So Mr. Suthrland that day I picked up a 1954 ediion of a Gideon Bible
and noted the daily bible reading calendar/code, wih an open mind I got
the message.....a secret society, let us say a Board of Directors or a
high tribunal, was calling for well not murders, for they believes the
term is execution - and these men had called for the execution (double
bar mean military) of the President of the United States....this Gideon
Bible answers all from the space program to the murders and slaughter of
the innocents.

This Quigley gets more credit than he is worth, for Clinton was sent to
Oxford like Christ when a child, to get an education....good Imitation
of Christ - for this is what these people do, enter the actors and
actresses, some bad and some good.

This bible was the property of my brother in law, who was on Jimmy
Dodlittles Staff during WWII, under Vandenberg when CIA and then under
Vandenberg when headed up Joint Chief of Staff....he was Thor Chief, he
worked with von Braun, and ended up at Red Stone Arsenal....he helped
set up Vandenberg and was in the space race and to the moon first....he
ran with the pack with me like Louis Truman, General - Hap Arnold - he
was his pall bearer....he ws there  when McArthur said Old Soldiers
Never Die and he had nearly every medal including Croix de Guerre with
Palm, etc.,

He also told me to lay off the bible code crap or I would be in more
trouble than one could dream.

But, this bible somehow had come into the possession of my mother - and
one cute phrase written in Song of Solomon "Key Experiment"....he
believed in reincarnation but was Episcopalean but used to let Priests
use his mountain home for retreat when they went abroad in the summer
montsh.

Connection are all there.   And I tell you this and believe me,  J.
Edgar Hoover knew what I had and was up in arms, for I sent him the code
back  in 1969 at request of this one individual with inelligence
conections......and just recently this new FBI director sent this
code/calendar to England with men to show how to use it.

I know what I have and I took enough crap from idiots who tried to
silence over me and was surrounded by Jewish Mafia (Ucker, Plotnick,
DeLeo, etc) and all were Masonic and one was CIA according to my MI6
friend...and the were murderers - but only their little Mafia hit man
was sent to prison for murder of the black doctor but released by
Richard Celeste, Governor, and CFR - who was appointed to Ambassador to
India.

Furthr Quigley went into this CFR etc. hating same and came out
brainwashed....that guy was no genius, and on the take for surely nobody
could have sold their souls so cheap.

Now Blair and Clinton - these men were well trained in advance to be
where they are now.....occsionally someone like a Kennedy will get in or
a Reagan...and you know what happened to them.

I know precisely what the bible is and it was not made for people to
read - it was made originally for the High Priests and for the Kings and
Queen to keep control.....rule by fear.

Anyone who reads the Psalms sees the cursing and even the Bell, Book and
Candles.....and Cursing was just psychological warfare.

Someday they will burn all this crap and then wondeer how the people
could be so stupid.

Opiate or Opium what is the diffrence?   The ancient Asassins used drugs
and this was how the Old Man in the Mountain Hassan kept power over his
killers, whom he kept on hash.....this way they had no control over
their own lives....he had a brothel in that mountain which he called
pardise.....his last words, it is alleged were Life Is But a Dream - no
reality which means he partook of his own stuff.

Now I say this - my bible code answers all and there wre people pretty
concerned that I figured out how it works....even my MI6 friend had
never seen it.

The Gideon Bible is placed in every country i the world......even when
Unibomber went to the hotel upo occasion, his only communication to the
outside was really in the bible......ever woder why they put all those
bibles about and why the Nazi's at Spandau had such a bible code that
even Rusians knew how it worked.

KGB used it because they had access to KKK rituals....it is linked to
the Space Program and th murder of three brave men who died in the fire
- Chariots of Fire - at the funeral of these men the Astronauts recited
the 46th psalm....but when previously the had gone to the moon, they
took the GIDEON bible with them.

There is a force of evil using this code  and a force of good.

The good are being murdered systematically ......and it started as of
late in 1963 with the murder of JFK......

My brother in law attended Geneva Convention and this is no doubt where
he was presented with this bible.....but since that time in the 1950
period, what was to be Camelot is now just a cess pool and bed of
assassins and murderers.

And this Putin now is learning to play the game; first he caused a
little kids legs to be amputated, and today he sends a video camera to
little Russian who wanted same so he tried to improve his image from KGB
who was in the know about the murder of our astronauts and in on the
kill of Kennedy through his Agency - for they kopw what happened.

So sit back and watch the show, but my moher had three daughtrs and all
had IQ's over 145......so I know what I know, and was told also that I
was psychic experiencing in dreams things so secret it ws thought I had
access to secret files.

Now it took a Sigmund Freud and a Jung to understand what the bible was
all about.......so is the Pope Catholic?   No they say he is Jewish and
is there really a difference?

Will two messiahs fit on one throne - is this throve for the father and
the son......if so, move over - like when two companies merge, room for
only one President.

And I have been so sick of that Chosen People crap...chosen for what,
extermination?

Let em have it.....I know what I know, and I do not need kudos or
criticism for flattery is a cheap form of control - would rather have he
criticism than the words of kindness...

So if you don't like what I write, don't read it bucko.....but I have
worked with and known some of the best - and one thing I learned a long
time ago,  its easier to dismiss a demon than to listen to a lot of crap
he might spout off.

The Bible is a Master Plan for Murder and One World Government......we
are given previews of what is to happen only they haven't been able to
pull it off since days of Jesus Christ....he was murdered by the Mafia -
a combination of Meyer Lansky and a John Gotti......boy I always thought
that Mafia called the Mob, was Italian....

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy