So look at Los Alamos...someday will we read about what happened there
in a book?   I do not like people or CIA operatives who sign agreements
to maintain secrecy only to break their word and a man is judged by his
word is he not?   The contract is supposed to help keep im honest.

I remember reading Victor Marchetti's book and I was invited to
Assassinatoin Committee meeting in 1974 where he and Mark Lane (who
stole my bible code or theory thereof in his book - but I still have
that copyright)...anyway I did not go to this conference for I began to
think as they say, something was rotten in Denmark.   Mark Lane is
always the guy that gets away and he alone escapes to tell the truth -
in a book.  My friend said he was CIA lawyer of worst possible type -
and I now believe her.

Norman Mailer was there and tht guy burned out years ago with Lane -
both tried to run for Council in NYC - guess the former has sobered up
by now.

Bud Fensterwald was betrayed by Lane, who told stories out of school to
Larry Flynt who was later shot in the name of JFK though he was trying
to acquire some respectiblity getting close to the limelight - this man
Flynt was in with president Carter's Born Again Chrisian sister....al
Gore is a born again Christian - what ws he before, a Don in the Mafia?

No this CIA operative is like a Kissinger = the enemy with in and he
wants his 30 pieces of silver.   Remember Welch brought home in a
conffin becaue Kissinger deliberately let pictures overseas CIA lists be
taken....Bob Pope CIA who headed National Enquired nailed hat bastard on
that one - old KGB Agen Code Name Bore Kissinger.....the enemy within.

Look at Colby fund dead in the river = I used to listen to tapes of this
man and a guy named Secord.....pretty dull stuff for me, but the man who
played them had big in with Jack Anderson and was on the lam more than
once with Feds out to get him.

So is there safety in Numbers when you have a traitor within who breaks
his word and does not live up to his agreement>

Make a fast buck - do like Cavendish and Hunt and some of the others -
make the crap fiction for people get the truth and nobody can prove
it....like the bible code - try to take that to Court.
Like Martha Mitchell when witness in Watergate where she tried to
protect her husband - went to Court with KING JAMES BIBLE......later she
was drugged and ended up dead anyway.

This greedy man puts other lives in jeopardy only because he uses inside
information with which he was entrusted and promised to keep secret.

What happened to John Paisley who lived next door to Bud Fensterwald who
headed up Asassination Committee - he was respected by the House
Committee to Investigate the Assassinations but the CIA told him if he
took job as counsel on the report, etc., he would have his head brought
to him on a platter.   Now Mark Lane betrayed Bud, who said he would
deny it if he revealed what he had said in Flynt's first and last FREE
PRESS....Lane went ahead, and this guy even went to Jonestown, and
direct association with Rick Strawcuter and was with Dorothy Kilgallon
night or night before she died.....he has writen many books.

Read last Chapter of Ecclesiastics....about the writing of many
books.....this were virtually Sam Ervins last words as Chairman of
Watergate Committee........books, books, books and more books.

Want to see the enemy within?  Why is it when it comes to CIA you find
Welsh, Fitzgerald, and Welch names so active?  Because  these men were
men of honor and a lot of OSS died in WWII......oh it was terrible
becaue these men were Wasps....well now get a load of the CIA with a guy
named Deutch who took secrets home and put in his computer....he stole
them, and look at Los Alamos, with red chinese running all over
hell......are these Japanese like this Horihouchi or whatever the hell
his name was......the guy who was at Waco and murdered Vicky Weaver at
Ruby Ridge - was at West Point probably about same time that let the
murdering Meyr Lansky's so in?   How much did they pay......

Looks like they all like to play with fire.....check out that Miami hot
spot that was, and see the Star of David flying outside Elian's
house....did you get a load of that kid ditching two over a fence caught
on camera?    To an unknown person?    And the Star of David flies but
the Confederate Flag is verboten?

Any CIA agent that betrays his country should be tried in a criminal
court if it results in the death of one agent - this country has the
enemy within it its Oval Office .........

Anyone for golf, or is that now off limis to Scotsmen?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy