From: tenebroust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 9:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Mind Chemtrol From The Sky?

I have seen these things as well.  A strange accumulation of crosshatching
which is unusual.  I have never seen a plane make them and have never seen a
plane "spraying" anything.  That does not mean it is not happening, but I
have no proof of it.  I also have read articles in "mainstream" publications
which give some scientific explanations for these things which do not
involve spraying of chemicals.  They could of course be "part of the
conspiracy", but I don't know it.  Let us see what we shall see.
Speculation is 100% okay and presenting information of this kind is often
limited to speculation as no hard evidence can be gleaned (especially if the
spraying is done at high altitudes, little residue would make it to the
ground to be gathered and tested).  One simply cannot say what it is that is
going on.  Given our government's past activity I am inclined to believe
that they ARE spraying us with something, as well as other not-so-noticeable
things as well (like ELF, Micro-waves, etc.) BUT my inclination is NOT
proof, thus we should reserve judgement on what is the truth.

On Thu, 25 May 2000, nessie wrote:

> [...]
> there are no such things as unmarked black helicopters. They are dead
> wrong and I know it for a fact because I personally have seen seen
> unmarked black helicopters with my own eyes. I don't know what they were
> or what they were doing. All I know for sure is that they were black and
> they had no markings. I've also been told, though I haven't looked it up
> myself, that flying without markings is a crime. So, I hear, is flying 150
> feet over SOMA. That's all I know.
>
> Likewise, I have twice seen with my own eyes weird cross hatch contrail
> like formations at relatively low altitude over my city. I don't know what
> they are and don't say that I do. Maybe they are chemicals. Maybe they are
> biologicals. Maybe even they are vaccines. Maybe they are harmless theater
> smoke which, when accompanied by a massive disinformation campaign is
> intended to effect our beliefs and behavior somehow. I just don't know for
> sure. And neither do you. Neither, I suspect, do most of the people we
> tell us they do.
>
> But somebody knows. And we would do well to find out.
>

> >Who are you telling to buy a @#$% dictionary?
>

> I'm telling you to stop repeating hearsay as fact. It's hinders science
> and gets in our way. I also suggest that you are far to gullible and
> trusting to be consider as a reliable source of analysis. Your critical
> reasoning ability needs a lot of work. Please, learn how to tell a fact
> from a rumor.
>
> As a source of data you could conceivably be superb. You have the drive.
> You have the time. What you lack is rigorous scientific method. Until you
> develop some I recommend that you be taken with a large grain of salt. If
> you tell us that somebody told you they know what these things are, I'm
> willing to believe you. Yeah, probably somebody did tell you that. But
> when you tell us that means that you know what these things are i do not
> believe you because it is not true. hearing something is true and knowing
> something is true are different things. Everyone on this list, everyone in
> the world, would do very well to learn how to tell the difference.
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths,
> misdirections
> and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with major and
> minor
> effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being
said,
> CTRL
> gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;
> be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey