---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:50:17 -0700
From: American Patriot Friends Network <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: American Patriot Friends Network <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [WACO TRAIL UPDATE] Firing at shadows: the raid on Waco

Firing at shadows: the raid on Waco
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0006/22/world/world05.html

Waco Plaintiffs Wrap Up Testimony
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20000622/us/waco_trial_22.html

Branch Davidian raid heard on 911 tape
http://dallasnews.com/waco/99776_waco.html
http://dallasnews.com/waco/99956_wacowire.html

Agents admit firing blindly into windows
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/metropolitan/584031

The Branch Davidian Trial
by Egon Richard Tausch
E.R. Tausch was a court observer during the Waco trial. This article
is a description of what events he witnessed during the trial.
http://www.shadeslanding.com/firearms/waco.tausch.html

Judge orders anonymous jury in Branch Davidian trial 12/14/93
http://www.morningnews.com/specials/waco/trial/trial5.htm

Branch Davidian trial notable for omissions
Decisions were part of lawyers' strategies  02/22/94
By Lee Hancock / The Dallas Morning News
http://www.morningnews.com/specials/waco/trial/trial94.htm

Branch Davidian Trial Transcripts
http://start.at/mt.carmel

REVELATION 10:7

but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel when he shall
begin to sound the mystery of God should be fineshed as he hath
declared to his servants the prophets.
http://issop.tzo.com/users/rorrim/koresh.htm

Was Vector Data Systems BOUGHT OFF by the BATF?
http://issop.tzo.com/users/rorrim/vector.htm

Six-member jury picked for Waco suit against U.S.
The judge asked potential jurors if they had lost a child or been in a
dispute with the government. By Sherri Chunn  ASSOCIATED PRESS
http://web.philly.com/content/inquirer/2000/06/20/national/WACO20.htm

++++ WHY WACO? ++++

APFN WHY WACO PAGES & LINKS:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wacopg.htm

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
If you would like to pledge a contribution to APFN:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contributions.htm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Big response to Mark Swett, and a veritable compendium of materials
that Mr. Bradford and Judge Smith most assuredly DO NOT want you to see.
http://waco93.com/wwwboard/messages/141.html</a>

Judges cut terms of 5 Davidians 6/6/00
http://dallasnews.com/waco/91406_davidians_06te.html

Juror in sect members' federal trial
applauds Supreme Court decision 6/6/00
http://dallasnews.com/waco/91538_jury_tex06.ART.html

> WE WANT A CITIZENS INVESTIGATION - NEED FUNDING!        <
> ~~~CONTACT~~~ David Hall, Producer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]    <
> WACO INCIDENT - INVESTIGATIVE VIDEO PROVES CS GAS       <
> KILLED THE CHILDREN - Tel: 580-767-8827 - FAX: 767-8846 <
> http://www.kpoc-tv.com                                  <

Take a moment to picture this...
http://www.wizardsofaz.com/waco/picturethis.html

REBUILD THE CHURCH
http://www.rebuildthechurch.com

Frozen Courts And WACO In Mind
http://home.earthlink.net/~mahlers/womp7.htm

Waco -- Operation Showtime
http://www.ameriroots.com/issues/waco.html

Waco - For the Children
http://www.alamanceind.com/nation/nation_6.html

>Branch Davidian Trustees Message Board:
>http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb669944

*** WACO - Please take a moment to picture this...
http://www.wizardsofaz.com/waco/picturethis.html

Rebuild Mt. Carmel - Alex Jones
http://www.infowars.com

A couple of Faces from the Waco Holocaust
http://208.138.42.193/forum/a37e95bfe7c15.htm?&;

The Konformist Waco & The Drug Mafia
http://www.konformist.com/vault/wacodrug.htm

* The US military was at Waco

      The initial reaction of virtually every
      person who hears about Clark's involvement
      in the attack on the Mt. Carmel Center of the
      Branch Davidians outside of Waco, Texas is
      surprise and/or disbelief: "I thought it
      was an ATF/FBI operation that went wrong
      and all the military did was lend a few
      tanks."
http://www.brasscheck.com/clarkatwaco.html

WACO and the U.S. MILITARY---the  UNHOLY THREEE,
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Webster Hubbell, and Vincent W. Foster,Jr.
Sherman Skolnick's Report
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/waco.html

WACO MASSACRE ARCHIVES 1999
http://prorev.com/waco.htm

ASHES OF WACO (THE)
http://rampages.onramp.net/~djreavis/
WACO SOUND FILES 911 TAPES EXCERPTED
http://rampages.onramp.net/~djreavis/sndclips.html
CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS
http://rampages.onramp.net/~djreavis/Congress.html
EORONETH ON WACO
http://members.tripod.com/~Eoroneth/koresh.html

Mt. Carmel (Branch Davidian Trustees - Website)
  Email: "Mt Carmel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://start.at/mt.carmel

http://homepages.go.com/~wikk3/hollings.htm#other

Background
During the 1993 assault, standoff, and siege at Waco, Texas between
members of the Branch Davidian Church and BATF, FBI, and U.S.
and foreign military forces, deliberate interference to various services
were carried out by FBI and U.S. Air Force. FBI has admitted to jamming
AM and FM broadcasters and television broadcasters in the Waco, Texas
area and jamming the Amateur Radio Service.

WACO LINKS

Koresh talked about suicide a month before fire at
Waco, tapes indicate -  By Terry Ganey
http://www.stlnet.com/postnet/stories.nsf/ByDocId/54497EE43CC52214862568F00037E8DE

Saint or Sinner, Angel or Devil, Man or Prophet.   You Decide.
http://home.maine.rr.com/waco/
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wacopg.htm
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/whowaco.htm

Justice Department investigation should target UT campus
http://net.cs.utexas.edu/users/boyer/fp/texan-970317.html

*** WACO - ONE OF BEST FOR INFO & LINKS
http://www.greatdreams.com/consp.htm#WACO

Waco: What Really Happened?
http://www.postnet.com/waco

WACO INCENDINT - FIRST WACO VIDEO INVESTIGATIVE REPORT
GIVEN TO CONGRESS ALSO WITH A 5 BOOK REPORT PROVES
CS GAS KILLLED THE BRANCH DAVIDIANS
http://www.kpoc-tv.com
The New American - Truth and Cover-up - June 14, 1993
http://thenewamerican.com/focus/waco/vo09no12_waco.htm
Waco Investigator and Author Carol Moore:
http://www.kreative.net/carolmoore/waco-links.html
WACO -RULES OF ENGAGEMENT/DOCUMENTARY(NOM FOR 1998 ACAD AWARD)
http://www.waco93.com
WACO-INFORMATION FROM FREEDOM OF INFO ACT(FOIA)
http://www.indirect.com/http://www/dhardy/waco.html
WACO WHITE PAPERS
http://www.illusions.com/opf/wacoind.htm
WACO - A TRUE SIDE TO EVERY STORY
http://members.tripod.com/~Eoroneth/koresh.html
WAHOO - HOT LINKS FOR TRADERS
http://www.illuminati.com/~gibbonsb/wahoo.html
WACO - TREASURE STATEMENT
http://rampages.onramp.net/~djreavis/
REBUILD THE CHURCH - AllTexas Net Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://rebuildthechurch.com
David Koresh - Saint or Sinner, Angel or Devil, Man or Prophet.
You Decide.
http://home.maine.rr.com/waco/

What I want to know is WHY University of Texas has web page for WACO??
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] [ Waco Researcher ] <<<
The Waco Tragedy: Information Page
http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~thetruth/waco/waco.html

Note: Ron Engelman is on Talk America Network (12/15/1999)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is illegal for the Federal government to involve itself in radio
and/or television jamming during peacetime. Nonetheless, the FCC
did supply jamming equipment to the FBI during the Waco seige and
all radio and television signals in the vicinity of the Waco complex
were jammed by the Federal government. For more on this story go to:
http://www.atlcom.net/~geozim/fcc/kenn1098.htm

Davidian files reveal plan to drug water
http://www.dallasnews.com/specials/waco/1009waco1drugs.htm

Waco-McLennan County Library System
http://www.waco-texas.com/library/
http://www.waco-texas.com/library/wacorep.html

WACO AND NANCY SINATRA
http://www.terminator3armageddon.com/conspira/wacosymb.html

Waco and American Militarism by Ken Freeland
http://www.spintechmag.com/9910/kf1099.htm

The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines
http://www.plausiblefuture.com/illuminati/bloodlines.html

WHO IS DAVID KORESH? HOW MANY DAIVID KORESH'S ARE THERE?
The Two Sackcloth Witnesses Of Revelation 11 :
http://www.netpci.com/~tttbbs/Articles-Endt/twowit-2.html

WACO UPDATES APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1075995

Alex Jones - Liberty and Justice For All - Genniss Radio Network
Video Police State 2000 [APFN REVIEW - MUST SEE]
ALEX IS ON TOP OF THE WACO STORY
http://www.infowars.com

*** WACO - ONE OF BEST FOR INFO & LINKS
http://www.greatdreams.com/consp.htm#WACO

12/20/1999 FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Waco Researcher)
Thibodeau: There's no flame-throwing tank. Linda Thompson did a documentary
called Waco: The Big Lie. She cut video to make it look like a flame came
from the tank. It's an optical illusion, a damn good optical illusion, but
one nevertheless.
So Thompson is TRAITOR-LIAR!! "The Big Lie, is a LIE" - Darn!

Meet the REAL Morris Dees
http://members.localnet.com/~bobg/ifa33.htm

++++ WACO: THE MOTIVE ++++

"THE CLINTON CONNECTION"
Justice Department investigation should target UT campus
http://net.cs.utexas.edu/users/boyer/fp/texan-970317.html

Waco: Government lies, half truths and half admissions
http://www.tv-u.com/wisp16.html

INSLAW THE INSLAW OCTOPUS SOFTWARE PIRACY, CONSPIRACY,
COVER-UP, STONEWALLING, COVERT ACTION:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/inslaw.html

As best as I can find it was Benard Rapoport who sells all
the life insurance to Teamsters Union members and is of
course connected to the Chicago Mafia, Dan
Rostenkowski, Hillary Clinton, Hubbell, Dan Lasater,
Mochtar Riady, John Huang, the Chinese Communist and
the whole Opium-China-CIA connection going back I guess
to the Boxer rebellion.
[snip]
http://www.konformist.com/vault/wacodrug.htm

The Novell Factor: A Profile of
Waco Investigator Gordon Novell
http://esotericworldnews.com/moreon.htm

KPOC TV, Host David Hall, boardcast a super show tonight
explaining the evidence on the use of CS Gas and how it affected
the Branch Davidians... it was an awesome show...
Contact David Hall for copy of this outstanding show.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Tel: 580-767-8827
http://www.kpoc-tv.net

*** White House blasts GOP congressman on Waco statement
http://www.detnews.com/menu/stories/12491.htm

PRELIMINARY STATEMENT
CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS ON WACO
Bruce Duncan Perry, M.D., Ph.D.
The Child Trauma Programs
http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/civitas/cong.htm

Breakthrough Medicine Transcript: Dr. Bruce Perry
http://www.omnimag.com/archives/chats/bm091797.html

Dr. Perry asked if there was anything else,
the youngster took the crayon and pounded a number of marks
at the top of the structure. When Dr. Perry  asked what it
meant, she replied "bullets."
http://thenewamerican.com/focus/waco/vo09no12_waco.htm

*** Waco connection with the FBI Project Megiddo report:
http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint/page1b/fp-megiddo-bizarre.html

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The DMN's Lee Hancock and David Jackson are reporting that the
attack plan was sent to the White House on March 8, 1993 at the behest
of then Assistant Attorney General Webster Hubbell.
[[[AND Rapoport????]]]]
Fax To White House Contradicts Hubbell's Waco Testimony;
More FBI Evidence Revealed
http://members.zdial.com/~tysk/News/fax_contradicts_hubbell.htm

THE TANK WAS OF A DESIGN; USED BY THE ARMY AGAINSE
TUNNELL COMBATANTS OF CAMBODIA AND VIET-NAM. AND
IT COULD EASILY BE ALTERED TO EJECT GAS, NAPALM, TEAR GAS,
OR WHATEVER, !!!...AND HAD A GROIND PENETRATING
PROBISCUS UNDER THE TANK TO PENETRATE DOWN INTO THE
GROUND INTO THE TUNNELS AND FIRE WHATEVER LETHAL
FLUID OR GAS THE ARMY'S LITTLE HEART DESIRED.!!! THAT FROM
MY ARMY DISCHARGED SON WHO USED TO SERVICE THEM!!!!
Thomas-Lane  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Shortly after the Waco disaster, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno told
the media and Congress she ordered the attack because she had evidence that
the almost two dozen children inside the compound were being abused and were
in danger of further abuse. However, her claims of child abuse have now been
disproven. In fact, some members of Congress have admitted they believed
Reno was lying during her testimony. Sony Bono, know she was lying!
http://www.alabamafamily.org/pubs/08-26-99.htm

The Davidian Massacre - Book Index (Carol Moore)
http://www.kreative.net/carolmoore/TDM-index.html

WHAT NOW, MS. RENO?
By Editorial
http://www.wizardsofaz.com/waco/news2.html

http://www.houstonspacesociety.org/impeach.html

"Timothy McVeigh is going to be murdered"
http://www.illusions.com/opf/RCtmgtbm.htm

Here is Ron Cole's Problem - Author of book on the events at Waco:
http://www.illusions.com/opf/pr5597x.htm
When the people of the Republic of Texas were surrounded by Law Enforcement,
I did what I always do when people's lives are put at risk in politically
hot situations involving the federal government, I called Special Agent Bill
Clifford of the Boulder, Colo., FBI office. Clifford had represented my
avenue of communication with the FBI since the Oklahoma City bombing. He
also helped me in my efforts to find a resolution to the standoff in Jordan,
MT. My relationship with Clifford was as friendly as any relationship could
ever be between an agent in the FBI and a so-called "Branch Davidian Militia
leader," such as myself.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
If you would like to pledge a contribution to APFN:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contributions.htm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

 > WE WANT A CITIZENS INVESTIGATION - NEED FUNDING!        <
 > ~~~CONTACT~~~ David Hall, Producer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]    <
 > WACO INCIDENT - INVESTIGATIVE VIDEO PROVES CS GAS       <
 > KILLED THE CHILDREN - Tel: 580-767-8827 - FAX: 767-8846 <
 > http://www.kpoc-tv.com                                  <

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

How Web Servers' Cookies Threaten Your Privacy
http://www.junkbusters.com/ht/en/cookies.html#disable

Advanced Web Programming
http://www.tiac.net/users/smiths/

Public Education System vs Christian Home Schooling
http://www.ordination.org/homeschool.htm

"....a soul, is a soul and every soul is my harbor...."
             --- The Priest

THIS MESSAGE POSTED TO APFN MESSAGE BOARD:
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1075995

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.