembering. Once I got to a certain level, I had a lot of
therapeutic support because, every time I'd start remembering, I'd want to
hurt myself or kill myself. I lost control of my body in a car on the freeway in
the fast lane one time as I was trying to really understand how programming
worked. I was trying to understand from inside; a part of me was trying to
explain programming to me, and I was on the freeway in the fast lane and I
could not move my body. It was terrifying. These are the kinds of things I
had to constantly fight.

"When I deprogrammed I literally spent two years in my bedroom, drinking
coffee, just writing everything down," she said. "They programmed me with
perfect photographic memory. When memories came back, like the ones
with Kissinger, I not only could hear his words and his voice, I could smell
his cigar. I could smell his farts. I mean, I could hear and see as I
remembered everything in my mind."

THE SATANIC RITUAL MURDER CONNECTION

Missing children, sexual abuse of children and pedophilia around the world
all point to the involvement of an organised network of high-level criminals
who covertly control the legal system. Former FBI agent and private
investigator Ted Gunderson agrees. He claims that "there's a considerable
overlap from various groups and organisations, but one of the driving
forces is the satanic cult movement today".

In his video, Satanism and the CIA's International Trafficking of Children,
Gunderson refers to the notorious black magician Aleister Crowley. "The
Satanists have used his writings as a guide," he says, referring to
Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice.

In Chapter XII, "Of the Bloody Sacrifice" (p. 94), Crowley writes: "It would be
unwise to condemn as irrational the practice of those savages who tear the
heart and liver from an adversary and devour them while yet warm. In any
case it was the theory of the ancient Magicians that any living being is a
storehouse of energy, varying in quantity according to the size and health of
the animal, and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At
the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly.

"The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle [the satanic circle]
or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An
animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony -
 thus by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate
quantity of the fierce energy useful to the Magician who was invoking Mars.
In such a case a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin
- the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been
diminished in any way. For the highest spiritual working one must
accordingly choose that victim which contains that greatest and purest
force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most
satisfactory and suitable victim."

"We're talking about human sacrifice here," says Gunderson.

More recently the 'tradition' of human sacrifice has been promoted by the
late Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, who wrote in the Satanic
Bible (p. 88) that "the only time a Satanist would perform a human sacrifice
would be if he were to serve a twofold purpose; that being to release the
magickian's [sic] wrath in throwing a curse and, more importantly, to
dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving person".

Note the casual reference to murdering someone because he or she
'displeased' the Satanist/black magician. Ding dong, LaVey is dead, but
his crimes live on. He's been named by several of his victim-slaves as a
mind-control perpetrator. The late 'perp' himself wrote in the Satanic Bible
(p. 90) that "the ideal sacrifice may be emotionally insecure, but
nonetheless can in the machinations of his insecurity cause severe
damage to your tranquility or sound reputation".

The Satanists, after all, follow Crowley's injunction: "Do what thou wilt. That
is the the law." In other words, Satanists as gods themselves will decide
what to do - bypassing God's laws as well as the laws of men. It sounds like
the modus operandi of the Illuminati.

Gunderson makes this further comment in his video: "In my estimation,
there are over three million practising Satanists in America today. How did
I come up with these figures? I have informants. For instance, in the South
Bay area of Los Angeles with a population of 200,000, he told me there are
3,000 practising Satanists. That is where the well-known McMartin
Preschool case took place. I have an informant in Lincoln, Nebraska. In
Iowa City, Iowa, a town of 150,000 - 1,500 Satanists. It averages to about
1.5 per cent of the population."

Gunderson asserts that "...50,000 to 60,000 individuals are sacrificed
every year. There are about eight satanic holidays."

The sick joke of it all? The FBI keeps a count of stolen or missing cars, but
has yet to keep a tab on missing children in America.

CRYPTO-SATANIST IN THE FBI?

You shouldn't be surprised to know that FBI Supervisory Special Agent
Kenneth V. Lanning, of the Behavioral Science Unit of the National Center
for the Analysis of Violent Crime, denies the existence of satanic ritual
abuse in his 1992 Investigator's Guide to Allegations of Ritual Child Abuse.
Lanning's intellectual posturing and specious reasoning should be studied
as a prime example of serpentine logic. His semantics are brilliant, as he
claims that "the words 'satanic', 'occult' and 'ritual' are often used
interchangeably" and "it is difficult to define Satanism precisely". Then he
frames the discussion of Satanism in non-judgemental terms, that "it is
important to realize that for some people any religious belief system other
than their own is satanic".

As Pilate asked "What is truth?", Lanning asks "What is Satanism?" He
writes that at "...law enforcement training conferences, it is witchcraft,
santeria, paganism and the occult that are most often referred to as forms
of Satanism. It may be a matter of definition, but these things are not
necessarily the same as traditional Satanism." He almost trips over himself
declaiming the impossibility of knowing the definition. Then he dismisses
satanic ritual abuse as a simple psychological problem: "Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder".

Of course, if he had taken the time to interview true believers, he would
know that it's an actual belief system based on the ritual performance of
torture and murder in loyalty to Satan and as an exchange for future
rewards from the forces of darkness.

Lanning's denial, ignoring the evidence of mind-control atrocities and ritual
abuse, is astonishing. Is Lanning a crypto-Satanist? He's publicly denied it,
but he didn't have to bother. His "freedom of religion" is protected by the
US Constitution.

FATAL JUSTICE REVISITED

Private investigator Ted L. Gunderson was dragged kicking and screaming
into the netherworld of Satanism, child kidnapping, drug smuggling and
other corruption.

Before he retired in 1979, Gunderson was the FBI Special Agent in Charge
(SAC) in Los Angeles. He headed the FBI office, where he had 800 people
under him and a yearly budget of over US$24 million. Since then,
Gunderson's role as a private investigator and security consultant has led
him to expose CIA drug dealing, child kidnapping and trafficking, mind
control, and satanic murder-for-hire groups. He has also investigated many
high-profile cases like the Dr Jeffrey McDonald case, the McMartin
Preschool case, Nebraska's Franklin Cover-up case, the Oklahoma City
Bombing case, the Inslaw/Octopus case, and many other real-life criminal
conspiracies.

"Shortly after my retirement, I was asked to investigate the Jeffrey R.
McDonald case as a private investigator," said Gunderson in a recent
interview. "He's a doctor who was convicted of murdering his wife and two
children at Fort Bragg, North Carolina on February 17, 1970. I put in about
2,000 hours on the case. He had been convicted and sentenced to three
consecutive life sentences. Much to my surprise, the evidence that I read,
the information I developed...I've established beyond any question of a
doubt that this man is absolutely innocent."

Jerry Allen Potter, author of Fatal Justice, a powerful point-by-point
refutation of Joe McGinnis's cover-up book, Fatal Vision, agrees. His book
exposes McGinnis's best-seller as pure fiction.

Gunderson continued: "I obtained a signed confession from Helena
Stokely, the girl in the floppy hat, for those who are familiar with the case.
She said Dr McDonald did not commit these crimes. They were
committed, she said '...by my satanic cult group. It was my initiation into the
cult that night,' she said."

After a while, Gunderson realised that the McDonald case was a classic
case of US Government crime and cover-up.

"She gave me detailed information about movements within the house. She
told me she attempted to ride a rocking horse in the child's bedroom that
night, but she couldn't ride it because the spring was broken. The only way
she could have known that was to have been there that night.

"I submitted an 1100-plus page report in March 1981 to Judge William
Webster, who was then the head of the FBI, with a personal letter to him
and to the US Department of Justice. Much to my surprise, my 19
witnesses including Helena Stokely started calling me and telling me, 'Hey
Ted, they're trying to get me to recant.' And I'm telling myself, 'That isn't the
responsibility of the FBI. The FBI is supposed to gather information, not
destroy it.' And that was my first clue that we had a serious problem in that
case and in the other cases I handled. I noticed in each instance that
evidence was destroyed, lost, stolen; that there were strong indications of
corruption.

"So I asked myself, 'What's going on here?' And over the years I started
gathering materials. Up until about two years ago, I kept saying, 'There's a
loose-knit network operating in this country, involving drugs, pedophilia,
prostitution, corruption, etc. From my research, I'm convinced it's much
more serious. It's much more than a loose-knit network. It is a conspiracy.
And you know how the media goes after you when you use that 'c'-word.
And I'm going to prove it to you. By the way, this conspiracy involves
pornography, drugs, pedophilia and organised child kidnapping.

"My 'missing children' lecture documents that the Finders, an organisation
in Washington, DC, is a CIA front," said Gunderson. "It's a covert operation
involved in international trafficking of children."

He was referring to a US Customs Service report which states that the
Finders case is to be closed because it is "an internal CIA matter".

Gunderson added: "These people - the satanic movement in the world -
have set up preschools for the purpose of getting their hands on our
children. The parents drop them off at nine in the morning and pick them up
at night."

Far-fetched? Think again. In The Law Is For All, Aleister Crowley writes:
"Moreover, the Beast 666 [Crowley's reference to himself] adviseth that all
children shall be accustomed from infancy to witness every type of sexual
act, as also the process of birth, lest falsehood fog and mystery stupefy
their minds whose error else might thwart and misdirect the growth of their
subconscious system of self-symbolism."

SPIRITUAL WARFARE AND SATANIC IMPERIALISM

Sexual abuse of children and horrific mind control technology may be
tenets of 'faith' for the Satanist believer as well as the programmer. Or they
may be symptomatic of a larger struggle on a cosmic scale. When you
peer in the face of Absolute Evil, you cannot remain complacent.

Therapist Dr M. Scott Peck, author of The People of the Lie, writes: "...at
one point I defined evil as 'the exercise of political power that is the
imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion in order to
avoid...spiritual growth'".

Psychologist Erich Fromm, author of The Heart of Man, defines this
struggle between Good and Evil as biophilia (the love of life) vs necrophilia
(the love of death). "The necrophilous person is driven by the desire to
transform the organic into the inorganic, to approach life mechanically as if
all living persons were things," he writes. "The necrophilous person can
relate to an object - a flower or a person - only if he possesses it; hence a
threat to his possession is a threat to himself... He loves control and in the
act of controlling he kills life... 'Law and order' for them are idols..."

In the end, it may be that spiritual warfare - or the clash of the absolutes - is
the real reason why ritual abuse and high-tech mind control have been
exposed. Satanic imperialism continues unabated, and the battle for planet
Earth moves to the next stage.