Aleisha - You KNOW ALL THIS stuff below - REALLY!  (ggg)

& you wrote:

"Screw them all.......get that bible and find out who really wrote it and
 why....even Marx knew it was sheer opium and mind control"

Marx in fact wrote that "religion" not the 'bible', was the "opiate" not the
'opium', of the "people" not of 'mind control'.

I would also suggest that what you think Marx "knew" is a near impossible
conjecture.

Marx was also influenced by the doctrine of the Illuminati cult. The
Illuminati cult was founded by the Vatican via a supposed "rogue" Jesuit
priest Adam Weishapt.

The purposes of the Order was to overthrow the nobility, religions, and
powers of Europe opposed to the Papacy. Hence Russia, the home of the
millennial nemesis of the Papacy, the powerful Russian Orthodox Church,
became a prime target.  Thus, the Orthodox religion was suppressed and near
brought to extinction by the supposed "Godless Communists" until it began to
prostrate itself to Rome, betrayed by its leadership, via ecumenical
"dialogues" with the RCC in expectation of the US/Vatican alliance to regain
the Papal States of Europe, and overthrow said "Godless Commies" created by
the Jesuits themselves.

Some years ago, Time Magazine ran articles how under Hollywood cue-card US
President Reagan allied with the Pope - the US/Vatican alliance - triumphed
with near ease in the overthrow of the puppet "Evil Empire" of the Soviets.

China is next on the cards for Global Evangelisation by the US/Far
Right/Vatican cabal, and forces are now being mustered via media, public
opinion, conspiracy theory lists, a plethora of Chinese reports of
"apparitions" of "UFOS" (an all time favourite con of the Vatican/CIA),
piercing cries of Communist religious persecution, so on and so forth.

That aside, and furthermore, the once Protestant countries, feared and hated
by the Vatican, and the popes, who pronounced the most venomous official
curses via there publications and "Bulls" against these lands and peoples,
were also high targets on the Vatican agenda.

The prime exponents of Protestantism were the US and Britain which also
were, and became, prime exports of Masonry, and havens for Papal persecuted
Jews, Christians, many Pagans, Esoteric groups, and cultural disenfranchised
minorities. Hence, one will always come across dis-information and paranoia
about the Masons, fed into various groups by the Vatican and its agents,
even though Masonry is now virtually an insignificant and toothless old boys
club, and of course one will always find propoganda against the other
ever-scapegoat, and concocted nonsense of the Vatican - the evil 'Christ
Killer' Jews. vatican supported Catholic Hitler and the Papal Knight Nazis
had a field day with the extinction of the Jews, masons, and other
minorities, the Jews extermination also being supported by the Muslims Grand
Mufti who called for the same, and allied with the Nazi's.

Today, the US has as its President, a man trained and indoctrinated by RCC
Jesuit priests in Global politics via the Jesuit Georgetown University.

Clintons mentor was the Jesuits own Professor Carroll Quigley - the
"Conspiracy Theorists" arch guru whose mighty tome "Tragedy and Hope" is
every high Conspiracy Theorists bible, and where the modern Anglo/Masonic
styled 'Great Conspiracy' propaganda was hatched. Naturally, Quigley doesn't
mention either his 'church' nor his Jesuit Order as part of any Grand
Conspiracy.

The people running the NWO/US/Vatican/Far Right alliance are not die hard
godless Atheists, but at core are religio-politically driven ideologs
seeking to establish their expectation and version of the the messianic
"kingdom of god on earth" by every means at their disposal, which is aptly
represented  by the proverbial expression and appropriate descript of
notoriety for the Vatican's Storm Troopers, the Jesuits and Jesuitism, -
"the end justifies the means".

Aleisha, I would further add that whilst the bible, or lesser books
purporting to be revelations from God for that matter, such can be put to
good or evil use - it is not difficult to turn a life-saving ambulance into
a vehicle of carnage. However, from what I've read of your rants about the
good book, you really are completely ignorant of its central and wholistic
themes, and also the incredibly irrefutable evidence of the reliability of
its textual transmission and its unique content.  Whilst no one can argue
that it's content can be misused and abused, its textual reliability is
impeccable- as any honest inquiry will readily reveal.

David.