Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 22:17:49 -0400
From: Nurev Ind Research <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bill Richer wrote:

> WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!
>
> DO YOUR DUTY AS A GOOD CITIZEN!
>
> News/Current Events Announcement Keywords: MILLION MOM MARCH
> Source: Information
> Posted on 05/13/2000 07:30:54 PDT
>
> Be one of the millions to report
> Million Mom Marchers to the IRS !
>
> The Million Mom March is a 501 (c)-3 corporation (Tax Exempt)
> and as such are FORBIDDEN to devote a substantial part of its
> activities for lobbying purposes.
>
> Lobbying is defined as "Carrying on propaganda or otherwise
> attempting to influence legislation."
>
> Lobbying is also defined as "Urging individuals to contact their
> legislators to propose, support, or oppose legislation"
>
> The MMM website says "We the Mothers are calling on Congress to
> enact common sense legislation by Mother's Day 2000"
>
> CALL THE IRS FRAUD HOTLINE RIGHT NOW.  The toll free number is
> 800-829-0433.  Yes, you will have to hold. But be patient.  It's
> for a good cause.

You poor desperate losers. I told you right after Columbine, that
it was the beginning of the end for your 2nd amendment illusions.
I told you that you needed to dump the NRA and start some serious
reconsideration of what is acceptable about guns in a large, ethnically
varied country with overpopulated cities. But did you listen...?
NOOOOOOOOOOO. So now you are are going to pay the full price.

The only guns you'll wind up with now are the ones you lubricate with
Vaseline. Good for you. You deserve it. If you people are too dumb to
understand what it means to live in society, instead of legal fantasy
like the 2nd, this will be quite a lesson for you.

I am selling bumper stickers which proudly proclaim " You'll have to pry
MY gun from my cold dead hand " with blank spaces where you can write in
your name, address, and social security number so the feds can know that
they are dealing with a REAL gun guy, and 2nd amendment Patriot.

Other bumper stickers I have for sale are...

"Give me Liberty or give me death."

"Live free or die."

and the always popular...

"Which way did they go George, which way did they go?"

Joshua2

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL