Interesting FWP.

I actually believe Josh thinks we all come from apes as he said he is an
athiest, but that he especially thinks he is a chosen ape. I thought Bob
Dylan went back to Judaism when a Rabbi talked him back into it. I think one
can still be a Christian in their heart but not follow any form of
Americanization of Christianity. Some people don't understand this. I think
a lot of people do accept Jesus but if it came down to it they wouldn't do a
single thing for Him to help make the world a better place, or fight for the
lies to be removed from the teachings of fake 'Christian' preachers and then
they are hypocrites. I mean Christians who spout common sense, psychology,
positive thinking, mass mind control through mass emotional hypnosis as
'Christian'. Well it says in the Bible that a remnant of Jews will remain
and I believe whoever is in Israel at this late hour of impending Armageddon
is meant to be there right now.

People can boast all they want of being a chosen race, but they are not all
in Israel, because their blood dosen't call them there. Heck even the
Palestinians are killing themselves to live in that land. They love it. Who
has Hebron? Admittedly inflation is offputting. Even Yassir ( admittedly a
Freemason) wants Jerusalem as his capital. So any Jew outside Israel is
going to be missing out on the real endtimes action. I know the Jews are
waiting for the Messiah to return there and one Jewish rabbi said his
Kabballah said the Messiah is returning in 2,005. This will be the crunch.
Will Jews accept yet another Messiah or are they going to decide Jesus was
the one? I guess many will reject this Maitreya Et that the Illuminati have
chosen.

I think personally that Christianity as we know it is so distorted with
garbage I'm ashamed to say I'm one to those who will immediately think that
is the kind of religion I follow.. I said I was one and Tenebrous
immediately associated me with the Americanization of it. NEVER!  What do we
get - pass the loot TV? It's rotten right at the core from the Pope, to the
Freemason Anglican and Baptist Bishops and ministers down to the bored
Catholics sitting religiously on the pews worried they'll go to hell if they
don't turn up.

We definately need the Jews to create a new Christianity with a new name -
call it Messianic Jews whatever. Dr Horowitz ( AIDS) is a Jewish Christian,
now that's what is the ideal. Chuck Missler another. I have books by former
Jews who have worked out a way of making things better by living as
Christians and sticking to the Biblical rules.. Christianity needs to be
remade without 2,000 years of distortion by men who have personality
problems, greed, overactive adrenals and materialism. Also Jesus needs to be
portrayed not as a lefto, pinko, bearded sandal wearer but as a mighty King
who rules the Universe.

Sure Jesus decided to come and live humbly but that is for a good reason, to
give us a good example of doing the same and not being materialistic. It is
time for us to set our sights heavenward, I do believe this planet will be
changed in the twinkling of an eye and this world will be destroyed by fire.
As it says in 2 Peter.  How many good deeds have we done in 2,000 years?
Jesus said do good deeds. In total have we generated enough light to have
the oil in our lamps?  Maybe we have to have the kundalini as a light at the
crown chakra, to see Jesus return.

We can only hope that Jacob, Isaiah, David and all the other Biblical
figures are here now fixing up the mess of this planet with their special
abilities. I think if King David was here he'd be in the resistance. King
Solomon would be a journalist and Isaiah would be a religious reformer
exposing lies in Christianity.

One can always hope things will improve. We have a slight problem of being
invaded by Ets right now and are seemingly at their mercy. A few prayers
would go along way.

Nicky