What happens if you invent a something say a mouse trap and
since you are in a state (let's say Communist, since they are
the only ones that would think of this)

this is a cycle that has happened since before the Egyptians,
but I will use current examples since they have dusted it
off and called it communism to legitimize it.

WW1
1.  All right I have invented a mouse trap
        the state owns me so they own the mouse trap and
        take it to say that it is theirs.
1a. I think of a better mouse trap
        I have just committed treason against the state
        by thinking that there can be a better way of
        doing something then what they have.
WW2
2. I have education and show students a reality that
        they can learn (example biology).  I happen to use a map
        or biology text to allow them something to base their reality
        on.  The students follow me because what I am teaching
        follows with what they can cite by seeing a pond or by having
        a fish tank (over 30 gal with fish and living plants) at home.
2a. My biology text is confiscated by the state because they believe
        that the students will automatically follow who ever has that
        icon of power.

Both of these examples show that those that use this to control
do not want any new ideas because they may not be able to control.
I also shows that they do not have a firm grasp of reality themselves.

WW2 and Iron Curtain (they are SLOW!)
3. Slowly they realize that they are not worshiped for the mouse trap
        or book.  Others have managed to get ahead of them, especially
        because of the five year plan - or because of promises that
        were not kept.
3a. Writing their own version of the book or getting a strangle hold of
        the copyright office, or of the Universities (like the skull and bones
        is doing at Yale, MIT's Psychology Dept., Baylor's statistical company
web
        site with a communist link) is their answer to this dilemma.
     -- all these schools probably have good side too, and I can no
longer
        find that statistical company that was with Baylor from 1984 to 1998
        or so.

They believe that the object is an asset and without it that the
other person has nothing to offer.

(Darwin - evolution cited)
4. Slowly realizing that even though they have control of religion,
        all the books, and all Icons of power they do not have control.
        They get an idea of telling everyone that IQ and health is genetic
        and that money has to be the Icon of power.
4a. The second generation (example: Bush Sr. and Jr., and many other
        communist) believe this is what is meant by survival of the fittest.
4b. They advocate an idea that their children should not have to go
        through what they went through so the kids never face the
        consequences of their actions.

They have the Icons so they are in power, no assets but they can
define assets any way they want.

(books the show other realities are downed - Old Testament,
History text, Civil War Flag, Et, et.

reference: http://www.plumbingsupply.com/pmwhitehouse.html
"Tapping The White House: The early White House lacked
running water. The idea was conceived during the
Madison administration before the house burned, but water
wasn't actually piped in until the Jackson administration. In
1829 (when Jackson took office), the Committee on Public
Buildings had decided not to pipe running water to the
White House, opting to concentrate funds on the North
Portico. During that period, most hotels and private mansions
had indoor plumbing, particularly in the bathrooms and
kitchens. Springs, cisterns and wells fed the system."

http://www.theplumber.com/usa.html
"But by 1845, the installation of sanitary sewers began to pay
off with an outlet for waste water, indoor plumbing and working
water closets were getting closer to fruition. Unfortunately,
bad plumbing and the stench from open sewer connections made
some new homes uninhabitable."

5. The civil war (1861-1865) was because there were too many people in
        New York (tenement housing - 4 or more to a room, sink in the hall,
        Outhouses were still the rule for tenement housing)
        because indoor plumbing and sewer lines were not were not
        a true reality and sanitation was lousy.
        Many immigrant were not robust enough to consider the trip
        to western lands even if they had the money.  They saw the
        South as a place to dump these northern people and that the
        Southern states should just carve themselves up to accommodate
        these ideas.  Lincoln defined it as a "nation divided".
        New York and the government had goofed and wanted every one
        else to pay the price.

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -