CB Baker 1986 published this article in his newsletter: it is
appropriate to reproduce and if you look at the story re subject matter,
wonder what is going on?

"ALIEN "STUDENTS" STEAL U.S. NUCLEAR SECRETS"   June 1, 1984........

Many alien students pose a serious threat to the US sratregic defense.
The June 1, 1984 Washington Times stated that Dr. Miles Comtick,
director of the Institute of Strategic Trade reported that RED CHINESE
STUDENTS in U.S. Universities "e cracked the top-secret U.S. Defense
Department computers and pilfered such information as how to make a
Neutron Bomb".

Dr. Costick reported that all Red Chinese development had "military
connotations". He stated that "11,000 Red Chinese scientists and experts
are being trained at the best technical universities in the United
sates".

Dr. Costick added:
"We call them 'students' but if you look at their age and experience,
obviously they are scientists and experts.....This is a program being
financed by the US....the Red Chinese 'students' have free access to
EVERYTHING. You will find them at our Nuclear Weapons Research
Facilities [this had to be Los Alamos too], working with tags which
indicate Top Security Clearance".

"The are in program at M.I.T....that involves propulsion, missile
guidance, microslectronics, the technology for mass production of
gyroscopes, etc."

Now as I said this article and information I had in 1985 sent to me by
an individual who had connections to military.

Who is this Deutsch the CIA guy who took the secrets home with him, when
other CIA Directors were supposed to guard the secrets; who are these
M.I.T. people that during a period of time when Red China was hostile
and most favored nation, who are they to issue Top Secret Clearance to
Chinese?

Soviet Union it is said has sent in a lot of "look alike spies" who
trade places with government employees......and I always wonder about
Oswald, who left USA with small scar behind ear from mastoid operation -
yet in his autopsy report, thorough examination - no mention os mastoid
scar.

I remember sitting in a local restaurant with Gordon Novel, and he
brought in a Brooke Shields look-alike and people flipped; later he had
a woman who was very wealthy, who looked like Elizabeth Taylor, in her
prime.....and Wee Gordie, whom some said was Oswald look alike in Dallas
and Mexico or Umbrella Man,, who said he was the biggest spook I would
ever meet, and I believe it almost - this man knows where a lot of
bodies are buried and only thing keeping him alive is information on
EVERGREEN.....he looked a lot like James Dean when I last saw him, in
1984........but look alikes?

See how easy to set someone up - or exchange places with someone in top
secret job?   An Oswald for instance - and the Alpha and Omega of it -
this Delta Squad - were these really Americans?   This Japanese Sharp
Shooter who graduated from West Point who murdered Mrs. Weaver while
they murdered her little 8th grade son and dog as well - are these
Americans ???? I find it impossible to believe.

Back in 1985 when I read some of this stuff I could not believe
it....yet today it is all too obvious it was all true.....and Clinton
selling secrets.

So watch for lots of UFO's in China and around the world. And if you see
one headed our way, no doubt it will read "Made In USA"......

Time to charge some of these people with treason, theft, and sue the
hell out of them for that is US Taxpayers property they sell and steal.

Anyone for class action suit against that bunch? US Patent Office should
stop publishing descriptios of some patents......for our Radar System is
hooked up to weather modification/control program and that is why War
Department tried to stop publishing of one patent re work of Tesla in
which ARCO played along with Sutherland, I think it was.

So it is the enemy within, not from without, that destroys
America.....Trojan Horse in White House......Beware of Chinese with
Gifts....

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy
Date:    Tue, Jun 27, 2000, 9:50pm  Reply to:    Conspiracy
Theory Research List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sender:    Conspiracy
Theory Research List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> From:    William
Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:    [CTRL] Pentagon tried to
silence NMD critic Comments:    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentagon tried to silence NMD critic
Tuesday, June 27, 2000
UNITED STATES | A scientist who has been critical of the Pentagon's
proposed National Missile Defense [NMD] system, saying the available
data show it will not work, claims he has been visited by Pentagon
security officials in a "clumsy attempt" to silence him.
Pentagon officials downplayed Massachusetts Institute of Technology
(MIT) professor Theodore Postol's claims and said instead that Defense
Security Service agents wanted only to find out how Postol got ahold of
classified information he included in a critique of the missile shield.
Postol discounted the Pentagon's explanation.
"There's no way any of this can be cast in terms that makes sense except
that it was an attempt to entrap and to try to intimidate me," he told
Agence France Press on Monday.
He told reporters that three agents appeared unannounced at his MIT
office on June 21, took him into a seminar room, closed the doors, and
produced a letter stamped "secret" for him to read.
Surprised, Postol said he refused to view the letter.
If the letter contained his own critique of the NMD system but was
classified as "secret", the Pentagon could say that he was violating
secrecy rules by talking about it, said Postol, a former navy science
advisor with top secret clearances.
Postol said agents did not say what was contained in the letter or who
sent it, but indicated it may have had something to do with a letter he
sent to the White House in May critiquing the NMD system.
His May 11 letter caused a sensation by accusing the Pentagon of rigging
NMD tests to hide that the system cannot distinguish a warhead from a
decoy.
<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
==========
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not
soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy
theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright
frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being
said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always
suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to
Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy