>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]:
Conspiracy Shopping Cart: http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [endsecrecy] HAARP: credible threat to ionosphere
Date: Sunday, May 07, 2000 12:13 PM

In a message dated 00-05-04 05:19:23 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am, however, puzzled as to why some people seem to have chosen the least likely
and indeed, seemingly the least harmful possible effect of HAARP-like technology >>

Ross- Thank you for such a thoughtful response.  I am glad we are friends and
can debate issues over Infoterra without projecting ;-)

HAARP is a difficult technology for environmental impact-analysis.
Historically there are several separate environmental impact issues around
HAARP:

1) HAARP's detrimental environmental impact on the ionosphere, the
magnetosphere:

Earth Island's articles are probably the classic on this issue, they are
critiques of the original Environmental Impact Statement for HAARP. You are quite
right - HAARP could deconstruct the ionosphere, and hence destabilize the biosphere.

You can read the EcoNews version of these two HAARP articles at:

http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/Insights/HAARP_project.htm
http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/Insights/HAARP_project1.htm

2) HAARP's use as an electronic weapon, for Mass Mind Control and/or
environmental war (Weather and Climate war; Tectonic war).

This possible function of HAARP is much more problematical to discuss.
One reason is that environmental and mind control weapons generally use
electromagnetic pulse (EMP) generators, where as HAARP is an ELF (extremely
low frequency) generator.  You will find experts to be virulently
divided as to the Mind Control or Weapon's potential of HAARP.

The problem is that the issue of electronically induced Mind Control, and
environmental weapons is real.  Its victims are real, ranging from the
individual to entire nations and regions of people.  Likewise, the issues of
tectonic warfare and climate warfare, documented since the mid 1970s. are
real.

One way to continue the dialogue around this issues, without the skeptics
going into denial (which is harmful to the body politic), may be to focus on
EMP weapons, which the HAARP issues sort themselves out.

My article on EMP weapons and environmental war is at:

http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/Prophecy/emp.htm

The essential problem for the public interest scientist, and the
environmentalist is that electronic weapons are military secrets.  Therefore,
all of the research and applications of EMP weapons are classified, and it is
difficult to access information. HAARP was different, since it involved an
antenna farm in Alaska, and was thus subject to environmental impact laws.

My suggestion would be to run Internet searches on terms such as "EMP"
environmental war" "EMP and weather war" etc. and build up a research data
base.  At this stage, probably the most well known application of EMP weapons
is as anti-population mind control weapons.

>From an environmentalist's perpective, the weather, climate and tectonic war
applications are relevant, as are the straight-on enti-environmental impacts
such as destruction of tjhe ionosphere.

More to come.....

Alfred Webre, JD, MEd
EcoNews
Vancouver, BC

__________
earthradioTV.com - Alternative News Forum for ecology, politics &
consciousness.  MIRROR SITES:
USA     http://www.earthradioTV.com/
CZECH   http://mujweb.cz/www/ecologynews/
UK      http://members.tripod.co.uk/ecologynews/
Canada http://www.ecologynews.com/

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/9/_/1335/_/957716010/

Shop for Cars On-Line:  http://a-albionic.com/ads/srch.html

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL