---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:45:02 -0400
From: Weldon Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WANT YOUR GUN RIGHTS BACK?  READ THIS

WANT YOUR GUN RIGHTS BACK?  READ THIS

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We believe it will be worth your time to read all of this
message.

THE COMPLAINT

For decades gun owners complained that we were losing the Second
Amendment war because our point of view and our arguments were
never heard in the newspapers, on the radio, or on television.
They complained that gun owners and gun rights organizations
always "preached to the choir", and that their message never got
out to the public.

THE RESPONSE -- FINALLY

But now our message IS getting out to the public. AGGRESSIVELY.
You've probably heard of us by now: Citizens Of America, a
non-profit organization that is running a NATIONAL PRO-GUN media
campaign.  That's ALL COA does: no lobbying, no PAC funds,
nothing but producing these ads and getting them out to the
GENERAL PUBLIC.

And until now, you never heard ANYTHING like our hard- hitting,
emotion-directed radio and print ads in the mass communications
media. If you want to HEAR the radio ads, continue reading and
then come back and click here:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org/radio.htm

If you want to SEE the print ads, click here:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org/print.htm

NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD

COA is only nine months old, but already the radio ads have run
in 42 states on over 270 radio stations. At any given moment,
thanks to people like you and patriots in the broadcast industry,
they are running RIGHT NOW somewhere in the country, on the radio
and on cable television. Thanks to patriots in the publishing
industry, the print ads have been distributed in the tens of
thousands.

COA is funded by people like YOU. COA has no income- producing
fund to draw on, no memberships that we constantly renew, no
wealthy private or corporate backers (yet), no $100-million plus
NRA-size budget (yet). COA will exist only as long as citizens
like you donate to the campaign.  We hope to win this war and put
ourselves out of business as soon as possible. But in any case,
we will not exist one day longer than we can pay to exist, and
right now we need funds to continue.

LET COA FIGHT FOR YOU

Remember: only COA focuses on getting the gun rights message to
the GENERAL PUBLIC. And our messages aim at their guts and
hearts.

You can help us. For the next year, devote 33 cents a day to
continue this one-of-a-kind national campaign. That's ten dollars
a month.  $120 for the year. If you think we've doing a good job,
then give us 33 cents a day next year. If you've already donated
something this year, please consider bringing the total up to
$120.

WE ACT NOW OR SUFFER LATER

Does $120 a year seem like a lot? Three or four years from now,
when the news media, the federal government and state governments
have inundated the public with enough unanswered lies to turn
them against you, enough unanswered propaganda to convince them
to vote for more bans on guns and the freedom to own and shoot
guns, you'll wish you had spent twenty times that amount.

If you simply cannot afford $120, then donate what you can. (We
do offer incentives: like a free Kydex holster from Springbok,
Inc. if you donate at least $75. Come back and read this when you
finish the rest of this message:
http://www.citizensofamerica.org/programs.htm )

WE USED TO HATE...

...to ask for money. It's not enjoyable. But that changed when we
saw how much irritation these ads are causing our enemies. And
when we get emails and letters from people who USED to be
anti-gun, but changed their minds when they became aware of the
issues that COA ads bring up. Now we ask for money because we
absolutely believe we can make a difference.

OUR CURRENT SITUATION

Over the last nine months we've SPENT your past donations- -as
efficiently as possible—keeping this ad campaign going. We work
out of donated office space, have a minimal staff, and use
volunteers or subcontractors for everything else. These
ultra-efficient methods have worked so far, and we intend to
continue this way.

But because our donor base is still in its infancy, with many gun
owners and gun-related businesses still unaware of what we're
doing, and because this is a CONTINUING campaign, we're nearly
out of funds and are in danger of having to cease operations. So
if you want to help, NOW is the time. Please -- DO NOT count on
someone else to donate for you.

You can donate with a credit card by scrolling to the bottom
of our homepage at:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org

Or send a check to Citizens Of America, 2118 Wilshire Blvd. #447,
Santa Monica, CA 90403.

STILL UNDECIDED?

No, COA isn't the ONLY answer to winning this war.  GOA, JPFO,
KeepAndBearArms.com, 2AnewsTeam and others are performing
valuable functions. But COA alone devotes all its resources on an
essential but almost totally neglected task: spreading the
pro-gun message to the GENERAL PUBLIC, not just to gun owners,
gun rights organization members, or those who purposely seek out
such information.

If you question the value of running these ads, please read this:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org/whatgood.htm

Read A WorldNet Daily article about COA at:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_dougherty_com
/19991013_xcjod_assault_ad.shtml (if URL is "broken" cut and
paste into browser)

Read basic facts about COA at:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org/faq.htm

WE ARE ENGAGED IN A HISTORIC STRUGGLE FOR OUR RIGHTS, OUR
CONSTITUTION, AND OUR NATION.  COA URGES YOU TO DO YOUR PART IN
THIS FIGHT.

THANK YOU--and please FORWARD this email to all interested
individuals and lists.

The Board of Directors, Citizens Of America:

Brian Puckett Bio:

http://www.guntruths.com/Puckett/brian_puckett.htm

Steven Silver Bio:

http://www.guntruths.com/Silver/steve_silver.htm

David Codrea Bio:

http://www.guntruths.com/Codrea/david_codrea.htm

Jim Houck, COA Creative Director, co-founder
Bio: http://www.citizensofamerica.org/faq.htm

  *  *  *  Citizens Of America  *  *  *

COA is running a NATIONAL PRO-GUN
media campaign. Learn more at:

http://www.citizensofamerica.org

For those of you in South Carolina who wish to receive
specific alerts please e-mail request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and/or visit www.scfirearms.org.
What To Do If The Police Come To Confiscate Your Militia
Weapons see  www.2ndamendment.net
For legislative updates contact www.nealknox.com and go to
"Scripts from the Firearms Coalition Legislative Update Line"
>From The 2ndAmendmentNews Team

If you received this as a forward and wish to join please send:
E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following text in the
message body:    SUBSCRIBE 2nd-Amendment-News

We have had a computer error.  If you want to be removed
send a message to the list administrator, send E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you know anyone who would appreciate these alerts,
please let us know and we'll enroll them on a trial basis.

Also, feel free to forward our alerts.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.