From: "nessie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>'Simultaneous' means that they all saw it at the same time, during the
>>same event.  Tell us more about this ONE event where 'thousands' at that one
>>time saw the same thing...
>
> There are many, many such events.

I'm looking to have just ONE such event named, where 'thousands' of people saw
something at the same time.  The closest I can come up with are the Mexican and
Phoenix sightings a few years ago, but in reality only a few hundred at most
actually saw anything AT THE SAME TIME as others reported seeing something.

There's a big difference in saying 'thousands in the Phoenix area saw strange
lights on the night of...', and when investigating, find that maybe a few
dozen saw something around 8pm, maybe a few hundred sighted something around
10pm, and perhaps a few hundred more saw something in the wee hours of the
morning...perhaps in total a thousand or more people saw something strange
that night, but never 'simultaneously'...

It could be said that 'thousands' witnessed the 'Westchester Wing' which was
seen in my area back in the early to mid 1980s...but in fact, at most it could
only be a thousand or so IN TOTAL...and never at the same time...

> They do not, however, prove an ET origin
> for what these people saw. There are a number of equally plausible
> alternative explanations.

Or equally implausible.  All we know is that relatively reliable people report
seeing -- and in some cases, experiencing -- strange things.  But we have no
way of knowing the true nature of these events, and one should take what the
supposed instigators of such events (e.g., 'aliens') claim to be 'the truth'
with a grain of salt.

June

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL