For anyone interested - here is a good web site has everything up to
date and history of spies.

I do know this much - my old friend had an old friend and that guy was
running for his life, for they were seeking to kill him - and he did not
know whether it was CIA or KGB  he was former OSS and CIA out of
Rourmania.......he was at Beverly Hills fire way back, which was meeting
ground for spies and mafia (is there really a difference) and then I do
not think he realized the KGB and CIA had gotten into same bed.....they
say he knew too much and someone wanted him silenced.

So, today stop and think - from day JFK was murdered our country has
been torn asunder until people do not trust anybody - but then I was
told by my MI6 friend to trust nobody- and she was right, for the people
get to you through your friends......

So Pollard is something else - he knows something and is safer in
jail.....for this man is not outin cold he is still on the hot seat?

Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy

A. Saba