Gee, Kris, you have even more typos in your response than some of my
messages have had -- but I think I get your drift. ... Yes, my mind is
always "snapped to attention" by the external forces of Police State tactics
against a good family and an innocent kid. Believe me, so have hundreds of
thousands, maybe millions of other Americans. I hope you're not believing
the #$%& polls the Big Networks are putting out about 2 out of 3 people in
America supporting the Clinton/Reno/Castro commando raid against the Miami
family. What #$$% -- and how come so FEW of the long time conspiracy sleuths
on this list seem to be upset by such OVERT lies by the Ruling Elite? As I
said, Party on, Dudes! Jim Condit Jr.