Well the Marx Brothers were about as popular as Chalie Chaplin I
understand.....Chaplin wrote the beautiful song Limelight but after he
died, someone stole his body later found in a trash bag for they did not
want a Jew buried in this Swiss cemetary.

Marx Brothers?  Frankly I never cared for their brand of humor but they
came at a time when America was being to be destroyed from within.

No one ever really questioned Oswald being a Marxist and Marx hated
jews.....Oswald claimed to have omnipotence and power when only 15 so he
was being trained well probably something like little Sirhan.

These Marx brothers, Harpo, Grouch, Chico and Karl (?) had one thing in
common - they all had been charged with being communists .

Some people like low brow humor, I never did - I always liked a little
wit involved.

You guys probably all loved All In the Family, and as usual, this low
brow show began in England where look at them today.

When America is all one big Central Park like NYC.....let us see if you
are still laughing.

And when all the White Farmers in South Africa are murdered and those
bastards starve to death with their land looted for diamonds when they
are so stupid they cannot grow food.....then I will have last laugh, for
I will remember the murdered White Farmers and their chidren - and as
the face of America grows black with shame - well face it, the ones with
the dough will go elsewhere while America dies from Aids like South
Africa now dies.

Anyone for Aids?

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy