For legibility I am reproducing this story written by a man who feels as
I do, that Ehud Barak is not what he seems to be.

Barry Chamish wants to know what you think; well I wrote what I thought,
and somehow too I keep remembering Sadat seated on a stage with the
three pyramids within view as a man cried out "they are not real
bullets".....

So an Egyptian murdered and a Jewish Prime Minister Rabin is murdered.
Both would point fingers at a natural enemy; but is there a third
element here not visible or goes without detection?   If so, they sure
know their bible.

Your Jewish Online Magazine
    Home / Bookstore / Music Store / The Best Kosher Restaurant
Guide in the World / TOC / Email to Free Speech!
 Ehud Barak - The Next Prime Minister of the state of Israel
Free Speech: People's Response
(The Opinions on this page and on KD are the personal opinions of the
writers and not of KD!)
THE PLOTTERS ARE BACK by Barry Chamish
While the election campaign dragged on, two events that could have
changed the results occurred but they were not allowed to make a
difference. On March 10, a group of twenty citizens submitted over 30
pieces of evidence to Tel Aviv Police and requested a reopening of the
Rabin assassination investigation based on undeniable medical and police
laboratory findings proving Yigal Amir could not have shot fatal bullets
at Yitzhak Rabin.
Then, on April 29, my book Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin was released in
Hebrew by Gefen Books of Jerusalem. Within were the same documents
submitted to the police the month before. What follows is a partial list
of reporters who recognized the importance of the events and began
preparing reports:
          Yehudit Yeheskieli- Yediot Ahronot
          Pearly Shahar- Channel One News
          Immanuel Halperin- Channel One News
          Sheike Rosenblat- Radio Kol Chai
          Dror Skornick- Makor Rishon
          Limor Shmuel- Yerushalayim
In each and every case, their editors and producers nixed their stories.
The public was not permitted to hear the truth about the Rabin
assassination and when that same public went to the polls today, they
did not have the facts. If they did, the vote would have been different,
one would hope, because no one would willingly place murderers in
power...one would prefer to believe.
Though you wouldn't know it by the media blackout, thousands of Israelis
have read my book in Hebrew and Russian in the past two weeks. People
contacted me to say they had decided to change their vote after reading
the book, and had the book received the exposure it warranted, there
would have been many others. However, powerful forces made sure the
public was not exposed to what should have been the central issue of the
campaign: the conduct of the previous Labor government and its role in
the Rabin assassination.
Not a few readers have commented that the reign of terror imposed on
opponents of the Oslo Accords, and then the Rabin assassination could
not possibly have taken place without the direct knowledge and
connivance of Labor Party leader Shimon Peres and IDF Chief Of Staff
Ehud Barak. As obvious as this is to my readers, I have never publicly
commented on this observation.
As if this will do the truth any good. Aside from the new Prime Minister
Ehud Barak, as number two on the Labor list, Shimon Peres will probably
be Israel's next Foreign Minister. And they will repress investigation
of the Rabin murder with all the power they possess, and that is much,
much greater than they had in the past three years when a few brave
researchers were allowed to demand justice based on their indisputable
proofs of high level official involvement in the Rabin murder and the
incitement which preceded it.
One of these people is journalist Adir Zik, who told me, "This time
round they aren't going to make the same mistakes. If anyone gets in
their way they will be arrested even if it means setting up detention
camps to hold them all."
It might not be a bad idea to get a copy of Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin
before the ax falls on it and me. I am preparing myself for a attack of
some kind against my book. If the last time around is a good precedent,
a full-frontal vicious media slander campaign will be followed by
righteous violence. Anyone too vocal or visual in his indignation
against the sellout of his nation should expect the same, and should not
be surprised by how far they are willing to go to get their way. They're
back. Oy Vevoy Lanu.
Barry Chamish is the writer of: "Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin ?"
Hebrew and Russian editions: Gefen Books
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   02 5380247
English Edition: http://www.kosherdelight.com/stateof.htm
KD is not a political magazine and does not represent any political
party or agree with any political party. If you have an opinion and want
the public to know about it please email us to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 KD SUPER MALL:    Apparel    Art   Auctions
Automotive   B2B    Babies  Books
  Computers & Technology    Cosmetics & Fragrances
Department Stores    Electronics
   Eye Ware/Eye Care  Flowers   Free Stuff
Furniture   Gifts    Greeting Cards
Health/Nutrition
  Hobbies     Home/Garden    Insurance
Jewelry      Jobs   Kosher Food      Movies
Music
   Office Supplies    Pets    Postal Services
Sporting Goods     Telephone Services    Toys
   Translation    Travel     Watches & Clocks  Web
Hosting  Y2K    Add  A Link

Home / Bookstore / Music Store / The Best Kosher Restaurant Guide in the
World / TOC / Email to Free Speech!

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

I always liked Rabin, who was assassinated with a song in his pocket.  I
do not like this Ehud Barak, thought it is alleged he was a hero he is
classified by some as an elitist.

Now, in the bible in Daniel you find many names of elitists, like
Elizabeth, Philip (the Prince of Greece and of course Queen Elizabeth
married Prince Philip of Greece)....so you see, the names Ehud and Barak
are also in the bible.   A name game.

The Princess of Wales, Diana, a Lady in Waiting for her Sire and you
know Princes do not feel tied down, to only one woman normally. What we
have here is divine right to rule, and what we have here is a conspiracy
that I find so chilling, well let us say things are not what they seem
to be.   So I reproduce the two stories from Judges (and boy note where
that Deborah nailed this guy) and see this man Barak - and of course
Ehud Barak is as I recall  a European jew, not domestic.   Today he has
placed Israel in great danger.   A former military man, like a Gideon he
was not, for he took the crown and I bet a big of the Ismaelites gold
too.

So all you with conspiracy theories, let me knokw what you think about
the name game.  Now we have a Burning Bush in our future, do we not.  We
had John Fitzgrald Kennedy, let us call the Sons of Job.  Anyway
familiar with ancient family trees know who this man was.

There are Monarchs in Waiting all over the world, wating for democracies
to well, just plain fall on their asses because, they want to play Chess
- so never trust a chess player or a pipe smoker, is an old line many
conspiracy theorists have come to quote now and then.

You got the time, read on.   I reproduce the two chapters from the
Judges, to show you how the name game works.....and by the way, Fred
Lazaras - you find the name of Lazaras in the bible, and he was a big
wheel in the CFR and involved with Federated Stores......through the
parliament of man, the federation of the stores and the world?

Read on, if you have not gone to sleep on this one.   Food for though -
for somebody is playing God with our lives, and the Plan they use, is in
the bible.

And you know what, this burning bush in the bible, some thought it was a
space ship - but Moses took off his shoes, for he was entering holy
ground...masonic stuff, burning Bush?

A Saba

PS:  When you read Judges here, then read the story under subject by
Barry Chamish - who killed Rabin?

Bible, King James Version
14 matches.
Judg.4
[6] And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of
Kedesh-naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel
commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee
ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of
Zebulun?
[8] And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go:
but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
[9] And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the
journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD
shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went
with Barak to Kedesh.
[10] And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; and he went up
with ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.
[12] And they shewed Sisera that Barak the son of Abinoam was gone up to
mount Tabor.
[14] And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the
LORD hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the LORD gone out
before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men
after him.
[15] And the LORD discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his
host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted
down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.
[16] But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto
Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge
of the sword; and there was not a man left.
[22] And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him,
and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest.
And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail
was in his temples.
Judg.5
[1] Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,
[12] Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak,
and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.
[15] And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and
also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of
Reuben there were great thoughts of heart.
Heb.11
[32] And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of
Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and
Samuel, and of the prophets:

AND NOW READ OF EHUD THE FIRST HIRED ASSASSIN.....KILLED EGLON FOR HE
HAD A PRESENT FOR HIM.....BENJAMITES WERE LEFT HANDED KILLERS, ALLEGEDLY
ACCORDING TO SOME SOURCES.   BUT NOTE THE NAMES EHUD BARAK.......FAME
AND NAME IS THE GAME PLAN.

SO TALK ABOUT BIBLE CODE MY FOOT; FOR THIS IS  ALLEGORY, TAKE IT ALL
FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY......AS ANY DILIGENT SEEKER OF THE TRUTH
KNOWS, WHAT BETTER BOOK TO USE THAN THE BIBLE, FOR IT IS THE WORK OF THE
HIGH PRIESTS AND ALL COMES FROM UNIVERSITIES.

Bible, King James Version
10 matches.
Judg.3
[15] But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD
raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man
lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon
the king of Moab.
[16] But Ehud made him a dagger which had two edges, of a cubit length;
and he did gird it under his raiment upon his right thigh.
[20] And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour,
which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God
unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.
[21] And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his
right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:
[23] Then Ehud went forth through the porch, and shut the doors of the
parlour upon him, and locked them.
[26] And Ehud escaped while they tarried, and passed beyond the
quarries, and escaped unto Seirath.
Judg.4
[1] And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD,
when Ehud was dead.
1Chr.7
[10] The sons also of Jediael; Bilhan: and the sons of Bilhan; Jeush,
and Benjamin, and Ehud, and Chenaanah, and Zethan, and Tharshish, and
Ahishahar.
1Chr.8
[6] And these are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of the fathers
of the inhabitants of Geba, and they removed them to Manahath

Theory of the above name game is copyrighed for my own protection, for
None Dare Call It Conspiracy without an insurance policy.......
You know that Ehud was the first Contract Killer on Record.  Guess who
is behind this master plot and plan.   For the little Church of Berea
the preacher I knew too searched his scriptures daily, and was found
murdered on the grounds of a private lodge for the oh so secret.:

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy